Will.i.am & Akon Continue To Disagree Over Jackson Album

it is assumed that he didn't destroy his works, because he wanted someone else to take over writing them.
the safer assumption is that he didn't destroy his works because he was always writing and he wanted sojmething to come back to, to work on. while he may have feared for his life, he lived in the moment. he said he was always writing. if there's nothing left..what's there to write?

I just wish MJ would've finished and completed an album before he decided on the 02 concerts.. All of this is just so unfair

well him working in a perfectinist mode, and sony wanting him to tour before anything from Invincible hit the radio..especially more songs...i th ink the same pattern was pressure on him, all the time..i don't thinkt hat's his fault..

I have a question a little off topic but does Will I am wear armbands on his jackets now? I thought last year it was because of Michael but lately in videos and such I see it more or is that just me?

This is a good point. Also, if Michael was absolutely opposed to releasing any unfinished songs, then why did he release demos on his compilation albums when he was still alive?

Because they are better than what other people did with it afterwards? I think "The way you love me" and "Another day" are more or less ruined on the new album... the demo versions had much more of a MJ feeling...

Because they are better than what other people did with it afterwards? I think "The way you love me" and "Another day" are more or less ruined on the new album... the demo versions had much more of a MJ feeling...

The new "Another Day" version is better for me :) But NOT "the way you love me & much too soon , i like more the original demo versions from those songs..

I also think that Will.i.am is pissed off because they don't used tracks where he worked on...

The new "Another Day" version is better for me :) But NOT "the way you love me & much too soon , i like more the original demo versions from those songs.

Jesus, there was even a demo for "Much too soon"? Didn't know that... now that leaves one real new track (Behind the mask)?

BTW regarding "Another day", do you like this new guitar sample in the refrain? I
much more liked the demo without it...

William and Akon are ABSOLUTELY right !!!

I soooooooo glad that since the album has been realease on friday here in France there were no rush in the music stores

It seems that the sales are not that great here
I am sure it is due to the french fans propaganda against the fake songs !

Jesus, there was even a demo for "Much too soon"? Didn't know that... now that leaves one real new track (Behind the mask)?

BTW regarding "Another day", do you like this new guitar sample in the refrain? I
much more liked the demo without it...

On the album version they added another instrument : accordeon ! I was much better without it , its to much ! :(

Don't have link anymore , try this to listen : http://nl.netlog.com/go/explore/videos/videoid=nl-8388296 ;)

William and Akon are ABSOLUTELY right !!!

I soooooooo glad that since the album has been realease on friday here in France there were no rush in the music stores

It seems that the sales are not that great here
I am sure it is due to the french fans propaganda against the fake songs !

You're happy that people think Michael's album sucks?. Trust me, no one is going to remember the intricate details of the current situation in 5 years time. Just like no one outside fan community remembers Sony sabotaged "Invincible" thus affecting sales.

All you're gonna hear is, "Mj had failed albums after Dangerous including the Post humus album "Michael" which couldn't do well despite the sympathy for the dead".
I hope you and all other fans rejecting the album realize that and are ready to read all that in the media.

Back