American Idol: J-Lo - "We are trying to find the next MJ"

I don't think they are going to find this next michael jackson they are looking for unless they clone him and put the kid through extremely intense military like music and dance training starting at age 3, and then continuing on untill he's 30.

I don't think they are going to find this next michael jackson they are looking for unless they clone him and put the kid through extremely intense military like music and dance training starting at age 3, and then continuing on untill he's 30.

You are funny, but are they going to treat this clone nicer or the same way. Let's hope there will be no more Michael Jacksons. We cannot take any more sadness.

Trying to find the next MJ? Sorry honey, but there is no next MJ. They can try to find a great talent, but there's only one KOP.

Just chill, everyone. :)
Michael is the highest standard there is. She didn't say "we want the next Elvis or Beatles", she said "the next MJ". I don't think she meant a literal copy (come on, guys, we all know that's not what she meant), but someone who is just as talented and dedicated. Someone with the potential to grow into a big superstar.
I think every singer should strive to be just as good as Michael. In order to grow you need high standards, otherwise you won't get better. There is nothing wrong with ambition. And Michael is the highest standard in every way! He left a huge gap and people get all nostalgic because they know we'll never ever see such a phenomenon like Michael again.
It's like with sports. You don't want some average sprinter, you want someone who can beat the world record and can compete with the best.

I wish Ms. Lopez good luck because I am pretty sure she won't find what she's looking for.

I cant wait to Jennifer Lopez find the next MJ. Its about time they brought back the Twilight Zone.

Back