With Michael the night before he died (from Talitha and Jill)

Samantha De Gosson

Proud Member
To the fans around the world

We are so sorry for all your pain and heartache. If it’s any consolation at all, we wanted to share with you that we spoke to Michael the night before he died, that we gave him letters from fans all over the world, letters full of caring and love. We told him they were very important and asked him to read them right away.

He was on his way into a rehearsal and later we saw him on stage performing Dangerous and singing live. He looked OK, not giving it his all but certainly not at death’s door… who could have imagined? That night, we all waited for him to leave and as he drove past, he rolled down the window, leaned out and waved. And he was smiling a beautiful smile, which was so comforting to see. That was the last time we saw his face.

Just know that we were with him every day and we showered him with love on behalf of everyone who couldn’t be there but loved him as we do. And he knew. He knew you all loved him, he felt your spirits, he talked about that a lot, it’s what kept him going for so long, knowing that you all loved him truly and deeply.

We know he didn’t want to die. He wanted to live. He wanted to perform. He wanted to watch his children grow. Despite his hardships, his pain, his struggles, he wanted to keep giving, to keep shining his light out into the world.

He was an angel to us all and will continue to be so forever. We are grieving with you.

All our love,
Talitha and Jill

To the fans around the world

We are so sorry for all your pain and heartache. If it’s any consolation at all, we wanted to share with you that we spoke to Michael the night before he died, that we gave him letters from fans all over the world, letters full of caring and love. We told him they were very important and asked him to read them right away.

He was on his way into a rehearsal and later we saw him on stage performing Dangerous and singing live. He looked OK, not giving it his all but certainly not at death’s door… who could have imagined? That night, we all waited for him to leave and as he drove past, he rolled down the window, leaned out and waved. And he was smiling a beautiful smile, which was so comforting to see. That was the last time we saw his face.

Just know that we were with him every day and we showered him with love on behalf of everyone who couldn’t be there but loved him as we do. And he knew. He knew you all loved him, he felt your spirits, he talked about that a lot, it’s what kept him going for so long, knowing that you all loved him truly and deeply.

We know he didn’t want to die. He wanted to live. He wanted to perform. He wanted to watch his children grow. Despite his hardships, his pain, his struggles, he wanted to keep giving, to keep shining his light out into the world.

He was an angel to us all and will continue to be so forever. We are grieving with you.

All our love,
Talitha, Jill and Samantha

Last edited:
Thank you. I hope he know how much I loved him. God please tell him that for me. I am sure when he see my grandmother, she is going to ask him "did you finally marry my granddaugher" LOL.

I always pictured myself to be in my 50s when he dies.
Thank you for sharing.
All the best.
x

Yes, thank you for this.
It's good to know that he knew how much we all loved him. And I'm sure he now knows how much we miss him, and still love him.

i know this is unrelated and i hope this isnt seen as insensitive, but it looks like Michael was rehearsing all these songs singing live

Thank you. I hope he know how much I loved him. God please tell him that for me. I am sure when he see my grandmother, she is going to ask him "did you finally marry my granddaugher" LOL.
LOL! and I hope my deceased family members meet him at some point so they can communicate to me in a dream what he said and if he has a message for his fans.

LOL! and I hope my deceased family members meet him at some point so they can communicate to me in a dream what he said and if he has a message for his fans.
According to my relatives, Michael can now speak to all of us in spirit. We all have a direct line to him now. I hope that is true. The dead look after the living.

and I hope my deceased family members meet him at some point so they can communicate to me in a dream what he said and if he has a message for his fans.

aww... that's such a nice thought :)

Talitha you represented all the fans in the world that night ....
If there is one thing of which I am sure is that michael knows how he is loved by his fans. We are really people very special.
Thank you for having shared with us that moment......

Thanks for sharing.
:cry:
I hope he knows he was and is loved by millions around the world.
I imagine him looking at the world from heaven and know that he is loved.

it is really wonderful to know that he was in such a positive mood. thank you for sending this message, and for giving him all these letters...

:huggy::better:

talitha , jill thanx you for this
sammy thanx you for sharing :better:

i know this is unrelated and i hope this isnt seen as insensitive, but it looks like Michael was rehearsing all these songs singing live

Indeed. Michael wanted the best for us so he gave his all I think. Hopefully they do what's right and will show the rehearsals of the show to the public, that's what Michael wanted.

Thank you so much.
It makes me feel better that he knew we loved him, that he was in positive mood.
But at the same time it makes me so sad that he couldn't live though he wanted to. And the concerts would've been the best forever.

Thank you so much. It's very comforting in a way to know that he loved us sooo much, as much as we loved him back. Not that he won't, he always did and always will. Keep on hearing he was in good spirits, and happy too in his final hours. Ah, that smile. :( Thank you for sharing this.

:hug:

He knew you all loved him, he felt your spirits, he talked about that a lot, it’s what kept him going for so long, knowing that you all loved him truly and deeply.

:cry::cry:

Thank you for this....thank you.

In a way, I'm glad to know he looked well and healthy, but, at the same time, it just makes me angrier to know what happened a few hours later.

I just don't understand.

Thanks a lot. The fact that he knew we loved him is very comforting.

Thank you for posting this...I amso glad that he new how much we loved him. He was so amazing. The world now has to live without his beautiful face. Michael your light will always shine brightly. love you always

Thanks for posting that. I know he knew we loved him but it makes me feel a bit better to know that. Thankyou so much to Talitha and Jill.

I still can't believe all this. I feel like a huge part of me is gone. But I do believe that Michael can now look over all of us and see our love for him. I really believe that. Man, I love him so much. :(

Back