Votes: 63 61.2%
  • Better I'll be MJ impersonator myself

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 21 20.4%

• Total voters
^ thank you, Angela MJJ :)

that's very interesting :)

in some photos I can only tell that it's not Michael from his eyes :)

and in some photos I can't tell at all that it isn't him...

This guy Carlo he is gorgeous :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcarcG6R9I4

He can call me anytime haha!!

Yeah,

Carlo is cool :) I used to talk with him alot on myspace. He has come a long way with the make-up. He always looked like Michael but then he got better clothes, found the right make up and bam! lol! Wonder how he is. I converted to Facebook and left myspace! lol! All in all he's also a nice guy or seems to be. Has he done anymore photo shoot's?

If it happened so would you date MJ impersonator or is MJ one and the only for you?

MJ surely is the one and only for me but I'd rather impersonate myself cuz' I'm the second one and only after MJ! :lol:

Yeah,

Carlo is cool :) I used to talk with him alot on myspace. He has come a long way with the make-up. He always looked like Michael but then he got better clothes, found the right make up and bam! lol! Wonder how he is. I converted to Facebook and left myspace! lol! All in all he's also a nice guy or seems to be. Has he done anymore photo shoot's?

:yes: I have him in facebook friends

These are recent pics:

15834_1313307956217_1336228369_876776_4006151_n.jpg

15834_1313316316426_1336228369_876795_2911933_n.jpg

This is him out of makeup

6922_173608410768_810380768_2669108_3381249_n.jpg

Nope, uh, no, can't say I would. Too weird....not because I think impersonators are weird...I just think it would feel weird to date one.

I cant believe .... honestly ....

Lots of you people here talk rubbish and junk ....

Wana date impersonator ??

most of answers NO .....

I mean are you normal???

Impersonators are people who are similar to somebody , they are pretending to
be somebody etc ... as we have here MJ impersonators ...you cant be one of it if you don't love MJ ... its like you want to be driver of buss but you are sick of driving...

Impersonators remove makeup and clothe wig or whatever and they are normal person ... You wont go on date with him in full make up or simple...(not because you dont want to ,,, because not even one impersonator would do ...its stupid and disgraceful to a person who is impersonator )--you are loving me as MJ not me who i really am ....

And please don't sell some stuff like there is only ONE MJ and thousands of copy cats or similar .... Those people gave their SOLD HART TIME MONEY to pay respect to THE MAN : KING , MICHAEL !

And it really hurts when i read negative stuff about them ....
IMPERSONATOR , TRIBUTE ARTIST , TRIBUTE DANCER ... AT END
THEY/WE ARE ALL FANS ....

So question : Would i date MJ impersonator ?
Yes why not??
I wouldn't date her as MJ i would date him as person ...since she can be herself when she doesn't have makeup on ....she isnt pretending to be somebody else all the time ... and with what she does she pays respect to Michael , THE MAN !

And why people always say : There is only one KING OF POP MICHAEL JACKSON !

*Do we need to write that here .... i thought people who find this forum and are members of this forum and community know that more than well *

Peace ,
Boris

most of answers NO .....

I mean are you normal???

be somebody etc ... as we have here MJ impersonators ...you cant be one of it if you don't love MJ ... its like you want to be driver of buss but you are sick of driving...

Impersonators remove makeup and clothe wig or whatever and they are normal person ... You wont go on date with him in full make up or simple...(not because you dont want to ,,, because not even one impersonator would do ...its stupid and disgraceful to a person who is impersonator )--you are loving me as MJ not me who i really am ....

And please don't sell some stuff like there is only ONE MJ and thousands of copy cats or similar .... Those people gave their SOLD HART TIME MONEY to pay respect to THE MAN : KING , MICHAEL !

Yes why not??
I wouldn't date her as MJ i would date him as person ...since she can be herself when she doesn't have makeup on ....she isnt pretending to be somebody else all the time ... and with what she does she pays respect to Michael , THE MAN !

*Do we need to write that here .... i thought people who find this forum and are members of this forum and community know that more than well *

Peace ,
Boris

Thanks for this, great post! :)

I wouldn't date one cuz' I'm havin' a fiancee and I'm lovin' her more than anything! :)
Beside, I'm impersonating myself! :p

No ...i would prefer to go out not a date but like hang out as a friend :) confuse heehee:)

I used to be really good youtube friends with Gigi Hitman for about 3 years. But after June he got a bit strange and things havent been really the same :no:. :scratch:

most of answers NO .....

I mean are you normal???

Yes why not??

Peace ,
Boris

That bit made me smile. Dude, you're right. I think some of us jumped the gun and didn't think it through. I did, but I changed my mind after I thought about it properly.

yes it was :)

Thank you lovely :)

I voted: I don't know.

It all depends. If he's a big MJ fan, and dresses like Michael on occasion for fun, I would probably date him.

But, if he dresses like MJ everyday and THINKS he's actually Michael Jackson. I'll pass. :lol:

Last edited:
Back