Votes: 63 61.2%
  • Better I'll be MJ impersonator myself

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 21 20.4%

• Total voters

Magicgirl

Proud Member
If it happened so would you date MJ impersonator or is MJ one and the only for you?

I would just cause it'd be fun to date a guy who's into Michael. Depends how creepy the dude was though.. :lol: I'd go out with E'cas or Navi (without make-up) in a heartbeat!

I don't know. I mean if I find a guy who's a huge Michael Jackson fan, then he has his chance.. And if after meeting him I learn that he is in fact an impersonator, well, why not, in his life he's not JUST an impersonator. I won't judge what he does for hobby! And if it concerns Michael, well.. hee hee!
I just wouldn't sleep with the guy dressed and make-uped as Mike!!

no... :mello: only the real MJ! :wub: :wild:

No...I dont like impersonators....I would only go out with the real Michael.....he would of been the only one for me.

No way! it isn't Michael Jackson himself, it's just someone who is a impersonator and beside that fact you don't even know that person he just impersonates MJ so no :lol:
Only if it was Michael Jackson himself :wub:

I would date NAVI!!!
Ow hell yeah!
He,s so sweet and nice and sooooooooooooo good looking!
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2139/3544130364_f54220c9f5.jpg ( the one on the right)

But i prefer navi as himself like the picure in the link above *sigh*

I love people,s own personality,s and when i would date him i wished it would be without the michael make up and clothes.

But i,m married, so a date with navi will never happen * dream on * LMAO

I don’t know I mean if I meet some guy and really liked him and he later revealed he was MJ impersonator I doubt I would break up with him over that. However nor do I think I would date someone solely because he was an MJ impersonator. I always thought MJ was good looking but it was his kind soul that I liked more then his physical appearance.

I don't know.

It's not like they're dressed as MJ 24/7... well I'd hope not haha.
But yeah, if being an MJ impersonator is just one small part of their life then fine :)

wow Navi is beautiful when he is himself with no make up...maybe i should change my previous statement based on that :p but Navi when he's done up like Michael nope .. impersonators freak me out.

Last edited:
wow Navi is beautiful when he is himself with no make up...maybe i should change my previous statement based on that :p but Navi when he's done up like Michael nope .. impersonators freak me out.

Yeah, i thought that too.
But i also noticed and heard navi is a great guy.
isn,t a impersonator 24/7. But he,s an tribute artist.
And stands in the shadow of michael.
i saw some intervieuws with him and he,s just a fan like you and me.
I like navi a lot.
As a person, as a fan and as impersonator......
he deserves respect in all ways!

Back