Will We Get It In September?

lilseanb

Proud Member
Been reading alot of posts on here and it seems most things point towards a September release for something new from the King of Pop!

Leech claims we will get something in September
Akons album hits with the rumoured single featuring MJ set for August
MTV VMA 25th Anniversary is in September (perfect return oportunity)
Michael himself saying we will get it "Sooner than they think"

I dont know whether it will be a whole new album in September but im thinking we will get something MJ in that month...well fingers crossed anyway

.... also got my fingers crossed that Mike will be a suprise guest at the Mandella concert today

MMM i think so, plus he could definitely tie album promotion in with his birthday celebrations.
I agree- I don't think it would be a whole album, maybe a single, like when Michael released You Rock My World in September, and have a November release for Invincible.

didnt they say we'll get one single in august and one in sept ? :unsure: of course nothings been officially confirmed yet

Yeah everyone was just on some "he mustv meant the album, what else could it be?"

"[It's] coming sooner than they think.. I'll tell you that much" could well have been MJ referring to a visit to the UK in the near future.

"Come on out!", "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Articles on the Jacksons' move to the UK house doubted that MJ would move in with the other family members. So [maybe] MJ was trying to reassure that yes, he would be coming out to the UK for a visit etc "sooner than [they] think".

"[It's] coming sooner than they think.. I'll tell you that much" could well have been MJ referring to a visit to the UK in the near future.

Articles on the Jacksons' move to the UK house doubted that MJ would move in with the other family members. So [maybe] MJ was trying to reassure that yes, he would be coming out to the UK for a visit etc "sooner than [they] think".
Exactly, "it" could have been the "visit". In fact it could have been anything, WE DONT KNOW..

You forgot to mention a quote from MJ before all that when he says ''I'm gonna be doing some studio work today and it's gonna be soon, sooner than they think''

That's why everyone assumes he's talking about the new album because he said that he's doing studio work

I know, I'm really hoping the new album drops soon but atm I'm just keeping an open mind as nothing has been confirmed.

Last edited:
You forgot to mention a quote from MJ before all that when he says ''I'm gonna be doing some studio work today and it's gonna be soon, sooner than they think''

That's why everyone assumes he's talking about the new album because he said that he's doing studio work
He didnt talk about the studio work right before he said its coming..

He didnt talk about the studio work right before he said its coming..

Actually he did :) It went something like this

"I'm going to be doing some studio work today.. (muffled).. and its gonna be soon.. sooner than they think.. I'll tell ya that much.."

Why the hell would he talk about THAT?! :scratch:

cause he might want to show that he does want to visit the UK sometime in the near future? lol, pretty self explanatory.

Actually he did :) It went something like this

"I'm going to be doing some studio work today.. (muffled).. and its gonna be soon.. sooner than they think.. I'll tell ya that much.."
but what did he say during the muffled sound? Thats what I'm worried about,

^Interesting.

EDIT: meh, we're gonna find out sooner all later what's going on aren't we? haha

Last edited:

The Jacksons moved back to States just a couple of days after the party. So just asking, why Michael would have confirmed them he's coming to UK if they are not even there? :laugh:

I didn't realise they moved back to the states.

Forget about the Jacksons and their house etc. I'm talking about a visit to the UK in general. "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Last edited:
Ok even If Michael was talking about the ablum coming sooner than we think, he has said things similar to that in the past, not once, not twice.. frankly when it comes to things like these, sorry to say,but I dont trust him one bit (Forgive Me Michael, I love you anyway)

but what did he say during the muffled sound? Thats what I'm worried about,

What's there to worry about?

Whatever he meant we'll find out sooner or later, just like mickyj007 said :)

The album will come out when it's ready. If he's planning to go to UK, we will probably know that too.. C'mon chill out, do we have to speculate and know everything beforehands? :laugh:

When he was was saying "I'm coming, I'm coming" and then he laughs I think he was talking to someone in the background maybe one of his kids.

"I'm going to be doing some studio work today....and its gonna be soon, sooner than they think, I promise (muffled) its gonna be sooner than they think(laughes)." "Come on out, come on, I'm coming (laughes)"

Last edited:
Yeah everyone was just on some "he mustv meant the album, what else could it be?"

Bongani,
I think we are going to see alot of surprises from Mr.Jackson...He truly "loves" his fans and admirers very much...and will "never" forget all the love & support that has been shared...

"All Seven and we'll watch them fall~~~Try'in stand in the way of love and we'll smoke them all~~~" by Prince

Giggles..!

Hang in there ladies & gents...

Keep Healing The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
Ok even If Michael was talking about the ablum coming sooner than we think, he has said things similar to that in the past, not once, not twice.. frankly when it comes to things like these, sorry to say,but I dont trust him one bit (Forgive Me Michael, I love you anyway)

Yep. I love Mike too but come on, he's been saying that for like 13 years. :lol:

Back