Woman Wants $50 Million from Michael's Estate

aliceleng

Proud Member
Posted Oct 13th 2009 1:55PM by TMZ Staff

A woman who once claimed Michael Jackson communicated with her through his music just filed a creditor's claim against his estate -- and she wants an insane amount of money.

Helen Harris-Scott filed the creditor's claim in L.A. County Superior Court on Friday, demanding $50 million.

As we first reported, Helen filed a lawsuit against Michael in 2006, claiming Michael installed a tracking device in her car, wiretapped her phone and even had "organized criminals watching me inside my house in L.A. and reporting to him."

Helen wanted $100 million from Michael back then ... so at least this time around, she's asking for a reasonable amount. :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
-----------------------------
I dont know what to say about this crazy woman, OMG! Go to the hell !

Reactions: Tom
:rofl: LOL, this really did make me laugh. The things people do for money... Who on earth, in their right mind would give her that money :rofl:

I am very shocked by this news, I think she must have mental problems.

:lol: I remember this nutcase. She claimed that MJ poisoned her water supply and slashed her tires :smilerolleyes:

you know i use to be able to laugh some of this crap off. but then when you think about all the frivolous law suits MJ had to spend his time and finances into fighting the most ludicrous of suits... it really makes me SAD.

Michael communicated with us all through his Music but you don't see us claiming these huge amounts lol

you know i use to be able to laugh some of this crap off. but then when you think about all the frivolous law suits MJ had to spend his time and finances into fighting the most ludicrous of suits... it really makes me SAD.

YES, it is true...MJ received a lot of such ridiculous lawsuit before too, but now he is gone, why those people are still so crazy!! Money is devil :evil:

Crazy lady alert!!!
eek3.png

i think this one may be a little off.:doh:

for all the others.... why work hard for money when you can sue MJ? :no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

Yeah, why not all of us sew MJ for breaking our hearts, causing damage to our sleeping, to our ability to live happily and for the lost of some fans due to his passing then?

Come on....

Yeah, why not all of us sew MJ for breaking our hearts, causing damage to our sleeping, to our ability to live happily and for the lost of some fans due to his passing then?

Come on....

:tease:YEAH, Then MJ will be too angry to stay in Heaven and come back to our world.:clapping:

:lol: I remember this nutcase. She claimed that MJ poisoned her water supply and slashed her tires :smilerolleyes:

MJ poisoned her water supply?? She's bucketing down hard liquor while listening to MJ's number ones more like. No wonder she's a little confused.. :lol:

Breakingnews:this is just for jokes

Next on the insider the woman who wants $50 Million from MJ Estate speaks out about how he use to stalk her at night brake in her window just to stare at her. "really Michael stares were crazy he had crazy eyes.

I swear these people who pop up out of no where have serious mental issues

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Back