Yeezy: I'm bigger than Michael Jackson was

He also says he is as much of an innovator as Steve Jobs...

I like some of his music, but the guy needs a reality check...

He knows he talks BS. He just does it for reaction/attention. Also it's his image to be arrogant and self-absorbed.

Kanye West Thinks He Is A Better Michael Jackson Than Michael Jackson
By Megan Leitch - September 24, 2013

So it really isn’t new news that Kanye West is one of the most, if not the most, egotistical douchebags around currently. It also isn’t shocking that he continues to live in this warped world where he is the greatest, most innovative artist alive. However, he manages to still spew some insane shit about himself that makes the rest of the world tilt their head to the side and go “Is he serious right now?”

West has now he has taken his ridiculously way too high opinion of himself to a new level by saying that he believes he has broken more creative barriers than Michael Jackson. Cue LaToya heading up a mob to castrate Kanye in 3…2…1…Giving a not so subtle back handed compliment, Kanye starts off telling BBC Radio 1 that if not for Michael Jackson he wouldn’t exist as an artist, but then quickly reminds the world that the person who really can take all the credit for West is West himself.

“I was able to ascend to massive heights, and I’ve got to a point that Michael Jackson did not break down. I have reached the glass ceiling, as a creative person, as a celebrity and I’ve been at it for 10 years.”

Mother ****er thinks crap like “Gold digger” broke creative ceilings. I feel like if MJ was alive, he’d listen to this interview and just go:
mj5.gif

What you say?!

The ****ery doesn’t stop there with the MJ dissing. West also whines that he isn’t a jerk, but that no one understands his genius. It’s all due to racism and him being too above the rest of us that he isn’t more accepted.

“I shouldn’t be limited to only one place of creativity. You guys don’t understand — I did the Air Yeezys and they eBay’d for $90,000…but I didn’t get a call from Nike the next day.”

Um, anyone stupid enough to spend almost a million bucks on a pair of sneakers is a ****ing moron and doesn’t help West’s case. And of course, Nike is just racist and that’s why they didn’t hire West to put out his own line ripping off Jordans. Just like the Grammys are racist. And the VMAs. And basically everybody. Oh, and Fendi too it seems, since Kanye claims he invented leather jogging pants years ago but Fendi turned him down.

“We brought the leather jogging pants six years ago to Fendi, and they said no. How many motherfukers you done seen with a leather jogging pant?”

Uh, not a lot but I can tell you that if I did, I would laugh my ass off at the sheer stupidity of them. The whole point of sweat pants is comfort and laziness. It’s like the idiots who put heels on sneakers. WHY?!

West then put the cherry on top of the ****ery sundae by stating that he is the “No 1 rock star on the planet.” And with that, here is MJ’s reaction from the other side
mj2.gif

Bitch, please keep talking. This shit is free comedy.

We all agree, Michael, we all agree.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/kanye-west-thinks-better-michael-jackson-michael-jackson/2013105201.php

Last edited:
Kanye West is a lot of things, but insecure is not one of them

The fact that he always gotta say that ''he's the best ever'' shows just how insecure he really is

• "I've got to a point that Michael Jackson did not break down. I have reached the glass ceiling, as a creative person, as a celebrity ... and I've been at it for 10 years," he told Lowe. "I look around and I say, 'Wait a minute. There's no one around here that looks like me. And if they are, they're quiet as [expletive].' So that means, wait a second -- now we're seriously like, in a civil rights movement."

• This guy is crazy. :crazy:

Untill You reach out to forget ..the masses , Untill you Kayne, Reach out to the whole world to every nation and you bring them together to unite and stand up for what they believe in. Untill you Encourage millions of souls through song ... and in art and wisdom in poem and in prose. untill you move people WITH YOUR HEART and lyrics, then you might say you are up to the standard of Michael's art. Your creativity and your knowledge IS miniscule to michael's scale.
Your latest album is insinuating you are jesus ,and God... Michael never, ever ever claimed that he was Jesus or that he was God. He was Godlike, Respecting God..he knew his place was here on earth as a successful man with a major career and God given, note the GIVEN talent and just that. just like he was childlike and He was a KING at his art and he mastered his god given talent being exceptional at his skills and He just fully embraced what gift God gave him, thanks.
You are just dire with pictures in your career like this.

Yeezus.jpg

Music video

For five months leading up to the single's announcement, West worked on a music video for "Black Skinhead" with photographer Nick Knight.[SUP][13][/SUP] The music video was initially leaked to the Internet on July 8, 2013.[SUP][14][/SUP] Shortly thereafter, West stated that leaked version of the video was incomplete and released without his approval.[SUP][14][/SUP] On July 21, 2013, the final version was officially released as an interactive video on West's website.[SUP][15][/SUP] The interactive portion of the video allows users to control the video's speed down to almost one-sixteenth the normal rate, as well as take screenshots for use in social media platforms.[SUP][16][/SUP] The user's cursor changes to that of a black hand giving the middle finger when interacting with the video.[SUP][16][/SUP] Pitchfork Media noted that apart from interactivity, the video itself is identical to the version that was leaked ahead of release.[SUP][16][/SUP]

The video opens with three figures wearing black conical hoods, reminiscent of those worn by the Ku Klux Klan; their hoods form a black border that envelops most of the screen, while the silhouettes of the outlying cones stay on each end.[SUP][17][/SUP] The primary action of the video takes place in the middle middle portion of the screen, which is occupied by a shirtless, computer-generated version of West, wearing a long chain and leather pants, who raps the song's lyrics and dances.[SUP][18][/SUP][SUP][19][/SUP] West appears in various forms: a rough, spiky animatic; a silhouetted model; one whose upper torso save the face is covered in talc; a heavily-muscled version; and a nude version with rows of subdermal implants on the shoulders and chest.[SUP][17][/SUP] Interspersed with his figure are several brief flashes of snarling dobermans and other predatory animals.[SUP][20][/SUP]

YAWN TO YEEZY...

3. I Am A God (Digital Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. God]

http://bossip.com/782061/shook-ones...t-feelin-new-slaves-and-black-skinhead-43081/

....and ..sorry, you just sample.Michael speaks.

Last edited:
It's all part of his character, don't take it too seriously.

He is funny. He was great before (not like MJ of course), but he was.. really talented and everything.. even MJ wanted to work with him. But his latest work, statements, appearances... it is all very very bad, he lost it. And the most stupid thing someone can do is marry Kim Kardashian and having a kid with her. That kid will be laughed at when she grows up. Sad.

Do I know him, let me check my memory;

run memory -check "kanye west"

searching for Kanye West, please wait..

nothing found!!

Do You want to try again, if yes please push enter

hmmm I don't know him

I love how much of a douchebag he is.
This isn't new. It's always been his shtick to be holier than thou.

Can't wait for the Yeezus tour later this year!

tumblr_mtg8429lQz1qdl5f4o1_500.jpg

He thinks he's more innovative, broke more records than Michael. HA, HE WISHES but the only truth is that he's a fame WHOE and Michael Jackson are the magical words to make headlines. The fact he has more Grammys than Michael doesn't make him better. KW is here 'cause Mike was there, he's not influencial, nor respected and he hasn't broken any MJ record, so

300ur91.jpg

I know Michael was humble to acknowledge Sammy Davis Jr's contributions, artistry and history and dedicated to him 'You Were There' but I'll change the lyrics a little because it fits with Kanye's idiotic claims.

Michael was there before Kanye came
He took the hurt, he took the shame
They built the walls to block his way
He beat them down, he won the day
It wasn't right, it wasn't fair
He taught them all, he made them care
Yes, he was there and thanks to him
There's now a door Kanye, Jay Z, Beyoncé, Usher, etc walk through
Yes, they are here for all to see
To be the best that they can be
Yes, they're all here, 'cause Michael was there

lol
Can't you all see he's just trolling?
And you're all taking it seriously. It's no different than egotistical rock stars and even the idea of rap music in general (the whole I'm better than you mentality). But he's just saying outrageous stuff to get a rise out of people.
FFS, he has a song called "I Am A God" featuring "God" in his new album :D

wgp5q0.jpg

lol
Can't you all see he's just trolling?
And you're all taking it seriously. It's no different than egotistical rock stars and even the idea of rap music in general (the whole I'm better than you mentality). But he's just saying outrageous stuff to get a rise out of people.
FFS, he has a song called "I Am A God" featuring "God" in his new album :D

wgp5q0.jpg

Oh God please, when will people stop with this 'trolling' business. In the end, this dude really thinks he is all that he says he is which, if you got a brain, people won't support because it's crap.

I seriously never liked the dude (I fail to see how anyone can) and I also appear to fail at seeing what he is talented at. This will most likely bring the 'great discussion' that everyone has his/her own personal taste, but damn people, stop supporting such a huge egotistical idiot. If it's part of his 'character' then I hope for him his 'character' will grow up one day and realize all the shit he says/has said is ridiculous.

Great artists don't troll. Great artists let the music speak for itself.

Having the biggest selling album of all time, breaking down racial barriers and becoming the biggest superstar on the planet? Pfft that's nothing! Now marrying Kim Karsashian? That's a real achievement!

They ain't married though, he is her baby daddy

Everyone can like who they want. If it is part of a routine or something people can get tired of it and want something else.

well we've always known he's full of himself.. I remember once he said him and Justin Timberlake is like Michael and Prince.. There's just a big difference from confidence and being full of ones self.

he's in lala land!!

The only thing he is bigger in compared to Michael, is his mouth and his tiny little ego.
Yes, because humble Michael never talked about his world records, he never talked about how good he was, because he probably knew he was breaking records, but the men Michael never talked about all of his records. He just received them, happy that he reached those records/awards but never really talked about how great he was. He just knew how to break records, time after time, era after era.
Our humble human, our Michael. Yes a gift to the world!

Yo Kanye, I’m really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but Michael Jackson was the best artist of all time. The best artist of all time!

:D

Seriously though, I think he’s doing this for the attention/controversy, I doubt he really thinks he’s bigger than Michael (or if he does, then I'm a little worried for him). I just wish he didn’t do things like this. I like his music and I think he’s genuinely talented, but it seems like he’s losing credibility as an artist, and delusional statements like this don’t help.

Back