Will We Get It In September?

"[It's] coming sooner than they think.. I'll tell you that much" could well have been MJ referring to a visit to the UK in the near future.

"Come on out!", "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Articles on the Jacksons' move to the UK house doubted that MJ would move in with the other family members. So [maybe] MJ was trying to reassure that yes, he would be coming out to the UK for a visit etc "sooner than [they] think".

He sounds like Diana Ross:

"I'M...COMING...OUT!" :dance:

Troubleman, you look very pretty lately. :lol:

That recording didn't work for me. I heard silence..just like the answer we'd get to when is the album coming.

The its coming sooner then you think statement, im taking that with a pinch of salt! How many time has he said something like that!! I dont think he knows himself what it is that is coming soon. You could make a massive list with all his outlandish statements hah

Michael jackson might be talking about the cd that is honoring his birthday in august that's what I think.

I don't understand why so many of you are being so pessimistic!

I mean it will be 8 years this year since Invincible was released. He was working on music even around the time of the trial (writing & recording - some of the work was Ultimate Collection obviously) he's been in the studio since 2006 in Bahrain, UK and Ireland and now in Vegas. All signs point to him releasing an album late this year/early next year.

(personally I think he will aim for a release around Christmas time 2008 to maximise sales).

This has been the longest gap in between albums for Michael so far (8 years!!!) He has a good reason but even during the 1993 events (accusations & addiction) and he still managed to release a new album 2 years later.

Something is coming for sure...You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet!

Why are you guys sitting around waiting for a Michael Jackson album? Don't you have other things in your life like a job, hobbies, friends?

lol seriously, when it comes, it will come. And when it does, THEN you can worry about it! :D

Why are you guys sitting around waiting for a Michael Jackson album? Don't you have other things in your life like a job, hobbies, friends?

lol seriously, when it comes, it will come. And when it does, THEN you can worry about it! :D

LOL Im lookin out for Toni braxton, so Smelly can wait :dance:

MMM i think so, plus he could definitely tie album promotion in with his birthday celebrations.
I agree- I don't think it would be a whole album, maybe a single, like when Michael released You Rock My World in September, and have a November release for Invincible.

invincible was released n october lol

I really don't see an album in September...maybe abit later..towards xmas maybe - November possibly.

I really don't see an album in September...maybe abit later..towards xmas maybe - November possibly.

i think we mean the single for Sept.
I believe from what ive heard from various people that Sept is the time to expect it. I reckon album is gonna be out before Xmas... JUST before Xmas;) thats what i personally think.

well if it comes out around christmas..

Yall better be buying multiple copies and giving them as gifts.. lol!

Be like. "One for me, one for you, one for you, one for you.... Oh ya here you go too."

lol!!

Oh and people... I am going to ask this in advanced, cuz I can predict it happening...

IF the album does not come out by September.. PLEASE do not get mad and direct your anger at Michael..

I know things get fusterating while waiting, but please be understanding..

I HOPE WE GET A SINGLE OR SOMETHING BY SEPTEMBER THOUGH... But OF NOT.. just remember this.

Oh and people... I am going to ask this in advanced, cuz I can predict it happening...

IF the album does not come out by September.. PLEASE do not get mad and direct your anger at Michael..

I know things get fusterating while waiting, but please be understanding..

I HOPE WE GET A SINGLE OR SOMETHING BY SEPTEMBER THOUGH... But OF NOT.. just remember this.

Oh, I think we'll be able to grasp that reality, if it ever comes true. I know I can, cuz stuff with Mike takes time.

I think michaels first single will come in september and the Akon & MJ single will come out in August

We will be starting some fan promotion projects for the new album, and If it's true that Michael Jacksons first single will come out around September; that means that the fan projects will be coming soon aswell..

We are looking for fans that would love to take part in 2 ways:
* Joining our group on orginizing/helping the projects
* Simply taking part with the fun projects

We WILL effect the new albums sales/reception in a positive way..

So much will be going on from flyers, banners, t-shirts, radio sponsorship, online commercials and so much more that we will announce soon..
TAKE PART, HAVE FUN, AND HELP OUT!!

I'm really very surprised that he didn't show up at Nelson Mandela's 90th birthday party the other day. That would have been great and respectful, especially for the plight of black people.

Before people start bitching at me, I know MJ doesn't carry the burden of the plight of black people by himself, OK? :p

until we get some news/announcements then i dont look at any dates as a possible release time. in the past you had a run up of at least 6 months before the release getting song titles etc and news of when approx you might get a release.but at this stage theres nothing.so no idea at al when we might get something.

"[It's] coming sooner than they think.. I'll tell you that much" could well have been MJ referring to a visit to the UK in the near future.

"Come on out!", "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Articles on the Jacksons' move to the UK house doubted that MJ would move in with the other family members. So [maybe] MJ was trying to reassure that yes, he would be coming out to the UK for a visit etc "sooner than [they] think".

none of the jacksons moved to the UK.they had a house rented for them as they were filming a documentry for channel 4.once the filming was finished they all went home. tito etc stayed on for that party.

theres a subtitled version of the phonecall on youtube and its coming sooner than they think is clearly about an album.it then sounds like someone is messing and telling mj to come on out and he jokes back as if they are trying to make it sound like hes in the room and might just jump out infront of everyone

Back