Fever
[youtube]lR3EZrBAUTU[/youtube]

Strut
[youtube]NMbdVHQf3_A[/youtube]

Whataya Want From Me
[youtube]uVk27iFiAmM[/youtube]

If I Had You
[youtube]Ovp8CAPoN2A[/youtube]

When I saw Adam come out with KISS with all the explosions and costumes on the finale of AI I thought "oh my god finally maybe we will actually see exciting and entertaining visual-rock music again"....then he lost and that is when I officially lost all hope and faith in American music. I seriously couldn't believe that America would rather see a guy in a flannel shirt and jeans, sitting on a stool, with a mediocre voice, than something new and exciting like Adam. I guess this is what has become of American rock music and I just don't get it at all.

full vid omg its beautiful!!

[youtube]ijfwxvxD5Qk[/youtube]

Good song, i like Adam , wanted him to win american idol, he is good looking guy , prefer him without the makeup , but hes a looker.

When I saw Adam come out with KISS with all the explosions and costumes on the finale of AI I thought "oh my god finally maybe we will actually see exciting and entertaining visual-rock music again"....then he lost and that is when I officially lost all hope and faith in American music. I seriously couldn't believe that America would rather see a guy in a flannel shirt and jeans, sitting on a stool, with a mediocre voice, than something new and exciting like Adam. I guess this is what has become of American rock music and I just don't get it at all.

That's because AI fixes the winners. It's not the voters.

Love Adam's new music video btw.

Heres another vid I made

[youtube]Ec75M8PXZAM[/youtube]

did you guys see the new VEVO commercial?

[youtube]dMo8JuPPb0M[/youtube]

Last edited:
AOL Sessions Adam Lambert

Soaked
[youtube]4fOGY9wLyV4[/youtube]

Fever
[youtube]ScVep-NCnDc[/youtube]

Whataya Want From Me
[youtube]AXNN_3A6hMs[/youtube]

If I Had You
[youtube]duZZtrUEeRE[/youtube]

Strut
[youtube]6pEByjIHHbk[/youtube]

Interview
[youtube]I63FiI8bA9s[/youtube]

Interview 2
[youtube]Lo8nlykGZZc[/youtube]

From 2/12/10 NY concert

adam_kradison_live.jpg

Videos:

[youtube]fIWzsPU7k5k[/youtube]

[youtube]djJIwFc1rxo[/youtube]

have you guys heard this song? Its called Beyond the Sky

[youtube]SABYlKhxQ3A[/youtube]

Adam is on tour!!

Adams Schedule for March:

Australia:

March 4, 2010; 8:00PM Sydney, Adam performs on SYTYCD. http://dance.ten.com.au/

March 6, 2010; 12:00PM Sydney, Adam signing copies of his album For Your Entertainment at HUM on Oxford, Sydney.

March 6, 2010; 10:00PM Sydney, Adam will be performing at The Mardi Gras Party. http://www.mardigras.org.au...

March 8, 2010; 6:00AM 9:00AM Sydney, Adam appears on The Sunrise Show. http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunr...

March 9, 2010; Adam will be in Melbourne [?]

Asia:
March 10, 2010; Adam in Hong Kong.

March 12, 2010; Adam in Singapore, performing at Universal Singapore. Several interviews scheduled.

March 14-15, 2010; Adam in Tokyo

March 15, 2010; Adam will perform on Japanese TV, details TBA.

UK:
March 18, 2010 - March 27, 2010; Adam in the UK. Radio station promotional tour starting in Glasgow and moving south to London.

Last week of April; Adam returns to the UK. Promotional visit that will include TV appearances.

Europe:
March 27, 2010; Adam in Europe. [Germany mentioned the most]

I got another :) love this guy! lol girls starting to run on stage. watch out adam!!!

[youtube]hse4EDKdSnw[/youtube]

Great job with the video! :D
I love how Adam posted all of the lyrics on his twitter today.

Adam just arrived in Japan :)

[youtube]V9-O9oHI_Qs[/youtube]

crazy crazy

Last edited:
Back