will this be your first proper concert?

• Yes!

Votes: 96 63.6%
  • No, I suck

Votes: 55 36.4%

• Total voters

Shamonee

Proud Member
This question is for those who have tickets and are planning on seeing Michael Jackson live at the 02.

EDIT:

If all works out this will be my first concert ever! It's even extra special that Michael will be the person that I get to see first!:)

ditto.

first time seeing michael but have been to over 20 concerts including spice girls, maroon5, mcfly etc

it doesn't apply to you then because your "concert virginity" has already been taken away :laugh:

Last edited:
Re: will this be your FIRST EVER concert you'll be going to?

no, Ive seen Micheal 4 times in concert, History, MJ and Friends Munich and both MSG concerts. Ive also seen Kylie, Destinys Child, Chris Brown, Pink, Red Hot Chile Peppers in concert and also been to The MTV Europe Music Awards in Edinburgh

Re: will this be the FIRST EVER concert you'll be going to?

When I was a little kid at 5 years old, Michael was in Copenhagen at the HIStory tour, and I became a fan while he was here!
And since then I said to myself that the next time Michael would go live, I would be there and experience my first concert!!!:D:D

The first time seeing MJ, yes. But I have also seen:
Art Garfunkel x2
Paul Simon (but not the 2 together)
Elton John
Blink 182

I've only seen Michael once.....in the Superdome in New Orleans with his brothers.

I can't wait til he comes to the US. I plan on going no matter what state he shows up in.

I have been to so many concerts and gigs im ashamed haha.

never seen MJ before though so it is very special :)

YES.. if I get tickets.. -_- then it will be the first ever.. of any real concert in general.

I've NEVER been to a concert in my life before and I'm so excited that michael is gonna be my first. lol

The poll should have the option added where you can say that you have been to MJ before. :flowers:

I have seen MJ 4 times during the HIStory tour, I have seen 3T once (Including Tito, lol), I have seen Janet Jackson once - was supposed to see her again at another tour but the concert was cancelled at the time due to 9/11.

Furthermore I have seen the New Kids On the Block and I have seen Prince but I hardly remember anything from those two.

Last edited:

Yes, it will :)

This will be the first time I will see Michael Jackson! :D
and I think it will be the best concert I've ever seen!

i have seen Michael 7 times.......the bad tour was the first concert i ever went to so for those whose first concert is MJ......you'll be amazed

yes - my very first and I'm lucky that it's a Michael Jackson concert.

Nope. It will actually be the second. I saw Snoop Dogg during his tour with P.diddy in March 2007 at Paris Bercy. I was in the stands and some people were really passive in that area of the concert hall, i hope people will go wild (scream, dance, etc.....) at MJ's concerts wherever they are in the concert hall and not just sit as if they were watching a damn movie.

I've been to Mike's concerts before, so a bit hard to vote for me!!! For you first timers: brace yourself!!!!

First time!!!

I've seen lots of others before, but MJ will be first! I'm so excited!!!!

Yes, this is my first Michael Jackson concert!
In the past I also attended Brian Adams, Enrique Iglesias, Blue and some other romanian singers and bands concerts.

This will be my first time which is why I had to do it big and go VIP!

Why on earth does it say:

No, I suck ?? -

no. i've seen james brown, liza minelli and gloria gaynor :D

been to lots of gigs but this will be the first time i see MJ and it will obviously be the biggest ever! nothing could beat this.

yes my first concert was too young for the others cant wait!!!! cant wait!! its gonna be a long few months i can tell!!

no, but my first MJ concert!!! I have seen James Brown, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce..

I've seen him 3 times. 2 times in 1992 De Kuip Rotterdam and once in 1997 in Amsterdam Arena. I was only 15 when I went to my first MJ concert!

First MJ Concert.

First Ever Concert was Bon Jovi :)

It will be my very first Michael Jackson concert! I've been to Bob Dylan and the Rolling Stones before, but i've never been so excited about a concert as I am about this one.

Back