With Michael the night before he died (from Talitha and Jill)

Thankyou for the special words.michael loves us as we love him.
"never can say goodbye"

Thank you Sammy , Talitha and Jill..I am so glad that Michael KNEW how much he was loved I am glad that he felt it in his soul. This is just still all so sad..:(

To the fans around the world

We are so sorry for all your pain and heartache. If it’s any consolation at all, we wanted to share with you that we spoke to Michael the night before he died, that we gave him letters from fans all over the world, letters full of caring and love. We told him they were very important and asked him to read them right away.

He was on his way into a rehearsal and later we saw him on stage performing Dangerous and singing live. He looked OK, not giving it his all but certainly not at death’s door… who could have imagined? That night, we all waited for him to leave and as he drove past, he rolled down the window, leaned out and waved. And he was smiling a beautiful smile, which was so comforting to see. That was the last time we saw his face.

Just know that we were with him every day and we showered him with love on behalf of everyone who couldn’t be there but loved him as we do. And he knew. He knew you all loved him, he felt your spirits, he talked about that a lot, it’s what kept him going for so long, knowing that you all loved him truly and deeply.

We know he didn’t want to die. He wanted to live. He wanted to perform. He wanted to watch his children grow. Despite his hardships, his pain, his struggles, he wanted to keep giving, to keep shining his light out into the world.

He was an angel to us all and will continue to be so forever. We are grieving with you.

All our love,
Talitha, Jill and Samantha
Thanks for posting.

He knew you all loved him, he felt your spirits, he talked about that a lot, it’s what kept him going for so long, knowing that you all loved him truly and deeply.

I always knew our support meant everything to him :cry: but I still wish we could've done more

Deep in my bones, I knew we would get something really Special from Talitha sooner or later, with Michael during the last hours of his life talking about "Love", "Feeling us" and that
it "kept him going".

Thank you sooooooooo much Talitha, Sammy. and Jill.

Talitha, I dont know you personally but whenever I saw pics of you with Michael, I felt happy, cause i knew then, we were gonna recieve a Brand New Message of Love from him real soooooooooooon.

God I will miss Those times.

LOL! and I hope my deceased family members meet him at some point so they can communicate to me in a dream what he said and if he has a message for his fans.

When I heard Michael died I spoke to my Mum and asked her to look after him in heaven.

Thank you Talitha and friends!

Love you most Michael
lv26.gif

Last edited:
To the fans around the world

We are so sorry for all your pain and heartache. If it’s any consolation at all, we wanted to share with you that we spoke to Michael the night before he died, that we gave him letters from fans all over the world, letters full of caring and love. We told him they were very important and asked him to read them right away.

He was on his way into a rehearsal and later we saw him on stage performing Dangerous and singing live. He looked OK, not giving it his all but certainly not at death’s door… who could have imagined? That night, we all waited for him to leave and as he drove past, he rolled down the window, leaned out and waved. And he was smiling a beautiful smile, which was so comforting to see. That was the last time we saw his face.

Just know that we were with him every day and we showered him with love on behalf of everyone who couldn’t be there but loved him as we do. And he knew. He knew you all loved him, he felt your spirits, he talked about that a lot, it’s what kept him going for so long, knowing that you all loved him truly and deeply.

We know he didn’t want to die. He wanted to live. He wanted to perform. He wanted to watch his children grow. Despite his hardships, his pain, his struggles, he wanted to keep giving, to keep shining his light out into the world.

He was an angel to us all and will continue to be so forever. We are grieving with you.

All our love,

Thank you for posting this message.
Thank you for letting
Michael Jackson know how much we fans truly love him.
angel3r.gif

Thank you so much for sharing that with us. It's so important to know that he was aware his fans love him so much.....God bless you!

Thank you. I'm glad you were there making sure he knew how much we all love him. What happened to Michael is unfair. He deserved so much better.

Thankyou so much for posting that. i just envisioned michael's smile and it was comforting.
I'm not sure if any one else feels this but i think to be a TRUE fan of Michael the man, the spirit, the human being you have to be a special type of person. its very hard to put into words for me but its just something we all must have. its a certain level of sensitivity and understanding to the fellow human being and the human condition.

I'm like the least vain person you'll ever meet seriously lol (even when a bunch of girls are all in a public bathroom looking in the mirror i'm always the one making sure i don't look) but some times i think i'm very different from everybody...idk it'd take too long to write down but it'd make a great phone convo!

Anyway my point is i read through the cmments on this forum all the time and i always come across people who i think " wow they're just like me, they really got michael"
I'd love to be friends with some of you guys i never meet meet people like this : )

Thank you for sharing. I hope that you all are doing ok too during this time. Thinking about you and Mike.

Christine

All our love,

Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for this.

You just don't know how much this means to me.

I miss and love :heart: him soooo much!!!!

I just wanted to say thank you Talitha, Jill (& Sammy?) I appreciate what you have done.

I appreciate you posting this. I know that where he is now, he can sense how much he was (and still is) loved, but it's very reassuring to know that he also had a sense of that before he departed for Heaven. Thank you for sharing.

thank you for sharing this with us. it makes me cry to know that michael loved us so much and i wish i could tell him how much i love him. thank you for telling michael about our love, it means alot.

Thank you, it's comforting to know you guys were there with him and letting him know how much we all love him. *Tears* hugs to everyone. xx

i wonder if he read your letters :( ... so he knew how worried people were getting about his health :(

I actually want to make it clear that I am Samantha (Sammy).
Talitha used my member name to post this message on the 27th of June. With my consent.
However, she signed it only her name and Jill's. Why I don't know. A few of us were involved and played a different role.

Yes, my profile picture was taken on May 30th 2009.

Can I ask how you know? :)

Michael Amir, Michael's personal assistant told us a few days later that Michael had requested the letters be brought up to him that night.

There's a string of events that happened that night as well, with Michael reaching out to call us and a lot of speculation the calls were dropped on purpose by his security, Michael Amir specifically.

It's an on-going thread on many Facebook pages, including my own and Karen Faye's. There are dedicated forums about this too but a lot of them are secret.

Back