will this be the FIRST EVER concert you'll be going to? [Edited in post 1]

will this be your first proper concert?

• Yes!

Votes: 96 63.6%
  • No, I suck

Votes: 55 36.4%

• Total voters
Re: will this be the FIRST EVER concert you'll be going to?

first time seeing michael but have been to over 20 concerts including spice girls, maroon5, mcfly etc

this will be my FIRST MJ CONCERT...

but in the past i have seen :
Summer Party (included girls aloud , blue , sugababes etc...)
Usher (HE WAS AMAZING)
Chris Brown (HAD RIHANNA AS A GUEST)

yeah this is my first proper concert....and what a great one!!

First PROPER, yes. But I've seen the Goo Goo Dolls and U2. I guess Michael is my 3rd time charm. :D

If all works out this will be my first concert ever! It's even extra special that Michael will be the person that I get to see first!:)

i have seen Michael 7 times.......the bad tour was the first concert i ever went to so for those whose first concert is MJ......you'll be amazed

Wow!..So have you seen MJ in concert during the Bad, Dangerous, and HIStory tour??? Please tell me about it..I'm so interested :D!!!

It is my first time!:angel::angel::angel::angel::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I have been at a lot of concerts

Tina Turner
Michael Jackson (History and MJ and friends) 4 times
NKOTB
Eminem, great show and cool support artists like Xzibit and Cypress Hill
Mika twice, great live artist
lots and lots of dutch artist, my favourite being Herman van Veen
Dr alban in the nineties, we were invited backstage,lol...

So far my 3 best gigs where those from Michael, Mika and Herman van Veen.

Only my 2nd concert and first time Michael Jackson.
Now children are grown up its time for me!!!!
better late than never ......... and what a time to live!!!

Ive Been To A Few in my time

All Saints, George Michael, The Killers, Robbie Williams, Britney Spears in June at the o2 :)

but this is the first one that will count !!!!! :D

This will be my first MJ concert, but not my first concert ever. I've also seen Pink, Alicia Keys and Chris Brown, and in May I'm gonna see Beyonce as well...

But, there's no doubt about which concert will have been the best, and the one I will count for real as the best experience ever. Because there's only one concert in which I will cry my eyes out and probably faint. MJ

This will be my first Michael concert. But i have already been to :
- James Brown
- Prince
- Maceo Parker
- Tower of Power
- Chaka Khan
- Stevie Wonder
- Parliament Funkadelic
- BB King
- Chuck Berry
Thats all for me..My brother saw Michael in 92 Copenhagen Dangerous Tour and later 2 History shows.

Not for me, i've seen; Pink, Bryan Adams, Beyonce (best show i've ever been to so far), Rihanna and the Pussycat Dolls so far, and by the time i see Michael in july I will also have seen Pink and Beyonce again and Britney in june.

No and no... if all goes well, it will be my 222nd concert overall and 26th+ Michael concert!

Last edited:
This will be my first time seeing MJ in concert.

yes this will be my frist time to see mike in concert. But ive also seen Kelly Clarkson in concert too.

Last edited:
Not my first concert. Have seen Michael 11 times in concert and several others (Chris Cornell, Shinedown, Seether, 3 Doors Down, Backstreet Boys and a few more).

First time seeing Michael live but I've seen, Iron Maiden, Queen & Paul Rodgers, Metallica, Bruce Springsteen in July & U.2 in August :D

I've been to many concerts, but this is the first time I see Michael perform!! :D :clapping: I'm soooooo happy!

Pink was amazing wasnt she, and where are you going to see beyonce this time? im going to the birmingham one 23rd May shes gonna be even better this time.

Yeah, Pink is awesome live. A lot better then I had thought :D I'm going to see Beyonce in Sweden May 15th. She is absolutely amazing live and I'm really looking forward to it.

MICHAEL:
Bad tour: 2 concerts (sweden), Dangerous tour: 2 concerts (sweden), HIStory tour: 2 concerts (1 in sweden & 1 in denmark on his birthday).

+ Diana Ross 1989, Janet Jackson 1990 and Billy Idol 1990.

NOOOOOOOOO! It will be my 2nd time seeing him in Concert.
Plus I have seeing him. In person before it was way back in 2004/05 :)

:clapping::wub::wild::wub::wub:

Oops I didn't realise it meant first concert ever. It's my first MJ!!

I've also seen Stevie Wonder, Prince, R.E.M, Avril Lavigne, Justin Timberlake, Britney, Christina Aguilera, Pink and a couple more lol.

Back