17 Days!!!!: Official countdown to This is IT!!!!

Re: 29!! days: Official countdown to launch!

Damn, I'm not even going to London and I'm excited!! :wild: :lol:

This is SO cool!!!

Love you, Michael! :flowers:

lol I'm with u on that!!:wild:

28days!!:wild::wild:

Re: 28!! days: Official countdown to launch!

I can't wrap my mind around this, I still can't believe I'm going to see Michael!! :wild:

omg, imagine what we're gonna do when there'll be just few days left to show!
actually it's too big to me to imagine :wild:

Imagine what we will be thinking as we are in the arena and the lights start to dim!!!!

I hope I can keep it TOGETHER, fa' realllllll ya'll! I'm trying not to get overly excited so im just trying to wait and not REALLY THINK ABOUT IT, but I know once them tickets get here I'm be over the moon and once I get to that arena....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I just don't know, but I'ma try to keep it together.

I'm so jealous of everybody going to see MJ :boohoo But I can't wait to start hearing the first fan reports of how exciting it is AND THE PICS !!!! :wild:

Re: 26 Days!!!!: Official countdown to HIStory v.II

Today I had a dream that I was already at the concert :wild:

I keep on forgetin that it's sooo close: its muthafreakin' June 17th for goodness sakes! :blink:

That would suck if that happend.
To forget the Camera:eek::cry:

How about if you forgot the tickets at home! :bugeyed No, I don't even want to think about that, it's such a horrible thought.

Before I travel abroad I always write a list of things that I need to take with me, and those concert tickets will be the first thing on my list when I'm packing my bags. Alongside my passport.

how did time to by so quickly from march until now??????
I remember counting from 100 something days and now we're down to 26!!!!

How about if you forgot the tickets at home! :bugeyed No, I don't even want to think about that, it's such a horrible thought.

Before I travel abroad I always write a list of things that I need to take with me, and those concert tickets will be the first thing on my list when I'm packing my bags. Alongside my passport.
That had been horrible too. If I forgot the ticket:bugeyed The best thing
that is what I'll do is that. I'll start to pack 1 week before. so I don't,
forget anything :doh::eek: Especially the Show ticket, Camera and the Passport:yes:

how did time to by so quickly from march until now??????
I remember counting from 100 something days and now we're down to 26!!!!

:scratch:I know it's crazy how fast time goes by:bugeyed

I had a dream last night that I went to the opening night show. It was so awesome. Lol.
I can't wait till the 13th when there'll be pics and fan stories everywhere. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :wild:

Help!! How do i change the forum to a THIS IS IT theme so i can have a countdown clock on?? Thanks for all ya help.

T

Scroll to the bottom of this page. On the left hand side there is a drop down menu. Choose "This Is It" from the list :)

^^OMG I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS!!!
just changed it!! LOVE the red and black! Mj's fav colours !!! and mine :D
oooh and the countdown!! looove iiiit.
I have my own countdown clock at the computer, but this is awesome

Have you ever thought while missing only 1 week? I'm crazy here .. and I will only see the show in January! It will be horrible to endure so much anxiety over there...​

I had a dream last night that I went to the opening night show. It was so awesome. Lol.
I can't wait till the 13th when there'll be pics and fan stories everywhere. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :wild:

Do you remember any songs from your dream, or any other details? :smilerolleyes: :cheeky:

Do you remember any songs from your dream, or any other details? :smilerolleyes: :cheeky:
Hmmm....no I can't remember the songs. For some reason the O2 arena had this huge maze of corridors and one of the rooms was filled with sweets and cake and people getting their hair cut. :rofl: And there were these gigantic electronic drums in a room behind the stage for some reason. The stage was enormous and their were loads of flashing lights and pyrotechnics.
And most importantly...MJ had the curls! :lol:
Damn...I can't remember what he was wearing though. :thinking:I was quite far back in the arena, so I didn't have the greatest view. Haha.

I had a few o2 dreams so far :D

1. He was performing Billie Jean Motown 25 style with the same backdrop and everything and I was in the front row. Let's just say I freaked out really bad and I had a fan throw a pie in my face to shut me up :lol:

2. Was when he was singing the last song of the night: Music and Me and he went to go sit on the side of the stage and sung it to the fans :D I woke up crying it was so beautiful :D

3. Was the "entrance" when I say awesome WOW it was crazy I can't even put it into words :lol: He was wearing a costume with buckles and black Bad era pants :D

4. He was singing something odd and then he stops and says "wait a minute..." he runs off stage and comes back on with the gold pants and the white pages and starts singing it :lol:

Well, that's all I dreampt...maybe I'll have some more before :D

I had a few o2 dreams so far :D

1. He was performing Billie Jean Motown 25 style with the same backdrop and everything and I was in the front row. Let's just say I freaked out really bad and I had a fan throw a pie in my face to shut me up :lol:

That was me. :shifty:

4. He was singing something odd and then he stops and says "wait a minute..." he runs off stage and comes back on with the gold pants and the white pages and starts singing it :lol:

:trytobeangel gold pants...?

:clapping::woohoo::bow::swoon:

That was me. :shifty:

:hysterical:

No I think it was a mix of poe / lorraine that threw the pie at me :blink: :lol:

:trytobeangel gold pants...?

:clapping::woohoo::bow::swoon:

Yes the gold pants were there! And lemme tell ya the trombone was holdin' a note the whole time :lmao:

Back