Votes: 15 14.6%
  • No

Votes: 63 61.2%
  • Better I'll be MJ impersonator myself

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 21 20.4%

• Total voters
I would date an mj impersonator, if he was interesting and attractive to me :)

I wouldn't date him because of being an mj impersonator, but I would also not reject him because of this :)

he would have the same chances like any other potential bf :)

I wouldn't date him because of being an mj impersonator, but I would also not reject him because of this :)

ditto

lol my posts got deleted

I was going to say Sergio is one of the closest I've seen

8932_104274766250065_100000026271012_111951_655374_n.jpg

Hell no. The whole impersonator business creeps me out. I'd like a guy with a real job, thanks.

no way,its just so embarassing yet funny to see some awkward impersonators performing especially when they were in michael's presence,they tried hard to look like michael from the unnecessary makeup to little casual habbits on stage of mike ,maybe they really spent a lot time practicing and take it seriously which is appreciated,still it wouldnt stop me seeing them as some sort of comedians (lol,do i hate to be this brutal),
few impersonator would not end up being either a disappoitment or laughing stock in my eyes because michael as the most extraordinary performer in the whole galaxy is so unique and unparalleled.
,if i were in mike's shoes i must have felt a little uncomfortable to watch a man in the mirror .

tho there is a possibility that mike actually enjoys it.

omg,im so off the topic,lol

ahahaha, i read on the first page only "would you date MJ...", and I thought to myself, is this a rethorical question? Heck yeah, lol!

Dating, imo,has more to do with personality, so I don't have an actual answer to your question. But MJ himself... :wub:

No, I find impersonators a little creepy! And sometimes they can be overly obsessed with who they are impersonating or something, which again is a little creepy.

And anyway, there's only one Michael :p

Yeah I would date him if I like the person behind it and it's not only Michael, Michael, Michael 24/7. Or worse does plastic surgery to look like MJ. I mean being a MJ impersonator is just a job/hobby of someone. So why not?

Date an MJ impersonator coz he looks like MJ from time to time is wrong though. Atleast I think it is because it's not fair to the person.

But i always wanted to be a sister/ someone he could count on to Michael instead of his lover:hysterical:

actually I have met only one impersonator offline, and I liked very much his style :)

he was shy and kind :)

I would really like to become his friend :)

I wouldn't like to become his lover, because I am in love with another person :wub:

I'll post my answer again!

:yes:

I wouldn't of course date MJ impersonator only because he's MJ impersonator or that I was trying to make myself believe that Michael is my boyfriend.
If I liked him as a person then why not? I think it would be interesting to date someone with the same passion for Michael, and even impersonators aren't impersonators 24/7.
It's the same rules for MJ impersonators as for everyone else what comes to dating.

I wouldn't of course date MJ impersonator only because he's MJ impersonator or that I was trying to make myself believe that Michael is my boyfriend.
If I liked him as a person then why not? I think it would be interesting to date someone with the same passion for Michael, and even impersonators aren't impersonators 24/7.
It's the same rules for MJ impersonators as for everyone else what comes to dating.

I agree with you 200% :yes:

absolutely same thoughts :cheeky:

Yeah, i thought that too.
But i also noticed and heard navi is a great guy.
isn,t a impersonator 24/7. But he,s an tribute artist.
And stands in the shadow of michael.
i saw some intervieuws with him and he,s just a fan like you and me.
I like navi a lot.
As a person, as a fan and as impersonator......
he deserves respect in all ways!

yeh, same with E Cas. I don't know them but they are both goodlooking guys and seem really really lovely

If it happened so would you date MJ impersonator or is MJ one and the only for you?
I think if someone would want to date an MJ impersonator for the sole purpose of dating a 'second' Michael, I'd feel bad for the impersonator.

I think if someone would want to date an MJ impersonator for the sole purpose of dating a 'second' Michael, I'd feel bad for the impersonator.

I agree with you :yes:

something like that wouldn't be fair :no:

I second that :yes:

No I wouldn't. Its not a look that I find attractive. I don't know if I would date any kind of impersonator, it would be like dating 2 different people. Although saying that, if a Brad Pitt impersonator asked me out on a date I'd probably have a hard time saying no. :p

He has layers of makeup on and is dressed like Michael.......how can you tell he's gorgeous?

lol I have him as a friend on my myspace since 2007. He looks different without the makeup but hes still cute.

More like H*ll NOoooo. Really what would be the point. He is the only one for me, no one could replace him in my heart.

This guy Carlo he is gorgeous :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcarcG6R9I4

He can call me anytime haha!!

yes, he is cute :)

Wow he really looks like Michael in some pics! The hair is different though.

true :) but in some photos he looks a lot like Michael

although it's obvious that he's a lot younger

He has layers of makeup on and is dressed like Michael.......how can you tell he's gorgeous?

he doesn't have too much makeup... you can still see his face...

Yes, It's great a guy admires MJ. I would date him for the person he is-- not becuz he is an impersonator.:punk:

lol my posts got deleted

I was going to say Sergio is one of the closest I've seen

8932_104274766250065_100000026271012_111951_655374_n.jpg

this guy really resembles Michael, he has the same cheekbones - very important - and the same eyes, the eyelashes...the makeup is good too, very close resemblance

Back