Adam Lambert

I'm bummed. I don't think I'll be able to see him this summer. :(

awww :better: Is your show sold out or something?
I had trouble getting tickets. I ended up with one single ticket in the very back. :doh:

New Pics

ALPaper66.jpg

34ovv2h.jpg

adam-lambert-if-i-had-you-video-preview-07.jpg

2zylnqq.jpg

awww :better: Is your show sold out or something?
I had trouble getting tickets. I ended up with one single ticket in the very back. :doh:

I couldn't go at first, because the show I will be attending is out of town, and I have to rely on my parents to take me there. They had a hard time booking a hotel for that weekend, but they ended up getting a room, so I'll be seeing him after all. :)

I can't wait to see the "If I Had You" video tomorrow!

^

yay!!! I'm so glad you are going!!! :)

My concert was last night and im still trying to recover it was amazing!!!
Orianthi sounded so amazing with her guitar and Adam just is so beautiful!!!

I took some videos from the concert last night, they are on my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/screengems1

heres one:
[youtube]6Kmrm0dyFCY[/youtube]

Heres another video from the show I didnt take it but its gorgeous and wanted to share

I'm glad you had so much fun! I'm not going to watch the videos yet, because I want to wait until I see the show live. It's kind of hard not to watch, but I want to be surprised. :D

Adam Lambert is a awesome artist with a great voice! He should deserve much more attention then he's getting now.

I really want to see him this summer to! he's comming August 8th BUT I already have tickets to another show for August 5th. so dont think i can make Adam's show. :( LOVE the new video btw!! I really see alot of Michael in him. Great performer, very entertaining, and he's a bad boy! I love him and i think he's great! :)

I think this is my fav video so far from glam nation

[youtube]r4Jymeu000Y[/youtube]

Adam Lambert Whataya Want From Me San Francisco 07/23/10

[youtube]aj-v0sXjJCQ[/youtube]

Adam Lambert Music Again San Francisco -72310

[youtube]IbDrlXnnarc[/youtube]

Back