Yall Gone Get Me For This Lmao (pic inside)

oh geez :rofl:

ahahahahaha

let's burn him at the stake!!

:rollin: oh geez Sean I dunno whether to give you funny points or gutsy points for posting :rofl:

LOl ill take both

well not to fret ittle boy, I bought it also and the CD and the Posters, bookbag, pencil case, ruler, lunchbox, folders, three-ring binder, glue stick, t-shirts ... I was not willing to purchase plastic sneakers with her name and face though. Yes, my little man is in love with her, like an eighties child loved them some Michael Jackson.

I think I can guess what he is going to want to be for Halloween this year :doh:
Lord help me ... I am raising a drag queen :dropdead:

OMG....hahahaha thats cute

:rollin:

oh dear poor Chichi just blame Shaun :yes:

:giggle:

lmmfao uhhhhhh no

:lmao:

I still love shaun, it's ok...

aww aslong as im still loved

so basically Shaun is out of the gangsta closet lol :) :) :)

Imma G!!

Your forgiven for now, but if you come in here with some Corbin Bleu its a wrap!
You'll be cast out of the villiage like a leper:she_devil: lol.

OMFG never EVER!!

:innocent:
bought him too :D

**inserts cd**

yaaaa, push it push it, to the limit, limit

o laaaawwwwwwwwd

let's just hope it's a phase, and it better not translate into this:

Jonas-Brothers-ta01.jpg

i love the jonas brothers lol

the show was actually pretty OK :lol:

it was no Janet or Maddy show and nowhere near an MJ show but those three she ain't :no: I will tell you one thing... the miley show was LOUDER than all three of the afore mentioned artists :lol: those little lungs can really belt out the screams. And it is NON-stop. There is a constant scream factor that simple gets louder at points ... like every time she enters, exits, says a catch phrase, looks to the audience for feedback ...

I had never seen ear plugs for sale at a concert event before *shrug* maybe they are always available but that was the first time I was in the market i suppose ?? even with plugs, it was still flippin' loud as ish. The kids loved it. My daughter and her friends even managed to overlook the fact that 'Dad' was there and still had a great time.

Donye was in pure awe. As "hannah" took the stage for the first time that night, he was fixed on her every move. when she left the stage the first time, he looked at me with his mouth hanging open :lol: I asked him if he was OK and he goes, 'I am in the same building with Hannah Montana, I am here, she is here, Hannah montana is in this building right now and so am I ... it is like we are here TOGETHER!'

Oiy !! I thought I was done with the obsessive personalities in my life :no: I have another one.

the show was actually pretty OK :lol:

it was no Janet or Maddy show and nowhere near an MJ show but those three she ain't :no: I will tell you one thing... the miley show was LOUDER than all three of the afore mentioned artists :lol: those little lungs can really belt out the screams. And it is NON-stop. There is a constant scream factor that simple gets louder at points ... like every time she enters, exits, says a catch phrase, looks to the audience for feedback ...

I had never seen ear plugs for sale at a concert event before *shrug* maybe they are always available but that was the first time I was in the market i suppose ?? even with plugs, it was still flippin' loud as ish. The kids loved it. My daughter and her friends even managed to overlook the fact that 'Dad' was there and still had a great time.

Donye was in pure awe. As "hannah" took the stage for the first time that night, he was fixed on her every move. when she left the stage the first time, he looked at me with his mouth hanging open :lol: I asked him if he was OK and he goes, 'I am in the same building with Hannah Montana, I am here, she is here, Hannah montana is in this building right now and so am I ... it is like we are here TOGETHER!'

Oiy !! I thought I was done with the obsessive personalities in my life :no: I have another one.

Awwwwwwww that was a nice story and yea the show was okay above average tho lol..i loved her miley entrance...i actually enjoy the miley part of the show better.

^Go 'head witcha bad self! You like it, I love it! Lol!

Chichi, your outting sounds like you actually had fun.
It also sounds like a Tylenol kinda outting as well. Haha!

I don't get how half the time she's pretending to be a pop star and the other half she IS a pop star. Freakin' weird, lol.

I don't get how half the time she's pretending to be a pop star and the other half she IS a pop star. Freakin' weird, lol.

yea i was like if miley is supposed 2 be her "normal" life then why is she makin albums and touring as "miley" lol. or maybe when the show is over there wont be any hannah montanna n she can just perform as miley lol idk

Back