Would you see THIS IS IT before attending it ?!

BmB_Mj

Proud Member
hello

I know the title is confusing a little,,,

but it always comes into my mind that if MJ releases a DVD, or if there were few fan made videos of THIS IS IT, or even short clips of it,

would you watch them before attending the concert ?!

or will you wait to watch everything live for the first time ???:mello:

I'm going to the 4th show - July 14th so I'll try my best not to watch anything...but i doubt it! LOL!

Curiosity would definitely get the better of me & I'd have to have a peek! Not the whole thing but I'd watch a snippet or two.

Im going to the July 12th show so i should be able to resist not seeing any clips of the show before then.

i am the same curiosity would get the better of me,but saying that even by watching clips of the concert,it,s not the same as the atmospere of being there,so i think for me it wouldn,t spoil anything,it would only make me more excited about going,

Ooooh, tough decision! I don't think I'd want to see the whole thing but no doubt there'll be snippets on the news which I'll probably watch. That said, I'm going on 10th July so shouldn't be able to see too much before I go anyway, lol!

Unfortunately...

Curiosity too would get the better of me. I'm going to a September show, so I'm f*cked in that regards, lol!

I'll be on youtube watching amateur footage from the 1st night, the minute it's uploaded.

Thank you for this thread I wanted to make a similar one. I will do my best and not watch anything from the shows, i'm going to shows starting in late july.

I really don't want know the setlist or anything about the show. I want to be surprised, i know it's going to be difficult but im going to try anyway.

Mods, please consider to open up a sub forum in here regeardigng the shows and the setlist. Anyone who don't want to know anything about the shows. Simply do not go in there.

Mods, please consider to open up a sub forum in here regeardigng the shows and the setlist. Anyone who don't want to know anything about the shows. Simply do not go in there.

Yes!!! This would be cool for those who don't want to be spoiled before going to concert. Fnd to make strict rule to not post any info about concert without warning about spoilers in other sub-forums. Somewhere on Internet I saw bb tag which makes text between those code the same color as underground and to see it you have to highlight it with mouse :) Very cool feature!

Found link for this feature

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=105176

and older one
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16306

Yes!!! This would be cool for those who don't want to be spoiled before going to concert. Fnd to make strict rule to not post any info about concert without warning about spoilers in other sub-forums. Somewhere on Internet I saw bb tag which makes text between those code the same color as underground and to see it you have to highlight it with mouse :) Very cool feature!

Found link for this feature

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=105176

and older one
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16306

Great idea! I really don't want to go to the concert knowing everything.

Erm...this is already a forum of its own! If you don't wanna know anything then don't come in the THIS IS IT forum :lol:

well opening night are amoung my dates so it wouldn't be possible anyway and I'm so happy about that :) I don't even have to be tempted then

I've said it on Twitter, that I am boycotting Twitter and MJJC until after the 12th July show. I don't want to hear anything or see anything. It'll ruin the element of surprise.

I have no problem with watching the show before I go. I don't think it would ruin it for me at all...it would probably make me even more excited about going (if that's even possible LOL).

Well i'm going on the 16th July so there shouldn't be anything released by then. Yes will stay away from youtube fan videos etc. I don't want to ruin it for myself ;) Can't wait!!! :wild:

The 10 days between opening night and the concert I'm going to on the 18th July will be the hardest. I usually come on here once or twice a day to look around, but I'll have to completely abstain from using any MJ message boards until I've seen the show. I will allow myself to watch any news reports that come on TV though, and possibly some newspaper reports too. I hope Mike's show kicks ass and gets good reviews.
Actually, it'll be interesting to just read and here the news as other people do. To see what kind of impression they'll get from the media. I spend so long in this MJ bubble that sometimes it's easy to forget that other people don't have the same info as we do.

The 10 days between opening night and the concert I'm going to on the 18th July will be the hardest. I usually come on here once or twice a day to look around, but I'll have to completely abstain from using any MJ message boards until I've seen the show. I will allow myself to watch any news reports that come on TV though, and possibly some newspaper reports too. I hope Mike's show kicks ass and gets good reviews.
Actually, it'll be interesting to just read and here the news as other people do. To see what kind of impression they'll get from the media. I spend so long in this MJ bubble that sometimes it's easy to forget that other people don't have the same info as we do.

Mike's got a lot to live up to in terms of both the fans and the media - let's hope he manages to get a lot of positive reviews and that we get a pleasant surprise when reading media reports! :)

True about the media bubble too - I often forget that everyone in here are fans too lol!

yeah i really hope michaels shows will be spectacular. so that the media wont go like "you see, we know he cant do it anymore". i just hopes he is strong, powerful and gives everything he has :)

I have no problem with watching the show before I go. I don't think it would ruin it for me at all...it would probably make me even more excited about going (if that's even possible LOL).

Same here. Even if I knew all the songs he'll perform, I'd still be just as excited about seeing the show. Besides, I doubt that he'll have the same set list for each night, so there could still be surprises :) So keep the vids and pics coming from the opening night on, I'll be waiting anxiously :D

I think I'll have to watch a bit of it because i'm going to see him in 2010 LOL seems ages from now!! but hopefully he will have changed it up by then :)

im just gonna watch the first song on utube before the 3rd show!!

Ooooooooooh July's guys, lucky you,, you won't face any problem from this side :D

Thank you for this thread I wanted to make a similar one. I will do my best and not watch anything from the shows, i'm going to shows starting in late july.

I really don't want know the setlist or anything about the show. I want to be surprised, i know it's going to be difficult but im going to try anyway.

that's what I meant, I wanna enjoy the show.. instate of expecting the song after,, I want to be surprised by the song he'll preform next.. !!

and I don't want to have any idea about how will the atmospere gonna be at the O2 !!

I want to be shocked :bugeyed:angel:

but the problem is I'm going in September,, so I don't think that I'll hold my self and don't see anything related to THIS IS IT :D

thats what i thought as well!
i was already thinking about opening a thread that all experiences from the concerts will be collected in one or two or three subtopics, so that we dont have to stay away from the whole forum -.-
i would really appreciate it!!

Hmmm. 30th July. I will try my very best to hold it off until then!

Back