Votes: 35 20.1%
  • No.

Votes: 78 44.8%
  • For a day?

Votes: 61 35.1%

• Total voters

stineLOVESmichael

Proud Member
Sorry if this has been asked before..I did some searching but couldn't find anything..anyway,
Have you ever thought "I want to BE michael jackson. I want to have his fame, fans, talent++" ? Do you think like that today?

I would actually! even though I'm a girl.
I'd love to be MJ even though he's been through hell, nothing can compare to his talent and how much his fans love and support him! To be able to sing like that!!!! and the way he moves... I'd love to be him especially during the BAD era.. he was so hot!! hehee

:)

No.

I care too much about privacy and being able to do what I want.

MJ is traped in fame - I would never want that.

No,

The reason I don't want to be him is because of the archievement he took in his life.
He is the most famous man ever, you could hear his name everywhere. People gossip about him and people make fun of him and ofcours he has milions of fans all around the globe. He and he only could be him, because of the creative mind he has.

I only want to be a fan, to admire him and to learn from him.:yes:

^^it's great being a fan too :)
but..I love him so much that it hurts lol.. He is so lucky to..know himself haha!!
would be great to be him for at least for a week or something to see how it's like :)
especially when he's on stage!!
off stage..not so sure

to be most famous ever?

it's hard to be michael jackson
I really love him,my fav artist and will be 4ever
He is the best,but NO.

Nope, I would not want to be him. There's a lot that I admire about him - who he is and what he's capable of, what he's achieved etc, but I couldn't live the way he does.

Yeah I sure as hell would.

Who DOESN'T want to be:

- possibly the most talented person on earth
- famous
- rich
- good looking and get hot guys after you
- people actually care about you
- people being jelous and envious of you
- you get to have an insight into the lives of other famous people i.e. will smith angie/brad pitt etc
- you can buy anything you want
- you have money coming in pretty much 24/7
- Maids, cleaners and butlers
- People scream when they see you with excitement
- Photographers always taking your pics which will make you feel specail and wanted

I wouldn't mind being him.

Who DOESN'T want to be:

- famous
- rich
- you get to have an insight into the lives of other famous people i.e. will smith angie/brad pitt etc
- Photographers always taking your pics which will make you feel specail and wanted

yeah!!! but imagen being SO beautiful!! and SO talented.. oh my god!.
to be able to sing the way he does and meet all the famous people hehe :D have that gorgeous smile

edit: there are of course alot of downsides I know that and MJ even said himself: it hurts to be MJ..which is SAD ..I hope he doesn't feel like that now..
anyway to be able to be him for ONE day. that would be cool

Last edited:

Who DOESN'T want to be:

- famous - So you can't do anything without being noticed!
- rich - But if you wanna spend the money you'll have to build your own prison like Neverland.
- good looking and get hot guys after you - That'll be girls for me! :D
- people actually care about you - WHO?? People want a share of your fame and your money! See what that has meant to MJ - accused twice for something ridiculous because people wanted money!!
- people being jelous and envious of you - Is that a good thing? - Not for me it isn't!
- you get to have an insight into the lives of other famous people i.e. will smith angie/brad pitt etc - Sure could be fun, but why should you really?
- you can buy anything you want - Yeah, but where can you enjoy it? - If MJ bought a nice car, too many people would be all around for him to really drive it. Again you would have to build a place like Neverland to really enjoy your stuff.
- you have money coming in pretty much 24/7 - You sure focus a lot on the money part. Life is more than that.
- Maids, cleaners and butlers - There's one thing that would be nice!
- People scream when they see you with excitement - which most be really annoying when you just want to be alone and have a great time. Can't go anywhere i silence. MJ can't go to DisneyLand without a disguise!
- Photographers always taking your pics which will make you feel specail and wanted - Are you serious? - do you think that is a good thing?? Imagine being very drunk with your friends doing stupid things, like all young people does, then see it on every frontpage next day! - NOT very funny!

I sure would NOT want to be him! - Poor Mike!

Nope, I would not want to be him. There's a lot that I admire about him - who he is and what he's capable of, what he's achieved etc, but I couldn't live the way he does.

Hey, which part of South Africa are you from. Anyway I'd hate to be Mike coz he's 50 and I'm 22.! lol!

Nah your alright, as much as hes wicked i wouldnt wanna be him:cheers: Id only want ot be him when im around so then he would come up to me and start chattin:D if that makes sense

Who DOESN'T want to be:

- famous
- rich

This is almost all superfiscial. I wouldn't want that.

Hey Bongani - Cape Town born and raised lol:D. You?

Ahh the Mothercity, I currently stay in Johannesburg. Nice to bump into a someone from home. You probably saw Mike when he closed off the History tour in South Africa right. I remember he started in Cape Town. I went to the Durban concert.

I don't want to be Michael, If I'm him, where is our Baby.....noway, Michael is Michael

As far as singing, dancing, and artistic talent--sure. But as for fame, absolutely not. I could never handle it.

And as BONGANI pointed out, I would rather be in my 20's than my 50's. :lol:

A day or so, but otherwise, no, not in a million years. I know now who the fans are LOL

Ahh the Mothercity, I currently stay in Johannesburg. Nice to bump into a someone from home. You probably saw Mike when he closed off the History tour in South Africa right. I remember he started in Cape Town. I went to the Durban concert.

Yes, it's always nice to run into someone from SA:). You're very lucky to have been to History - I missed it unfortunately: was too young to go and didn't have anyone to take me. I'm not missing out on London though! FINALLY!:D

Noup coz he dont know what is the feeling when his fans see him live
Even I dont want to be his child because I dont think that his children jump in front of him and scream MICHAEEEEEL with full voices and faint lol :D coz I also dont scream when I see my father :D His children cant feel that emotion....
That is the priority of the fans :D :D :D

As far as singing, dancing, and artistic talent--sure. But as for fame, absolutely not. I could never handle it.

And as BONGANI pointed out, I would rather be in my 20's than my 50's. :lol:

yeah I agree with all that though
:)
his personal life..I don't think I could handle it either, but having his talent would be something!
and the love he gets from his fans is amazing. we sure love him!!!

but also..if you WERE Michael Jackson, yes you'd be older now, but you would also been born way longer ago, so you would be happy with being 50 now cause you had also been living longer..:D
complicated stuff hehehe

^^yeah...
I should have used that as an option:
FOR A DAY..
I have no idea how to change a POLL though..so maybe it should just stay the way it is..people can write it here anyway:D

Added it for you hon :yes: Think you'll get a lot of people saying that one :lol:

I think it would be great to be Michael for a day - having so many fans who love you, all that amazing talent and having so much money.

But I don't think I would be able to stand it after a while. Everyone would be watching you when you go out, and you'd be the centre of attention everywhere.
Not to mention being mobbed, and people trying to take photos of you.

It would be nice for a day, but I think it would be too much if I lived my whole life like that. o_O

Back