AllGood Socks Jackson Estate Hard, $300M

Only in America can so many ridiculous lawsuits be filed day after day. Did anyone see a short clicp of The Jackson's documantary from A&E , that showed Jackie and 3 other brothers( can't remember ) talking about that lawsuit when it was first filed? They were saying they knew nothing about that concert and never agreed to anything. Does anyone have that clip?

Joe was involved with this company along with Rowe and when mj refused to participate , Rowe and joe contacted Rogybody and tried to offer some information for $$$$, Rogy turned them down since he was in bed with AEG . so the whole campaign started about mj not physically and mentally fit to do the concerts , actually the sources were known as family members and one article even named Tito .

No judge will allow this to go ahead. If none of the brothers (Michael included) signed a contract with All-Good, then this case should be dismissed.

Flashback :

Jackson 5 Tipped Off For 2008 Reunion Tour
By Celeb Stink: 2007-11-15 17:43:16

The Jackson 5 are planning to embark on a reunion tour in 2008, their concert promoter has revealed.

Gig organiser Leonard Rowe - the man behind Michael Jackson's Off The Wall tour in the late 1970s and early 1980s - admits he has been in touch with the infamous Jackson family to discuss reforming for a number of live dates.

And Rowe claims Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon have already confirmed their involvement - the Thriller superstar is the only family member yet to give a firm 'yes'.

The Jackson 5's R&B sibling Janet is also said to be involved in the reunion. Rowe says, "His brothers are ready. Janet is ready. But the motor of that car that makes the car run, isn't just yet. "In April of this year, I flew out to Las Vegas and met with them all and he told me, 'Let's look at '08'. "We wanted to go this year, but (Michael) said it would take a lot of preparation. He didn't say no."
The Jackson 5 disbanded in 1990 and their last studio album was 1989's 2300 Jackson Street. (CG/WNWCI/MT)

Copyright 2007 WENN
http://www.cinemablend.com/celebrity/Jackson-5-Tipped-Off-For-2008-Reunion-Tour-7301.html

I thought mj was completely drugged up in 2007 and the family tried to organize an intervention .

Frank Dileo should be the one to clean up this mess.

I no longer have the energy to be angry with all this stuff...it just makes me feel sad now.
me too:(
nothing can surprise me anymore.
*they will do anything for money*

I don't think that allgood would get the 300 mill. Still this is pathetic, trying to squeeze some money out of the estate. :mat:

And isn't the guy suing the same guy giving interviews acting like he knew Michael. This Leonard guy.

Leonard Rowe

is a CONVICTED FRAUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCLUSIVE LETTER: Michael Jackson Fired Rowe In Writing

Posted on Jul 21, 2009 @ 07:17PM -

tt_20040824_ros_a11_161.jpg

Leonard Rowe, a former business associate who has appeared as recently as Monday on Larry King Liveclaiming strong ties to the singer, was fired by Michael Jackson in May.

Click here to see the signed letter from Jackson to Rowe!

RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained a letter written by Jackson, removing Lowe from all business dealings surrounding his scheduled 02 Arena engagement in London.

"I have decided to streamline my business operations at this time," Jackson wrote.

"Accordingly, this is to inform you that you do not represent me and I do not wish to have any oral or written communications with you regarding the handling of my business and/or personal matters."

Rowe has been making rounds on talk shows, making various accusations about concert promoter AEG.

Rowe spent time in federal prison in the early 90's for being convicted of wire fraud for his role in the cashing of a fraudulent insurance check. He has had multiple arrests for writing bad checks.

Rowe has been successfully sued by R. Kelly and Ne-Yo. Kelly was awarded over three million dollars that was formally settled on April 9th of this year. Ne-Yo sued him for over $700k and that case was settled in September 2008.

Click here and here for documents related to R. Kelly and Ne-Yo's suits.

what a mess. it's getting more and more dirty... I hate it. Poor Michael. I'm glad he's not here to see all this.

well, let's make it clear , NOgood entertainment is managed by someone called Patrick Allocco , he was the one who sued MJ in mid of june 2009 , he is a very close friend of Leonard Rowe , he even supported Rowe's claims that mj was calling him and telling him he did not want to do more than 10 shows . he specifically said that he over heard MJ on the phone telling him that .

Leonard , joe and allocco met with MJ and AEG in a hotel in LA on May 14 before mj's death , in a final attempt to convince him to do the tour OR give allgood entertainment a portion of the profits made by the O2 concerts . things were very heated and Randy Phillips was also their , he said joe start screaming and said "where Michael jackson would be now without me " , Rowe got a paper from mj on 20th of May where he was officially fired . after joe was shut completely and rowe was fired , allocco filed a lawsuit against MJ .

Last edited:
OK!!! I am fed up with this crap now. Who is Joe Jackson to make deals for Michael and why is it, Allgood only wants money from Michael's estate? Huh? This is ridiculous. Every Bloody day is some rat coming out from some hole to lay claim to Michael's money. WHY??
You know, I do hope that Branca and Mcclain are ready to do battle with the world, because it seems as though many more pests will come out of the woodwork.
I have never come across so much controversy in my life involving some one who died.
WTF?
Leave Michael And his Estate alone!!! $300 mill? you must be joking? who the hell told AEG to say the flipping movie will make $250 mill in 5 days?

I can't see that AGE would have any valid lawsuit against anyone but Frank DiLeo. He apparently told AGE that he was Michael's manager at a time when he was NOT, and Michael was not consulted about this and signed nothing. At the time this deal was struck (or NOT struck) Tohme was Michael's manager. Not to defend Tohme in the slightest, but just pointing out that DiLeo at that time had no authority to sign Michael up for ANYTHING. Therefore, this lawsuit seems misplaced, and should be directed to Frank, only. I hope the estate attorneys will make it go away. . . .

The administrators of MJs Estate should read forum like this!

Here are more relevant comments and factual threads than in the "general" press articles...

What the hell is wrong with them? This stupid, pathetic, desperate, greedy company is reallllllllllllllllllly pissing me off!!!!

What the f$%k are we supposed to do for them? Pull Michael outta the grave and get him to flippin dance for them so that they could earn some MONEY?!?!?!? :angry:

URGH!!! MAKES ME SICK!!

I'm just glad that Michael's soul is NOWHERE near money anymore!! but I'm mad at people's cruelity :angry:

I feel so bad for Michael sometimes that I wanna personally go up and punch greedy people like them straight in the face.

For those unfamiliar with the original, ridiculous complaint by AllGood Entertainment, you can read up on it at...

http://mjjr.net/comment-n434.html

Under no circumstances should this case involve any member of the Jackson family, Patrick Allocco sent me all his contracts, plans, and legal jumbo long before ever filing any suit and never once is any connection made between any Jackson member and himself. The entire case hinges on Frank DiLeo's signature whereby he agreed to try and get Michael Jackson and the others on board for a reunion concert--completely unbeknownst and without authorization from the Jacksons themselves.
many thanks for the clarification!

I can’t believe this :doh: what’s wrong with thesepeople??? This is really beyond ridiculous, where did all these stupid Idiots come from? Money money money it’s all about Money. One day they will all pay when the bad karma hits them, then we can see if they are laughing or not.

absolutely no, they have not even met him . they gave Frank money in November and signed a deal with him where he promised them he would convince mj to do the concert within 4 months . Joe also agreed and offered to get the rest of the gang . That's it . Frank was not even mj's manager, they said in the lawsuit , they did not ask or feel the need to ask for any documentation from Frank to prove he was mj's manager at the time because "it is a common knowledge he is a long time manager of Michael Jackson"

Frank was fired before 1990 and rehired only a month or two before mj's death

what did they think MJ is, a freakin robot? and his family, I swear they never gave him a break
just when he needed all the strength in the world to concentrate on the gazillion shows AEG set up for him his family jumped in! I clearly remember how they were promoting the reunion in the media and MJ had to actually make an official statement saying he's not gonna do it
I can't help but feel a little angry at them, MJ already had so much on his mind... I get so upset when I think about all this, I know it's useless but stuff like this brings everything back

AllGood should be sued for placing undue stress on Michael when he was alive and for contributing to his sleepless nights. They have no grounds to be trying to sue his estate. Michael had already announced he plans for the concerts before AllGood even had their first meeting with Frank.

i guess this is the only way joe will get some money from the estate wonder what % hes on

The Estate needs to get on all of this crap and shut it down once and for all. The pile-up going on there is ridiculous and disgusting. And they'd better be ready. It's going to get even more ugly before it gets better.

Back