4/1/09 - New pics, Meeting at Bel Air Hotel

So did you guys reach agreement now on whether these are new or old pics?

*Watches the fight continue* :popcorn:

I do so love new MJ pics - the comments are more entertaining than the pics ! :lol:

*Remembers a certain topic last year with new MJ pics that yielded 30+ pages of comments on MJs hair*

that's cool. all the dudes in the hood...and skid row, are grateful for MJ sporting an broken umbrella.

the wealthiest dude on earth ain't afraid to represent.
:punk:

God knows i've seen enough broken umbrellas in various neighborhoods, and i've had a few, myself.
:lol:

that guy with MJ looks upset or shocked at what MJ is talking to him about. Interesting, I hope MJ is finally getting is affairs in order, and hiring and firing the right people.

It must be sooooo hard for him to find people he can trust, especially over recent years.

^
I agree .

But I'm pretty sure the things that have happened to him over the years have just wisened his understanding in business.
Before he looked at everyone as opehearted friends but I guess now he as understood, through some hard lessons, that some people just are real bastards out to get the money.

"some people just are real bastards out to get the money"

I agree, that TV doc about the Jacksons moving to Kent, proved that. It's a sad world to see people so hungry for money. I'd hate to have the money MJ does.

so it is official ...

Different umbrellas
-one busted in the front
-one a chrome stem, the other a black finish stem

Different shirts
Different foliage/non-foliage

Ruling:
Different days photographed

Law & Order, eat your heart out :zformation:

I have two reactions when I see pix like these; where it seems he doesn't know he's being photographed/followed. First reaction is "ick". I mean, if you think about it...right now, where you're sitting, reading this post, imagine someone is taking your picture sitting at the computer --without your knowledge...and then tomorrow they're going to show up on someones's blog with a story attached. Just...ew! Seems like such a violation, even for a "public" person. When you have the expectancy of privacy, to later find out that moment wasn't so private afterall, has to feel a little ewwie. I feel for him there.

Second reaction, despite all that ^^, at the very least, he DOES look rather nice and yummy.

Ohhh the conflict.

I hope the meeting went well. :flowers:

So have we decided yet on if the pics or old or new???
The investigation is still going.....:lol:

I have two reactions when I see pix like these; where it seems he doesn't know he's being photographed/followed. First reaction is "ick". I mean, if you think about it...right now, where you're sitting, reading this post, imagine someone is taking your picture sitting at the computer --without your knowledge...and then tomorrow they're going to show up on someones's blog with a story attached. Just...ew! Seems like such a violation, even for a "public" person. When you have the expectancy of privacy, to later find out that moment wasn't so private afterall, has to feel a little ewwie. I feel for him there.

Second reaction, despite all that ^^, at the very least, he DOES look rather nice and yummy.

Ohhh the conflict.

I hope the meeting went well. :flowers:

That was exactly what i was about to post, so i'll just quote it. Cheers! ;)

Back