Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought... the first time I ever consciously noticed MJ was when all the kids as school said, "you're watching the American Music Awards tonight aren't you?" Huh? "Oh, yeah, of course I am...." That was 1984. The year I fell in love with Michael. Twenty-five years ago this year and now....

Im glad MJ won, but Janet should have go and accepted the award, i bet she was gonna, but jermaine just went first... sad about that, but happy cause MJ victory, MJ should be here :cry:

Just thought... the first time I ever consciously noticed MJ was when all the kids as school said, "you're watching the American Music Awards tonight aren't you?" Huh? "Oh, yeah, of course I am...." That was 1984. The year I fell in love with Michael. Twenty-five years ago this year and now....

*hugs*
L.O.V.E. to you. xx
I'm taking a lot of comfort from being with you all tonight.

Aww. :cry:
:hug:

Awww... You're so lucky to have lived in that period...

Why does it matter who accepted the award anyways. I am pretty sure they knew who was going to accept the award. These shows are very scripted.

Did anyone else think Jermaine's older son, who I now think is called Jaffar is really like Prince? Especially his stance! Reminded me so much of Prince at..the memorial. =[

I dunno I was too busy spazzing out at MJ winning to notice Jermaine's kids :fear:

Rihanna has become kinda Scary! She can't sing...my ears :no:

I dunno I was too busy spazzing out at MJ winning to notice Jermaine's kids :fear:

Aww. He introduced them. Guess I'm the only one who noticed the resemblance!
But I guess it's not a huge thing like..wow! Cousins look alike! haha =]

Aww hun :hug:

Rhianna looks
jerkit2.gif

the performance was
77.gif

rihanna mehh use to like her now shes just a try hard

Intro video to Rihanna's performance=not for kids :lol:

She's got the 'sharp shoulders' on too like Jan. She's using light technology...can there be any more things to make me think of Michael?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back