World Tour - More than a rumor this time?-Update post 159

eternitys_child

Proud Member
Sorry. I couldn't stand being the only one having seen this.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=dancing-duo-join-jackson&method=full&objectid=20598922&siteid=93463-name_page.html

8 June 2008
Dancing duo join Jackson
BRITAN'S GOT TALENT
By Joshua Layton
Britain's Got Talent runners-up Signature will join the REAL king of pop on his comeback tour.

The Bollywood duo have been invited to share the bill with Michael Jackson at a series of UK concerts.

The offer came after Suleman Mirza, 29, and Madhu Singh, 34, got through to the show's final.

The multi-million pound tour is scheduled for 10 dates, taking in London's O2 Arena, Europe and Las Vegas. A source close to the show said: "All the finalists have been flooded with offers for gigs totalling millions of pounds.

"But this would be far and away the biggest booking any of the acts on the show have landed so far.

"They had a conference call led by Michael's brother Jermaine during the show and he asked them to join Michael."

Trainee lawyer Suleman and PC World salesman Madhu dazzled with their *****-style dance-offs.

Print article Email to a friend

Last edited:
Re: World Tour - More than a rumor this time?

*nup my heart is about to explode*

Can someone please contact Suleman to get clarification?

If you want to know if it's true or not, this is your best bet.

I know for sure there is a user on here who has contact with one of the two.

I wish Michaelmania would just start right now and have the album come out next week and all information about tours, tv, etc disclosed. Sigh... in a perfect world.

This user, mo_rizwan, I believe might have contact with them?

Can someone please contact Suleman to get clarification?

If you want to know if it's true or not, this is your best bet.

I know for sure there is a user on here who has contact with one of the two.

Noone is even noticing the thread and I sure don't know how to contact Suleman. This is killing me.

Gah...

LOL

It's probably speculation...like always. They're probably mentioning the so-called UK concerts MJ is doing at that arena that never happened or is still rumored to happen regardless of how you hear it.

Last edited:

LOL

It's probably speculation...like always.

It sure sounds real. I mean they aren't using the undisclosed sources verbage here. Still I was not sure enough to put a breaking news tag on it. I don't think I am going to make it through this.

Noone is even noticing the thread and I sure don't know how to contact Suleman. This is killing me.

Gah...

I know my chances are slim, but I messaged his Youtube inbox.. lol (worth a try I guess):

Clarification for MJJ Community - Backup for Michael Jackson Concerts this Year?

Hi there. I am writing on behalf of the MJJ Community forum, who have watched you avidly during the past months on Britain's Got Talent, to ask if it is indeed true that you are scheduled to perform in a String of Michael Jackson concerts that are scheduled to take place?

Did you have a conference call with Michael himself regarding this?

Thanks dearly,
MJJC

I found this in his profile too, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if it were true:

Suleman has also worked with celebrity choreography Lavelle Smith Junior (choreographer to the likes of Janet Jackson, Beyonce Knowles and Michael Jackson) and performed for Michael Jackson at the televised 2006 World Music Awards held in London's Earls Court.....Suleman would later meet and greet the King of Pop in person.

I know my chances are slim, but I messaged his Youtube inbox.. lol (worth a try I guess):

Clarification for MJJ Community - Backup for Michael Jackson Concerts this Year?

Hi there. I am writing on behalf of the MJJ Community forum, who have watched you avidly during the past months on Britain's Got Talent, to ask if it is indeed true that you are scheduled to perform in a String of Michael Jackson concerts that are scheduled to take place?

Did you have a conference call with Michael himself regarding this?

Thanks dearly,
MJJC

I found this in his profile too, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if it were true:

Suleman has also worked with celebrity choreography Lavelle Smith Junior (choreographer to the likes of Janet Jackson, Beyonce Knowles and Michael Jackson) and performed for Michael Jackson at the televised 2006 World Music Awards held in London's Earls Court.....Suleman would later meet and greet the King of Pop in person.

The piece about him in todays news thread makes him sound like a very special person who wanted to use his life to do good in the world. I was very impressed.

Oh... and thank you for the attempt to get through.

Last edited:

I just message mo_rizwan to ask if he has contact with Suleman or knows of anyone else that does. Hopefully we can get clarification soon..

Someone could contact the editor of the article or something. Just a thought..

I just message mo_rizwan to ask if he has contact with Suleman or knows of anyone else that does. Hopefully we can get clarification soon..

Thanks. Oh my. And with something like this I always think... what if Michael doesn't want the news out yet?

i dont believe it a conference call led by jermaine. well who knows and why the 02. should be wembley. the foo fighters were there this weekend and their fans packed out the stadium well not fully, but looking out i crave for mj 2 get bck on stage. hope this is tru

Someone could contact the editor of the article or something. Just a thought..

Okay. I e-mailed the editor but it is a bit awkward you know.
Sort of like

"Hi, I writing to ask if you lied in your article"

Well not quite that wording but pretty much the question.

Suleman has played at Webley in the past.. according to the description on some of their youtube videos.

*biting nails and shakin like a crack addict*

The only way we're are gonna find out if it's true is if someone has direct contact with Signature. Oh.. or Michael Jackson. Either or, lol.

This is strange... Where are all the people who are getting crazy?? LOL:)It's sounds very real but it might be a rumour too...
It would be great if someone could contact Suleman!

I know. It isn't even funny when you are the only one who has posted it and noone else is around. I first put it in the news thread and noone even saw it there so after I couldn't stand it any more I created this thread.

Who was the person that had been writing O2? We should have them find out if the people there are ready to comment.

Last edited:

i have a smidge of a thought about this being true..idk y..but yall know how i get crazy.. so imma pipe down lol

Eh. Why would Michael perform with a cover act? This kid Sulaman is a good dancer, but I don't see this happening, for whatever reason. I could be wrong though and of course I would hope it's true.

I am leaning towards it being false as MJ would have no new material to perform. I could be wrong!

I am leaning towards it being false as MJ would have no new material to perform. I could be wrong!

Ahhh... but I am thinking of it the other way... that he has finished his album. :wild:

Last edited:

I hope its true too:wild: ...I guess we just have to wait and see!!!

Back