would you have married michael if you had the chance?

would you have married mj if he asked you?

• yes

Votes: 90 89.1%
  • no

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • not sure

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
Again... YES, YES, and YES! Michael had the entire "package." :naughty:

:lol:

and oh i have forgotten i would love to invite all MJ fans around the world!
at last MJJC members! hope you would not take my husband away!:D

of course not :evil:

wow .......it would be amazing :bugeyed
a real
girl
wedding ..all frilly and flufffy .....and....and romantic :wild:.............:mello:
and ...............can i run about with gold pants on my head ~and throw sooupperduppa cream pies at everyone and throw all the glitters everywhere *tugs your skirt*
and then can i beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your 7th child, cleo-mack :wub: . pleeeeeeeeeeeeswe:wild:lucky 7 :cheeky:

:lmao: gold pants on head rofl hahahah

one more thing! he must wear gold pants!
cause everybody would be too jealous of me, when they saw my property!
which i could use whenever i would love!:tease:

:rofl:

well 63 of us said yes... Michael will have many wives in heaven :lol:

well 63 of us said yes... Michael will have many wives in heaven :lol:

So true MJstarlight!
happy0007.gif
He would be one lucky man!

Last edited:
HHHhhhhmmmm... now I'm thinking that 2 Virgos may not be such a match made in Heaven. We'd be Cosmic Twins, yo. :lol: ... Plus, Virgos definitely have their fair share of faults, and perfectionism is only one of them. :ph34r:

...is this really a question? dayum, if michael asked me to do his laundry i would do it :lol:

ewwww you cant wash his smelly pants ! :bugeyed:D

HHHhhhhmmmm... now I'm thinking that 2 Virgos may not be such a match made in Heaven. We'd be Cosmic Twins, yo. :lol: ... Plus, Virgos definitely have their fair share of faults, and perfectionism is only one of them. :ph34r:

hmmm cosmic twins ....Twins ..:thinking:.now THERES a thing :punk:

ewwww you cant wash his smelly pants ! :bugeyed:D

what?? michael's pants would NOT have smelled. They would have been spritzed with a fine cologne...what's it called again....eu de Sexy Ass??

No but really his laundry would probably smell like that Bal a Versailles cologne he always wore. :wub:

:ninja:

Yes...yes... BUT I would maybe rather like to be his BFF...and forever means FOREVER..a loyal and true friend, cause marriages can go wrong :( But no, I would be a loyal and true wife..who would love him no matter what.

Haha, michaelforever3, dont worry, I would hire you as our personal washing lady lol ;)

Hands down, without a doubt, 100% yes. I mean that with every ounce of my heart. Not just like "He's so talented, he's so hot, he's so funny, he's so cute" (which he is =D, but...) like...I'm really truly deeply seriously madly in love with the boy. =) I make light of it, I sound like I'm half-kidding, but no...This is more than a giddy, schoolgirl crush, believe me. =/

Hands down, without a doubt, 100% yes. I mean that with every ounce of my heart. Not just like "He's so talented, he's so hot, he's so funny, he's so cute" (which he is =D, but...) like...I'm really truly deeply seriously madly in love with the boy. =) I make light of it, I sound like I'm half-kidding, but no...This is more than a giddy, schoolgirl crush, believe me. =/

i am in the same boat as you, i love him so badly... :girl_sigh:

what?? michael's pants would NOT have smelled. They would have been spritzed with a fine cologne...what's it called again....eu de Sexy Ass??

No but really his laundry would probably smell like that Bal a Versailles cologne he always wore. :wub:

Hahaha when I read this I inmediatly though of this...

117u5ih.jpg

Hahaha and just for the record I SAY YES AGAIN!!!

Oh I hope he saw this! It must have felt so good to know that 92% of the people on here would be willing to love you and cherish you and spend the rest of their lives with you. =)

I'm sure that most of the women on here think that they are Michael's soul mate lol. I would marry him strictly based on personality. If only there was another guy out there who was just like Michael :cry:

I know, he was unique... perfection is gone :cry:

...OMG...:lmao:....now this is the perfect answer.....:yes:

Back