4/1/09 - New pics, Meeting at Bel Air Hotel

You cant show me where the umbrella is "broken"?

Although I have to admit that MJs jacket looks shorter!!

Damn! Both guys need new wardrobes!! lol Ive started to convince myself that it is different days!

Now that I've taken a closer look, I'm convinced the pics were taken of different days also. That pointy thing on the top of the umbrella looks longer on the 1 Apr pics when compared to Feb pics. And Mike's jacket is also longer.

Michael had a meeting with Kenny Ortega that day.

In the pics from Feb 7th, it looks like MJ is wearing a white tie, in the pics from yesterday he isn't.

Thanks for posting. Mike looks good. They both look pretty solemn in those pics though.

These photos appear "elsewhere" on the internet and are dated April 1, so yeah, I'd say they are new photos.

An image is forming of you guys sitting hunched close to your computer screens, with magnifying glasses, studying with rapt attention. . .the details of an UMBRELLA! :doh: Uhm. . . oh, never mind. Carry on. :cheeky:

An image is forming of you guys sitting hunched close to your computer screens, with magnifying glasses, studying with rapt attention. . .the details of an UMBRELLA! :doh: Uhm. . . oh, never mind. Carry on. :cheeky:

OMG! :rofl: :lmao:

:lmao: That's exactly what I was doing - minus the magnifying glass :hysterical: I need a life, and I need it now :doh: :hysterical:

You cant show me where the umbrella is "broken"?

Although I have to admit that MJs jacket looks shorter!!

Damn! Both guys need new wardrobes!! lol Ive started to convince myself that it is different days!

I CAN but I won't cause this is going too far..... I can live with you not seeing that the umbrella is broken :D

thank you for the pics.

in the new pics, Michael is wearing a black t-shirt and a jacket, while in the old ones he was wearing a shirt with long sleeves .

If these two sets were taken on the same day, then shouldn't the trees look the same? There are less leaves in the first set then there are on the recent pictures.

If these two sets were taken on the same day, then shouldn't the trees look the same? There are less leaves in the first set then there are on the recent pictures.

See my earlier post, about the magnifying glass and umbrella. :cheeky: And now it's leaves on trees? :clapping: If nothing else, this board is improving everyone's powers of concentration and ability to note details. Kind of like CSI? "What IS that fiber?"

I think you are correct, about the leaves. . . . . .. .

I thought by now everyone would see that it's different dates, i mean come on it's not that hard to figure out is it

Well the pics are clearly from different days because there's a microscopic speck of dust on MJ's jacket in the newer pics that isn't there in the old ones.
What's that you say...? You don't see it?! :cheeky:

I thought by now everyone would see that it's different dates, i mean come on it's not that hard to figure out is it

Of COURSE it's different dates. Let's look at the "evidence," shall we? The photos are labeled April first (on an MJ photos site). He is wearing different clothing (t-shirt under jacket as opposed to long-sleaved shirt). The umbrellas are different (the April first umbrella is, indeed, slightly broken). The trees have leafed out since February. And so on. (Hides magnifying glass and scuttles out of thread.) :angel:

Of COURSE it's different dates. Let's look at the "evidence," shall we? The photos are labeled April first (on an MJ photos site). He is wearing different clothing (t-shirt under jacket as opposed to long-sleaved shirt). The umbrellas are different (the April first umbrella is, indeed, slightly broken). The trees have leafed out since February. And so on. (Hides magnifying glass and scuttles out of thread.) :angel:

well there you go. Case solved, :clapping:
*slams hammer down*

ah well, even if it is an 1st april fool, he looks awesome! oh, this bel air hotel is beautiful!

Back