would you have married michael if you had the chance?

would you have married mj if he asked you?

• yes

Votes: 90 89.1%
  • no

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • not sure

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
I don't know...if he had purposed I think I would have...but either way I'd have tried to be a good friend to him

I don't know if I could be married to a man that so many other ladies wanted. :eek: :lol:

I'm not sure about marriage :unsure:. From what I know I find too many similarities in my character and behaviour with one of Michael's woman. So...I'm not sure. But I'm sure we could be very good friends and have a lot in common.

Yeah! no doubt and there would be no divorce ever. :wub: i just know it in my heart FOR SURE.... :heart:
heartbeat.gif
love.gif
heartbeat.gif
:heart: everything would be great and....

don't wanna talk about it now. :cry:
wilted_rose.gif

Yep..but then again if you love someone as I think I would love him had we "been involved" you don't need to tie the knot. But I would've been a life companion for damn sure, I guess the reason the 1st post on this thread 3 years ago is the right one. His life might have been a bit better, and there's always the female instinct of wanting to "save" a person you love..so yeah. :(

I would have loved to be friends with him, and I believe we would probably have had so much fun, considering that I'm just as much a big kid as he was. And, of course, he was very attractive :) I've always had a bit of a crush on him... But I'm not really sure if we would have been a good match romantically. If he had asked me out on a date, I would have said yes and taken it from there LOL

Back