Anyone else having real anxiety as TII nears?

going on Friday....mixed emotions but I remember I was feeling something similar before this concerts tooo......2 more days.....

i have bittersweet feeling on this.
I am going to see it on Halloween. Seeing people's reviews makes me feel so excited . But it will be so weird to see him on the big screen...given the fact that he's not here with us anymore.

Me too. I saw it last night at 11:00pm, but I'm still WIDE-awake from all the excitement and thrill of seeing the movie.

Me too.

And I just gotta say to all you guys who haven't seen it - I know it's easy for me to say, but try really hard not to stress yourselves too badly. I was a friggin' royal mess a few hours before I went. I almost didn't go. Let me tell you, though, the pre-film anxiety is 1,000,000 times worse than the actual film. The film does *not* try to play on your heart strings. It's not trying to generate any particular feeling from the audience. It's not in your face. It takes a very backseat approach. It just shows you simply what is. The craziest thing, I didn't even sob. I teared up, there were some trickles down my cheek, I cried a little more during the credits, but it was never streaming. And to think that before I left my apartment I was bawling and hyperventilating, LoL. I feel silly now. I know I can't convince you not to feel anxious or apprehensive (cause I know I wouldn't have listened) but you don't need to be. My major saving grace was that Michael is so absolutely *captivating* that I didn't really have a chance to feel or think. I was just so completely absorbed in his every word, move, and gesture. I was paying attention way too closely to be upset. The movie is pure love, pure Michael.

Me too.

And I just gotta say to all you guys who haven't seen it - I know it's easy for me to say, but try really hard not to stress yourselves too badly. I was a friggin' royal mess a few hours before I went. I almost didn't go. Let me tell you, though, the pre-film anxiety is 1,000,000 times worse than the actual film. The film does *not* try to play on your heart strings. It's not trying to generate any particular feeling from the audience. It's not in your face. It takes a very backseat approach. It just shows you simply what is. The craziest thing, I didn't even sob. I teared up, there were some trickles down my cheek, I cried a little more during the credits, but it was never streaming. And to think that before I left my apartment I was bawling and hyperventilating, LoL. I feel silly now. I know I can't convince you not to feel anxious or apprehensive (cause I know I wouldn't have listened) but you don't need to be. My major saving grace was that Michael is so absolutely *captivating* that I didn't really have a chance to feel or think. I was just so completely absorbed in his every word, move, and gesture. I was paying attention way too closely to be upset. The movie is pure love, pure Michael.

i felt the same with all of you....nervous,excited,scared,sad....and 2 hours before i got this stomachache....i think i'm a bit shaky during my way to the theatre

but....i didnt cry as much as i expected before....this movie is total celebration and experience of a lifetime. i feel joy...happiness...love....during this movie. just as if Michael is there....i guess its one part of his love potion

For those of you who believe in psychis and channeling.....I read posts by someone called Cherokee Billie, and she has the following message from Mike. I hope it's helpful to some of you at least :D

http://cherokeebillie.wordpress.com/2009/10/27/tonight’s-performance/#comment-4379

well, whether or not we believe in this sort of thing, there's one thing I can tell you:

I saw the movie last night and did feel him close to me, to all of us. his spirit is definitely there on that film and in the atmosphere surrounding it. Kenny Ortega did a wonderful job.

I feel exactly the same - i am almost dreading it! I am so afraid that i am going to really cry and make a fool of myself. I am only going with another friend, but hope that there are lots of fans in there that will also get upset so i am not alone. Going tomorrow night. V. Scared as it feels so final. :-(

I'm feeling such an array of emotions right now it's not even funny. I'm a little excited, but gutted and sad. I'm sort of happy, but also scared; super nervous, super confused, super unsure, super nauseated and having some extreme anxiety, while honestly starting to dread going... I wish I could just be happy and excited to see his wonderful and brilliant work. I want it so badly. I'm just so worried I won't be able to enjoy it... It's 14 hours away now and I. have. no. idea. what. to. expect. from the movie or from myself...

Ditto *cries*

I was having panic attacks before the movie

but really

the movie is ALL about smiles, dances, being happy, laughing...and sexiness

it is a delight, you'll be ok I promise!

Back