still is perfect.
^^

Will.i.am spoke an interview:
"Voice of Jackson is perfect"
Will.i.am The musician, known for his work with the group Black Eyed Peas,
calmed the fans of Michael Jackson ensuring that the voice of the king of pop
still is perfect.
^^

Well, we didn't need ensuring that because we already know! I love that story, btw, it was great. That was so funny and cute, and I love Michael's attitude and how he can find something good and fun in anything.
Michael can come and rehearse at my house anytime and for as many hours as he pleases!! :wub:

Singing Mi Mi Mi for three hours is pure dedication right there and this will hopefully shut a few people up who have been saying crap like ''Michael doesn't have the passion for music anymore''

If singing Mi Mi Mi for three hours isn't passion i don't know what is
Absolutely!:clapping:

who the hell said that??

wow....

obviously someone who doesn't see the value of patience.
I've seen many sayin that...like they know him or talk to him on a regular basis:smilerolleyes:

Lmao!! :rofl: Picking some apples :dancin:
He can be so darned cute :wub:

Man, this guy....Mike is so cute. Dude said he was hungry and Mike starts talking 'bout apples and horses...:rofl: Like some apples gonna hit the spot or sumthing...

yeah I love this story too!

But the thing is... Will.I.Am doesn't record with Michael anymore :(

I so, SO hoped that they'd record a whole album together. Or at least a few songs. Willy is the best collaborator for Mike and I'm sure they could create true magic in the studio together. Just let the chemistry work... Will.I.Am is one of the most underrated producers of this decade. He's awesome. I hope Mike gets him back to select tracks for the album and put finishing touches on them to create a coherent sound. That'd be great.

yeah I love this story too!

But the thing is... Will.I.Am doesn't record with Michael anymore :(

I so, SO hoped that they'd record a whole album together. Or at least a few songs. Willy is the best collaborator for Mike and I'm sure they could create true magic in the studio together. Just let the chemistry work... Will.I.Am is one of the most underrated producers of this decade. He's awesome. I hope Mike gets him back to select tracks for the album and put finishing touches on them to create a coherent sound. That'd be great.

I remember Will I Am said that he had recorded a few songs with MJ for a new album a while back and they weren't the ones for Thriller 25. He said something like they had done 5 tracks together some Will I Am wrote by himself a couple written by the both of them together and then there was one written solely by MJ. I suppose we will just have to wait and see whether any of those tracks make the album but it would be really cool to hear them.

Yeah, I know :) but it's a pity they don't work together anymore. Possible 5-6 songs... that's not many. But better than nothing ;)

hope we'll get to hear them soon! The titles sound promising.

Yeah, I know :) hope we'll get to hear them soon.

Yeah me too. I like some Will I Am's productions and his work with the Black Eyed Peas apart from their new song Boom Boom Pow lol.

Yeah me too. I like some Will I Am's productions and his work with the Black Eyed Peas apart from their new song Boom Boom Pow lol.

I don't like Boom Boom Pow either ;p

That problem with Will.I.Am is that his attitude can be really commercial and he produces just crapy songs. But he does that cause he knows they will sell well. BBP is a great example - number 1 Billboard hit.

But I really LOVE his work with John Legend, some of his solo stuff, BEP, the songs he produced on Freedom Writers OST. He's got a great sense of melody.

I don't like Boom Boom Pow either ;p

That problem with Will.I.Am is that his attitude can be really commercial and he produces just crapy songs. But he does that cause he knows they will sell well. BBP is a great example - number 1 Billboard hit.

But I really LOVE his work with John Legend, some of his solo stuff, BEP, the songs he produced on Freedom Writers OST. He's got a great sense of melody.

I really like his work with John Legend too, I also like the song American Boy that he produced for Estelle. Plus I know some fans didn't like the Thriller 25 remixes but I quite enjoyed his takes on The Girl Is Mine and PYT, the only one I didn't like much was the Beat It one.

Yeah, I know :) but it's a pity they don't work together anymore. Possible 5-6 songs... that's not many. But better than nothing ;)

hope we'll get to hear them soon! The titles sound promising.
You've heard the titles? I must have missed that. What were they? (or did I misunderstand ?)

Back