With Michael the night before he died (from Talitha and Jill)

I really don't mean to be insensitive but just out of curiosity, who are Talitha and Jill and why were they at the rehearsals?

I lost it at the part where they said he felt our spirits and he knew we loved him.
t4p.
*in tears again*

Thanks, it's great to know that he was happy and feeling great, especially if what happened was inevitable either way.

I really don't mean to be insensitive but just out of curiosity, who are Talitha and Jill and why were they at the rehearsals?

I would guess they were part of the production staff, possible dancers.

To the fans around the world
He wanted to live. He wanted to perform. He wanted to watch his children grow. Despite his hardships, his pain, his struggles, he wanted to keep giving, to keep shining his light out into the world.
All our love,
Talitha and Jill
my eyes bawling again..
You know what. Part of me believed he gave more than he should.
He didn't have to, but he wanted to.
He pushed too far out of the envelope...
more than 6 hours of rehearsals after laying off for almost a decade...
He told Frank, this is his happiest time since 2005,
the most satisfying thing for him. He and Frank both partners again.
How were we to know he was stopped short...
He had so wanted to see our gleeful faces in the sea of audience...

Hence why for the third or fourth times I've said.

I just want to march to LA, scream at Mike to wake up and if he still refused, I would pound his chest till he is wide awake.

Sigh.

Anyways thank you for sharing the story with us. Very much appreciated.

thank you thank you, it must be harder than for everyone of us to have seen his just before ... oh my God.

Thank you Talitha and Jill. It must be even more difficult for you to have seen Michael smiling and waving just hours before he passed away. Wonderful to know that he received your letters, we all loved him. God bless you.

Thank you for sharing, it is heartbreaking to think if it wasn't for Murrey he would be here now. The only comfort for us is that he would have just drifted off to sleep under the propofol, and it is a nice relaxed feeling, I've had it myself.

He never felt fear or pain, never lived through a terminal illness like cancer, and he is now safe, nothing and nobody can hurt him.

I expect he is a happy spirit, hovering around the people and places he loved, free for the first time. It is always the ones who are left behind who suffer more.

Thank you for sharing Sammy, Talitha and Jill, (hugs)
It very comforting to know he felt our love :wub:
and truly wanted to perform for us _ It means a lot
to know that_ I seen the message from Crisu about
this but not from those who were actually there

I hope the love letters comforted him and brought him peace

Last edited:
I expect he is a happy spirit, hovering around the people and places he loved, free for the first time. It is always the ones who are left behind who suffer more.[/QUOTE]

it fill me with joy to think that maybe now he can fly, i mean really fly just like peter pan.
MJJTATTOOS007-1-2.gif

Last edited:
I always pictured myself to be in my 50s when he dies.
Thank you for sharing.
All the best.
x

and I always thought that he and I would both be in our 80s when we died. :(

Thank you so much for being there for him when he needed you most, and thank you for being there on behalf of us all. :hug:

I expect he is a happy spirit, hovering around the people and places he loved, free for the first time. It is always the ones who are left behind who suffer more.

its fill me with joy to think that maybe now he can fly, i mean really fly just like peter pan.[/QUOTE]

just that little thought... it gives me a lot of comfort. :love:

To the fans around the world

We are so sorry for all your pain and heartache. If it’s any consolation at all, we wanted to share with you that we spoke to Michael the night before he died, that we gave him letters from fans all over the world, letters full of caring and love. We told him they were very important and asked him to read them right away.

He was on his way into a rehearsal and later we saw him on stage performing Dangerous and singing live. He looked OK, not giving it his all but certainly not at death’s door… who could have imagined? That night, we all waited for him to leave and as he drove past, he rolled down the window, leaned out and waved. And he was smiling a beautiful smile, which was so comforting to see. That was the last time we saw his face.

Just know that we were with him every day and we showered him with love on behalf of everyone who couldn’t be there but loved him as we do. And he knew. He knew you all loved him, he felt your spirits, he talked about that a lot, it’s what kept him going for so long, knowing that you all loved him truly and deeply.

We know he didn’t want to die. He wanted to live. He wanted to perform. He wanted to watch his children grow. Despite his hardships, his pain, his struggles, he wanted to keep giving, to keep shining his light out into the world.

He was an angel to us all and will continue to be so forever. We are grieving with you.

All our love,
Talitha and Jill

thank you so much,Sammy, Talitha and Jill, thank you.
:cry::cry::cry:

Thanks for sharing! Sammy, you are very lucky to be getting so close to Michael!

That picture of your profile was taken the night before the death of Michael?? :scratch:

we spoke to Michael the night before he died
If the new profile picture for that day, then there was the night before the death of Michael. Why in the video below, Michael is in the same clothes and seems to be the same place as the picture in your profile. And the photo is May 30.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfGC0rGal6Q

Back