Yall Gone Get Me For This Lmao (pic inside)

No, just noticed your pic and thought you're a cutie.

Last edited:
:huh: who's thad kid on the pic? I don't know him...

Shaun?
Shaun who?
my friend on myspace?

....nah, never seen him before in my life.

:tease:

omfg.gif

^^ Borrowed from LovelyOne

there's no argument about her singing ability though. she is the real thing.

Last edited:
No, just noticed your pic and thought you're a cutie.

awww thanx hug??
20salhi.jpg

:huh: who's thad kid on the pic? I don't know him...

Shaun?
Shaun who?
my friend on myspace?

....nah, never seen him before in my life.

:tease:

omfg.gif

^^ Borrowed from LovelyOne

Lol oh so daph dont kno me now lol

Tsk Tsk Tsk
I'm not amused.......
2q9xkx5.png

I can almost guarantee that you'll be the only person there not accompanied by an adult lmao.

lmmFAO I KNO RIGHT

oh geez :rofl:

ahahahahaha

let's burn him at the stake!!

:rollin: oh geez Sean I dunno whether to give you funny points or gutsy points for posting :rofl:

well not to fret ittle boy, I bought it also and the CD and the Posters, bookbag, pencil case, ruler, lunchbox, folders, three-ring binder, glue stick, t-shirts ... I was not willing to purchase plastic sneakers with her name and face though. Yes, my little man is in love with her, like an eighties child loved them some Michael Jackson.

I think I can guess what he is going to want to be for Halloween this year :doh:
Lord help me ... I am raising a drag queen :dropdead:

well not to fret ittle boy, I bought it also and the CD and the Posters, bookbag, pencil case, ruler, lunchbox, folders, three-ring binder, glue stick, t-shirts ... I was not willing to purchase plastic sneakers with her name and face though. Yes, my little man is in love with her, like an eighties child loved them some Michael Jackson.

I think I can guess what he is going to want to be for Halloween this year :doh:
Lord help me ... I am raising a drag queen :dropdead:

:lmao:

I still love shaun, it's ok...

:innocent:
bought him too :D

**inserts cd**

yaaaa, push it push it, to the limit, limit

errr uhmmmmm ... **kicks at the dirt**

yeah...I uh, got them too **sucks teeth**

look yall, i have a teenage daughter and two 7yr olds...better disney music than rap

:lol:

yeah I guess ur right, but that Miley girl is just one upskirt shot away from turning into britney so...

mmm i aint finna argue that but hannah montana's image is wholesome and positive...that is who Donye is drawn to. he doesn't pay attention to the papps. my daughter on the other hand...she knows thed difference and what i approve of so it is on her to make the choices that she is willing to have me either approve or disapprove of :chichi:

those pics of miley in her bathroom/house, taken with her cellphone...that is nothing that my daughter and all her friends have not already done. She is being a teenager. The stoopid 'pucker' pose they all use in pics BLAH i hate it... however, I saw my kid and her friends doing it before Miley did it :lol: maybe they influenced her ?? :lol:

as parents ...or maybe i should say, as a parent, i try to recognize that miley/hannah is a teenager, going through the same phases my teen is...she is not an adult yet, but she is growing up in front of the world. for that, girlfriend deserves a little slack...at least from this single parent.

well let's just hope that's all there is to it...
She's young and I agree, all teens make stupid stuff like that, but being on the spotlight with everything being handed to her can't help. There's a lot of outside factors that could corrupt even the most wholesome kid, I hope her parents are smart enough to see that and deal with the issues beforehand instead of denying them ala lynn spears.

see that is where my 'slack' falls in ... she is going to have to grow up herself. Her parents are going to let her do whatever, as long as girlfriend is padding their bank accounts :chichi: Miley will have to crash and burn, then realize what happened and climb back to her feet ... or she may just have some sense and or a friend that will help show her the way.

see that is where my 'slack' falls in ... she is going to have to grow up herself. Her parents are going to let her do whatever, as long as girlfriend is padding their bank accounts :chichi: Miley will have to crash and burn, then realize what happened and climb back to her feet ... or she may just have some sense and or a friend that will help show her the way.

Terribly sad, but absolutely true.

Jonas Brothers - God I am SICK of them. And I don't even live in USA , who knows what you guys have to suffer :(

Back