AllGood Socks Jackson Estate Hard, $300M

Pascal09

Proud Member
http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/16/michael-jackson-allgood-estate-lawsuit/

Posted Oct 16th 2009 8:30PM by TMZ Staff

AllGood Entertainment is now going after Michael Jackson's estate in the battle over profits from the upcoming movie "This Is It," along with revenues from the Sony catalog -- and the company wants more than $300 million!!!

AllGood previously filed suit against Michael Jackson, AEG Live and Frank Dileo for $40 million -- that's when Jackson was alive. Now AllGood filed an amended lawsuit today in federal court, which now includes the estate of Michael Jackson. The original defendants are still named in the amended suit.

AllGood sued because it claims Dileo acted as Jackson's agent and agreed to a Jackson family reunion concert and that got torpedoed when the London concerts were booked.

As for why the demand has swelled from $40 mil to $300 mil, AllGood says it never anticipated that Jackson would die and that a movie would be made, which now ups the ante.

AllGood is Also Suing John Branca and John McClain, co-special administrators of the estate.

Last edited:
Posted Oct 16th 2009 8:30PM by TMZ Staff

AllGood Entertainment is now going after Michael Jackson's estate in the battle over profits from the upcoming movie "This Is It," along with revenues from the Sony catalog -- and the company wants more than $300 million!!!

AllGood previously filed suit against Michael Jackson, AEG Live and Frank Dileo for $40 million -- that's when Jackson was alive. Now AllGood filed an amended lawsuit today in federal court, which now includes the estate of Michael Jackson. The original defendants are still named in the amended suit.

AllGood sued because it claims Dileo acted as Jackson's agent and agreed to a Jackson family reunion concert and that got torpedoed when the London concerts were booked.

As for why the demand has swelled from $40 mil to $300 mil, AllGood says it never anticipated that Jackson would die and that a movie would be made, which now ups the ante.

AllGood is AlsoSuing John Branca and John McClain, co-special administrators of the estate.

Joe Jackass and co are just PITIFUL.

What a bunch of losers.

And to think his own family is in bed with these creatures. Sick! Sick!

Last edited:
Bloodsucksers bastards!!!!!!

You want money? Huh? You #@^$# ^%^ ^Y%$^$ ^%&%$@!!!!!!!!

F@#!@ U! SO 40 MILLION WASNT ENOUGH, HUH?

f#@$#@ U!

I swear, this idiots... (breathes in and out) I swear.... these people are getting on my last nerves.

They didn't anticipate that he would die, huh? T_T You bastrads! You're so cruel.... So when he died, and you see the money rolling, you'll sue him again, huh? You have no hearts. What about his children? What about us fans who are still grieving? No... They only care about the money... Oh, Michael..... T_T

Not surprised. I'm glad Michael turned them down before he died...PERSONALLY, and not just thru someone else. :) Yet, like most ppl in Michael's life, they didn't know how to accept the word NO and Eff off!

Just like their eyes got big when Michael struck the AEG deal, their eyes are about to pop outta their heads with the predictions on how well the movie might do. All about money. People who want to believe Michael died of stress should look at these mofos. I wouldn't doubt they added their share of stress to Michael's life in those months before he died with their BS. Talk about a pest?! It was embarassing.

BTW... did they include the full agreement in their new suit this time so we can finally see if it says what they "claimed" it said?

you know what I HATE HATE people like this, what is wrong with people, I got ticket to see TII beccouse I wanted to and I know that some of the money will be going to Michael Kids but now every one wants that money not fair...

This is getting really pathetic now. It's like a free for all.

I know how a lot of us feel about Branca/McClain. . . but I am going to try to send them some positive vibes because they are going to have to deal with a lot with all of these (hopefully) bogus lawsuits.

Last edited:
did not you know that "it is a common knowledge in the showbiz industry that Frank was the manager for the whole jackson clan for ALONG TIME. " and that's why they approched him with a deal in November 2008 for the reunion concert blah blah blah

Frank became mj manager sometime in March or April of 2009 only .

They should be suing Frank Dilieo. He is the one who made all the promises and not Michael. No member of the Jacksons signed any documents with Allgood. This is on Frank's head and hopefully it will get thrown out of court.

did not you know that "it is a common knowledge in the showbiz industry that Frank was the manager for the whole jackson clan for ALONG TIME. " and that's why they approched him with a deal in November 2008 for the reunion concert blah blah blah

Frank became mj manager sometime in March or April of 2009 only .

I know Frank was MJ's manager for quite some time until he was fired years back. I don't recall him ever managing anyone else in the Jackson family. Who did he manage and what years?

For those unfamiliar with the original, ridiculous complaint by AllGood Entertainment, you can read up on it at...

http://mjjr.net/comment-n434.html

Under no circumstances should this case involve any member of the Jackson family, Patrick Allocco sent me all his contracts, plans, and legal jumbo long before ever filing any suit and never once is any connection made between any Jackson member and himself. The entire case hinges on Frank DiLeo's signature whereby he agreed to try and get Michael Jackson and the others on board for a reunion concert--completely unbeknownst and without authorization from the Jacksons themselves.

Yuh know, this is beyond ridiculous and the greed that I see running rampant right now is disgusting!

Branca and McClain sure have their work cut out for them!

I love the Jacksons family .

I think I know what you're thinking and I HOPE what we're thinking is the wrong thought. I mean that would be an all new low...altho considering some of the players, not all that surprising.

why am i not surprised none of the other Jacksons are named. Because they are all in cahoot to destroy the estate, because they are not getting anywhere near it.

Bloodsucksers bastards!!!!!!

You want money? Huh? You #@^$# ^%^ ^Y%$^$ ^%&%$@!!!!!!!!

F@#!@ U! SO 40 MILLION WASNT ENOUGH, HUH?

f#@$#@ U!

I swear, this idiots... (breathes in and out) I swear.... these people are getting on my last nerves.

They didn't anticipate that he would die, huh? T_T You bastrads! You're so cruel.... So when he died, and you see the money rolling, you'll sue him again, huh? You have no hearts. What about his children? What about us fans who are still grieving? No... They only care about the money... Oh, Michael..... T_T

:hug: i totally understand how ur feeling, it make me :angry: too!

did michael sign any contract with this company?

absolutely no, they have not even met him . they gave Frank money in November and signed a deal with him where he promised them he would convince mj to do the concert within 4 months . Joe also agreed and offered to get the rest of the gang . That's it . Frank was not even mj's manager, they said in the lawsuit , they did not ask or feel the need to ask for any documentation from Frank to prove he was mj's manager at the time because "it is a common knowledge he is a long time manager of Michael Jackson"

Frank was fired before 1990 and rehired only a month or two before mj's death

This is so not fair.

Anything, anything, anything for money........:(

I no longer have the energy to be angry with all this stuff...it just makes me feel sad now.

I love the Jacksons family .

I think I know what you're thinking and I HOPE what we're thinking is the wrong thought. I mean that would be an all new low...altho considering some of the players, not all that surprising.

I too think i know what he is thinking, and it is making me sick to my stomach.

But let's wait and see, I hope we are all wrong. At the same, if that is how low they are getting, it means they are very desperate and don't have much against Branca.

Surely even they wouldn't

For those unfamiliar with the original, ridiculous complaint by AllGood Entertainment, you can read up on it at...

http://mjjr.net/comment-n434.html

Under no circumstances should this case involve any member of the Jackson family, Patrick Allocco sent me all his contracts, plans, and legal jumbo long before ever filing any suit and never once is any connection made between any Jackson member and himself. The entire case hinges on Frank DiLeo's signature whereby he agreed to try and get Michael Jackson and the others on board for a reunion concert--completely unbeknownst and without authorization from the Jacksons themselves.

Yes, "try". And becuz of the word "try" that makes it a proposition, not a done deal. And they never said they paid Frank a dime, so it's not he took money as sign that the deal was "done".

And again, Michael personally told them it wasn't going to happen during that meeting in May. Allocco himself, said Michael turned it down becuz of the pay-per-view issue. So now, was it the "N" or the "O" this guy didn't understand?

they're not going to get any money. any reasonable judge should be able to figure that all these frivolous lawsuits have no merit. they are too many, and too similar. and greed is the only motive. and the timing is all too suspect. these people are going after the mainstays that are responsible for MJ's financial standing, just because they're there. it's too obvious.

by the way , they filed the lawsuit against mj and not other family memebers because in their agreement with Frank mj was not supposed to participate in any promotions 18 months before the reunion concert and when mj announced the TIT concert they considered that a breach of contract .

Back