4/1/09 - New pics, Meeting at Bel Air Hotel

:blink: :blink: :doh: And the Sherlock Holmes Award goes too...

:hysterical: Ya'll silly :yes:

Thing is with Michael you gotta start with the umbrella...and what's with the leaves? :lol:
5 pages in this thread gets you graduation from boot camp CSI 101 :lol:
Happy A. Fool's day! :lol:

Omg I'm laughing so hard after reading thru this thread!!:rofl:
Just imagine if Michael saw this, he would think we're all craaazeee :tease:

Nice pics! :)

Oh my gosh, you guys crack me up. Mike is sure looking wonderful. It's so good to see him like this.

Michael looks serious in the pictures, lol. Love his traditional black suit. :wub:

MJ looks great in that black robe like lithe accenting outfit. very original. very Michael. very dignified.

Of COURSE it's different dates. Let's look at the "evidence," shall we? The photos are labeled April first (on an MJ photos site). He is wearing different clothing (t-shirt under jacket as opposed to long-sleaved shirt). The umbrellas are different (the April first umbrella is, indeed, slightly broken). The trees have leafed out since February. And so on. (Hides magnifying glass and scuttles out of thread.) :angel:
:rofl: And you were acting all disinterested and cool for a moment there Vic...

Wait, so that's what Dr. Tohme looks like. This entire time I thought that guy was just a weird choice for a bodyguard...ha ha ha y'know cause he ain't as bulky as the others...

Hey i think we are all detectives when it come to mj lol :p

did yall decide if we have two different sets of pics on at least two different days yet :lol:

**whispers and plays devil's advocate**

the one um-berr-ella ella is broken on the front and the stems are two different colors ...

nope.. i think we are still deciding :lol:

How do you know this is Tohme Tohme?
What the heck do we know about this guy anyway? :scratch:

did yall decide if we have two different sets of pics on at least two different days yet :lol:

**whispers and plays devil's advocate**

the one um-berr-ella ella is broken on the front and the stems are two different colors ...

Also, from the serious look on Mike's face we can be certain he used that umbrella on someone. How do you think it got broken!?

that's cool. all the dudes in the hood...and skid row, are grateful for MJ sporting an broken umbrella.

the wealthiest dude on earth ain't afraid to represent.
:punk:

God knows i've seen enough broken umbrellas in various neighborhoods, and i've had a few, myself.

just another way MJ relates to the community at large.

Last edited:
:stars:
005aqh.jpg

my favorite-_-

oh and thanks btw

Back