Your favorite Line from a Movie?

"Go ahead....make my day"

:lol:

Nobody puts baby in the corner :p

Last edited:
"Serial killers. Serial killers only have two names. You ever notice that? But lone gunmen assassins, they always have three names. John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, Mark David Chapman... "

I guess it's not a movie but it's all that is coming to mind "I get my kicks above the waist line Sunshine!"

On the Movie Benchwarmers.

Ritchie:
Haha that's funny I didn't know athletes had three syllables 'ath-e-letes'... thats ama-za-zaing
:lol: cracks me up every time.

Last edited:
Roads?...where we're going we dont need.... "roads"

(christopher Lloyd/ Doc Emmet brown ~back to the future .

Batman: So much to do, so little time The Joker

The Shinning: I dont wanna hurt you Wendy, I just want to pull out your fuckin head

Dirty dancing

"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."

come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination
take a look and you'll see into your imagination

:clapping:

- You know what I figured out today?
- What?
- Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel.

- Well... if there is a higher power, then... why is it he can't get you a new sweater??
- He's too busy looking for your brain.

- Our love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.

everything from 'A walk to remember'. I luv this movie, it reminds me about someone.

- You trying to kill me? You gotta concentrate! Is that your idea of fun?
- Oh, yes, as a matter of fact it is. We're supposed to do the show in two days, you won't show me the lifts, I'm not sure of the turns. I'm doing all this to save your ass, what I really want to do is drop you on it.

Dirty Dancing

And many more I guess

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"-Mel Gibson, Braveheart"I know now why you cry but it's something I can never do."-Arnold Schwarzenegger, T2

mine from purple rain when morris day asks prince " how's the family" and then he does that laugh that he always does, i love it.

"Do it and ya dead!"- Moonwalker LOL! :D
"Its a robot you know like a super advanced its probably Japanese, yeah defiantly Japaneses"- Transformers

The Sandlot.... idk if all the lines are right, just a warning :p

Kid- do you want smores
Smalls- Some more of what
Kid- *shocked* No a smore, you're killin' me Smalls..*shows smalls how to make a smore*

"so let me in the F$@*in house!!!"- Fear
"we three kings be stealin' the gold!"- Three Kings

Latrell Spencer: Oh the deception. The betrayal. Man you deceived me.
Marcus Copeland: Look man
Latrell Spencer: please. Didn't any one tell you that this was an all white party, huh? Someone get this jiggaboo away from me.

Latrell Spencer: Once you go black, you gonna need a wheelchair.

Kevin Copeland-"I'm gonna have a BF!
Marcus Copeland: Oh, my God, she's gonna have a ***** fit!
Hotel clerk: No, don't d-d-d-don't have a, a, a BF now.

you want to talke about mother...ohhh it's mother time!!"

White chicks..haha Love that movie, it's hilarious..

Last edited:
Frodo: I wish the ring never came to me.
Gandalf: So do all who have carried its burden, but that is not for us to decide. All there is to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you. (lord of the rings: fellowship of the ring)

1. Your're my knight in shimmering armor. Did you know that? 2. I think you mean shining. 1. No, shimmering. You shimmer and you glow. (what's eating gilbert grape-love that movie!!! :wub:)

quotes from Pirates of the Carribean :D :

But why is the rum gone? :lol:

-You are the worst pirate I've ever heard of
-Yes but you have heard of me

Elizabeth- "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing."
Jack- "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

Pulp Fiction.

"Whos's motorcycle is this?"
It's a chopper baby,
"Who's chopper is this?"
Zed's
"Whos' Zed?"

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead."

Back