Proud Member
"Michael goes into the Bel Air Hotel for a meeting on April 1, 2009."

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Courtesy of MJJPictures.com

Did MJ know he was getting his pic taken? It looks like he was being spied on!

^ yeh it wouldnt surprise me if the press were hiding behind the bushes and took the pic of mike!

It's obviously those paps are hiding in the bushes. Mike's looking good, though. He's always looked so much younger than his age. He just doesn't look 50 :mello:

It's obviously those paps are hiding in the bushes. Mike's looking good, though. He's always looked so much younger than his age. He just doesn't look 50 :mello:

Exactly, Michael will have for ever the youger look. He has no wrinkles, of course under make-up its fixed, but... he looks gorgeous (I dont mena these pics)

Michael looks good and will even look better as we approach july. I bet he is on a strict excersise and diet program. That guy is dr thome

Omg is that dr tohme..yay we finally know what he looks like! lol

I think it's Dr Tohme indeed. I've seen him before in photos. He was with Mike in those dermatologist visits I think.

R u sure these pics are new? They look identical to the 7 Feb pics.

So where was MJ when these pics were taken?

R u sure these pics are new? They look identical to the 7 Feb pics.

So where was MJ when these pics were taken?

Now that you mention it, it does look identical to the pictures taken from 7 Feb. Michael and the Tohme Tohme guy are in the same suits and everything :scratch:

Now that you mention it, it does look identical to the pictures taken from 7 Feb. Michael and the Tohme Tohme guy are in the same suits and everything :scratch:

NO, now the umbrella is different, just see the details!:fortuneteller:

Omg is that dr tohme..yay we finally know what he looks like! lol
...most of us have known that for ... longer time.:punk:

well can't see that much can we?
(face) so.. don't know how he looks?lol

good to see him out :)
and looks like a beautiful day in LA:D

The dude next to MJ is wearing the same suit and tie and MJ is wearing the same outfit as the 7 Feb pics.

7 Feb:
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

vs

1 April
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:
:wub: Mike looks so beautiful !!!

....... but the Umbrealla looks like it's broken :D, HENCE not the same day!?

Plus both sets of pics are taken through bushes? Too many coincidences to be 2 months apart. Its the same day: 7 Feb.

Where is the umbrella broken? Both MJ and Tohme are wearing the exact same clothes, at the exact same place? Thats not MJs style! lol

I admit the umbrella pole looks like a different colour. One black and the other silver, but that could just be from the perspective of the camera angle. There are WAY too many other coincidences for it to be different days.

I am not going to mark the picture for you where it looks like the umbrella is broken. But when you say the umbrella pole looks different, maybe it was the the same day and Michael switched the umbrella because it was broken........

it is astonishing what we are able to discuss about when it comes to Mike, lol.

Back