will this be the FIRST EVER concert you'll be going to? [Edited in post 1]

will this be your first proper concert?

• Yes!

Votes: 96 63.6%
  • No, I suck

Votes: 55 36.4%

• Total voters
Been to so many gigs I cant remember half of them, everything from The Who to the Stones and back again!!

Seen MJ twice though, Glasgow 1992 and Wembley 1997.

^^^^^

Wow, Wembley 1997 - would love to see that concert i Blu-ray quality!

I've only been to a James Brown concert in 2007...I'm not interested in going to non MJ concerts :lol:

My first time seeing Michael. The others all seem so insignificant now I will be seeing the King. :wub: :D

Well it will be my first time seeing MJ and my third arena concert! My dad went to see MJ in Wembley when I was young so now it's my turn :)

no..I've been to the spice girls last year..
snoop dogg
and some norwegian artists..

will be my first MJ concert .:wub:

Hehe, this will be my first proper concert (I'm thinking operas and classical music don't count?). I've considered going to several concerts, but never really had the motivation to actually go - there's a stubborn part of me that really only wanted to go to an MJ concert or nothing at all lol

It will be my 2nd (and also 3rd) time seeing Michael! My husband's 4th & 5th...

I haven't been to too many concerts over the years. The last one was 2004 in Seattle, which was the second time I'd seen Prince live. Also seen Metallica/Guns-n-Roses, Rush, Indigo Girls, Phish, John Denver, regional/local bands... what a weird list, lol. But MJ takes the cake, for certain!

I've seen Sarah Brightman, but this will be my first MJ concert! :D And seeing him live at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have lost count how many concerts I have been to :lol: This will be my 8th MJ concert but altogether it's got to be at least 30 more..... :happy:

I've seen Britney Spears, Def Leppard, Rascal Flatts, Janet Jackson & LL Cool J, Akon, Wyclef Jean and Sean Paul in concert. This will be my first MJ concert and I am SO excited you don't even know.

this will be my first mj concert. but been to many others - metallica (4 times, three times at the O2 arena), rage against the machine, guns n roses, Live 8, prince (at the O2 arena), bryan adams, def leppard, the prodigy (tomorrow!!), download festival at donington, black stone cherry, and a couple of other smaller gigs.

but mj is something i didnt think id ever get to see.

Wow, it's been over 10 years since I was at a concert. This will be my first MJ one, and my 3rd one in total. :) :) x

Hey there

This will be my second ever concert as im going to see Lenny Kravitz on July 1st, so i am a concert virgin till then, haha, and im so glad im seeing michael, as hes the only real performer i really wanna see too!!!

Jackie xxx:D :D

My first concert was Michael when I was 4 years old during the Bad Tour in Detroit. My second was Janet for the Rhythm Nation tour in 1990. Since then I've seen Jurassic 5, Kayne, Mary J Blige and Jay-Z, Jill Scott, Gwen Stefani, No Doubt, George Michael, Janet again, and Prince twice. This summer I'm seeing No Doubt again and Michael of course in August! Concerts are awesome!!

will be my 4th Michael concert, but i kinda consider it 1st in some way, coz never saw Michael in an Arena which is more intimate and i guess better:)

no seen mj before and janet 3T and worked at dozens over the years if that counts. to many to name and half the groups/artist i wouldnt know anyway. lol

This will be my first concert ever, i've never been on any concert before...i'm so excited and happy.

I go to 2-3 concerts a month

For example, in the run-up to MJ I'm seeing Friendly Fires, Britney Spears, Beyonce, Madonna and Take That, among others.

In fact, the day after MJ I'm flying straight back to go to Scottish music festival T in the Park with The Killers, Kings of Leon, Blur and other indie acts.

Back