Yall Gone Get Me For This Lmao (pic inside)

michaelsson

Proud Member
Look what i bought 2nite :)
Click to make bigger

Last edited:
Reactions: L.J
17crqr.jpg

:mellow:

Sir Nose D'Void of Funk up in here with this b.s.

:lol: Sorry, I just had to say that dude, lol. You're only a teenager tho so I'll lay off but still - :doh:

:lol:

:mellow:

Sir Nose D'Void of Funk up in here with this b.s.

:lol: Sorry, I just had to say that dude, lol. You're only a teenager tho so I'll lay off but still - :doh:

lmao yes im only 18 keep that n mind lol

Oh no you didn't....

Hannah Montana?

seriously? I mean...seriously?

I went to a music store the other day lookin for some Harry Belafonte stuff and asked someone from the staff to help me find it. Unfortunately they didn't have one Harry Belafonte album - not even a best of compilation. SO I asked whether they had anything by Luther Vandross...the guy was like 'Luther who?'
Guess what he offered me instead? A hannah montana soundtrack..or whateva that was.lmao That was pretty sad..

Last edited:
^Oh my goodness! Lol!!

As for that HM thing....well Shaun did say he was 18.

I was like who is that? Miley Cyrus?
She's everywhere and she gets on my nerrrrrvvvvvvah!

Hannah Montana, dawg? I can understand Rihanna andI can understand that you are 18,but Hannah Montana? LOL. Dude, Imma have to revoke your playa card. LOL.

so give me the god's honest reason why you bought it. is it the media hype? or the media hype plus her talent? i know she can sing..but i need to know your god's honest answer.

a lot of people have talent. so...i need to know if the media had ANYTHING to do with your decision. lol

Lmmfao. ok ok ok...u guys i bought the dvd just cuz lol. besides actin im actually into touring in stuff. i love stage set ups/designs. And i love seein the behind the stage/behind the scenes stuff with production. And i loved her staging and the whole design and set up..it coulda been a lil bit more colorful and alot brighter. but yea...it was actually a pretty good show...

and im still a gansta..lol only i gangsta would buy a miley cyrus dvd and post it on here haha...

and some of ur responses r toooooooooo crazy lol

You're fired....

*dead* lmmfao

Hannah Montana, dawg? I can understand Rihanna andI can understand that you are 18,but Hannah Montana? LOL. Dude, Imma have to revoke your playa card. LOL.

Nah i still got my card lol and i kno im 18 lol but i was jokin usin thatt as in excuse..but i do love some of her songs...i love MILEY CYRUS when shes performing as herself...not the hannah montanna chick

Oh no you didn't.

Shaun, that's so not gangsta,man...

Ih yezir it is..only tru gs can pull that off lol

I'll let you slide with the DVD. But we better not catch you at her concert.

Omg...i cant make any promises....lol

Oh my Jesus.

lmmfao

Bless his heart.

LOL!!!!!

so give me the god's honest reason why you bought it. is it the media hype? or the media hype plus her talent? i know she can sing..but i need to know your god's honest answer.

a lot of people have talent. so...i need to know if the media had ANYTHING to do with your decision. lol

i bought it cuz of what i stated above mainly. but i do love MILEY CYRUS and i hear alot of hype surrounding the tour so hey decided to get it

Lmmfao. ok ok ok...u guys i bought the dvd just cuz lol. besides actin im actually into touring in stuff. i love stage set ups/designs. And i love seein the behind the stage/behind the scenes stuff with production. And i loved her staging and the whole design and set up..it coulda been a lil bit more colorful and alot brighter. but yea...it was actually a pretty good show...

and im still a gansta..lol only i gangsta would buy a miley cyrus dvd and post it on here haha...

and some of ur responses r toooooooooo crazy lol

I know my mind and brain is a crazy zone, its cool. love you really.

Buy what ya like. Don't sweat it.

P.S. You're actually rather cute. :popout:

Back