Your top 10?

Okay... I think I may have figured out how to do this. I'm going to take my sweet-ass time and think really hard before I post a song and a rank number. So..... I have so far...

1. Man In The Mirror

2. Human Nature

3. Why - (feat. 3T) - Michael looks like an Angel sent straight from up above in this video. He just looks absolutely beautiful. So is this song. :heart:

I'll take my time in attempting to decide on # 4. We'll see if this works. :D If not, I give up. :lol:

Last edited:
This is my top 10 for these days

1, Do you know where your children are

2, Heal the world
3, They don´t care about us
4, Black or white
5, Who is it
6, If you don´t love me
7, For all time (1990 version)
8, Unbreakable
9, On the line
10, Why you wanna trip on me

Here's my Top 10:

1. "Man In The Mirror"
2. "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'"
3. "Dirty Diana"
4. "Smooth Criminal"
5. "Black Or White"
6. "Working Day And Night"
7. "Billie Jean"
8. "Bad"
9. "Heal The World"
10. "Beat It"

Other 10 songs as honourable mentions: "Keep The Faith", "Speechless", "Human Nature", "Leave Me Alone", "Dangerous", "You Are Not Alone", "Stranger In Moscow", "Morphine", "Streetwalker" and "Cry"

Okay... I think I may have figured out how to do this. I'm going to take my sweet-ass time and think really hard before I post a song and a rank number. So..... I have so far...

1. Man In The Mirror

2. Human Nature

3. Why - (feat. 3T) - Michael looks like an Angel sent straight from up above in this video. He just looks absolutely beautiful. So is this song. :heart:

I'll take my time in attempting to decide on # 4. We'll see if this works. :D If not, I give up. :lol:

Okay, after much contemplation, I have my # 4 picked out. Almost halfway done!!?? ACK!! Can I really go on doing this...?? :ninja:

My #4 is................... *drumroll* lol................ "Beat It." :D

One of the greatest rock songs in history!!​

:beatit:​

1- Can you feel it
2- Unbreakable
3- Lost Children
4- I can't let her get away
5- TDAU (brasil version)
6- Jam (This is it Version)
7- Scream
8- Tell me I'm not dreamin
9- Do you know where your fans are
10- 2000 watts

1. Human Nature
2. Smooth Criminal
3. PYT
4. Black or White
5. Another Part of Me
6. Heal the World
7. Earth song
8. Jam
9. Speechless
10. Hold My Hand

I have looked at my old list and have had to make some changes :)

10. On The Line
Such a beautiful song. When listening to this you just know that he can feel the lyrics and it relates to his life.

9. Speechless
How this song wasn't released as a proper single, I don't know. The song starts off brilliantly with the a cappella and when the music breaks in it makes me feel, well, speechless.

8. In The Closet
Love the chorus added with Princess Stephanie's backing vocals. The music video is sexy with Naomi Campbell included.

7. Scream
All I can say is that this is the best Michael Jackson collaboration, and who better to do it with than his sister, Janet. You can tell MJ & JJ put their true feelings into the song and it has one of the best music videos of all time.

6. You Are Not Alone
Such a powerful track and one of the best love songs ever. No wonder it reached number 1 in the UK & USA. The music video is also beautiful, showing Michael alone and with LMP.

5. HIStory (Remix Single)
The best Michael Jackson remix ever. 100 times better than the original, IMO. Just a shame that he didn't appear in the music video.

4. Will You Be There
Beautiful melodic song, the best from the Dangerous album. The live performances of this song are just fabulous.

3. Threatened
My favourite non-single Michael Jackson song. I can't believe how this song is not more well known as the lyrics, hook, beat, everything are just perfect. Should have been released as a single IMO.

2. One More Chance
Michael's last proper single, and it is IMO his best love song. Have waited for ages to see the music video, and I think it's brilliant. What a way to end Michael Jackson's music video legacy.

1. They Don't Care About Us
My favourite song of all time, it will never be removed from my number 1 spot. Every word in the lyrics are true, they really don't care about us. When watching with the prison version of the video, I get emotional. The Brazil version is also good. Powerful, powerful song.

Okay, after much contemplation, I have my # 4 picked out. Almost halfway done!!?? ACK!! Can I really go on doing this...?? :ninja:

My #4 is................... *drumroll* lol................ "Beat It." :D

One of the greatest rock songs in history!!​

:beatit:​

:heart: Okay... a decision has finally been reached for #5. GAH! *biting nails* I cry almost everytime I listen to this song, and listening to it is always like I am listening to it for the FIRST time. Always. Only Michael can do that to me... :cry: :heart:

:angel: You Are Not Alone :angel:

:heart: :heart: :heart:​

DUMDUMDUM! LOL. # 6 is finally chosen, at least I think it is.... I'm still confused as all HELL! :timer:

This song will always have a VERY, VERY special place in my heart because when I was in Elementary School ALL of The 2nd Graders (myself included) in my school performed this song in front of the entire school, faculty, our family members, friends and loved ones for our yearly musical program.

I remember all of us being SO EXCITED, jumping up and down and everything when we found out we were going to get to perform this song! We all stood together as a choir as little children, holding hands, singing our little hearts outs to the song (just like the video)--it was so, so magical. It was destiny. And... it was one of the greatest highlights, and one of my most cherished elementary school memories EVER! :angel:

See... some people will never understand why losing Michael was like losing a big part of myself. Michael took such a big chunk of me with him when he passed. :boohoo:

I give you # 6 ........ (I think) ... :p yeah ...

2. Come Together
3. Will You Be There
4. Beat It
5. Hold My Hand
6. On The Line
7. Speechless
8.Lost Children
9. Jam
10. Do You Know Where Your Children Are.

1. Who Is It - Amazing song, very underrated.

2. History - Again, underrated.

3. One More Chance - Amazing, powerful song

4. Man In The Mirror - Doesn't need explaining.

5. Smooth Criminal - Awesome beat, awesome lyrics, awesome dance.

6. Beat It - Guitar is immense, song is amazing.

7. Morphine - Underrated, awesome song in my opinion.

8. Jam

9. Streetwalker

10. Dangerous

Though, this is probably not in order, the order will tend to change a lot. :p

2. Come Together
3. Will You Be There
4. Beat It
5. Hold My Hand
6. On The Line
7. Speechless
8.Lost Children
9. Jam
10. Do You Know Where Your Children Are.

They don't care about us is your fave? :unsure: lol
Where is Remember the Time? ;) :p

Today it is:

1. Who Is It (always number 1)
2. Jam
3. Will You Be There
4. Give In To Me
5. Earth Song
6. Smile
7. Another Part Of Me
8. 2 Bad
9. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
10. TDCAU

Now THIS one was a complete no-brainer for me. Finally! :D The "Smoothest" song, the "smoothest" video, the "smoothest" dancer with the "smoothest" moves!! Who could ask for anything more???

When I first saw this video, it was like I was watching "Beat It" again for the very first time at 4 years old--that's how pumped up this song and video got me!! # 7 decision made !!!!!!!!!!! So.........

"You've been hit by... You've been struck by--A..."​

:smoothcriminal:

1. Jam
2. Wanna be startin somethin
3. Can you feel it
4. In the closet
5. They dont care about us
6. Heartbreaker
7. Whatever happens
8. Man in the Mirror
9. Do you know where your children are
10. Will you be there