Will.i.am & Akon Continue To Disagree Over Jackson Album

Will.i.am knows Michael as much as Michael felt he needed to know. Whether you can consider that as knowing someone "better than anyone else", is anyone's guess.

Matter of fact is, no one on this forum should behave like they knew MJ better. Because we can only judge based on what Michael had chosen to present to us.

You're agreeing with me then?

Thanks!

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns...-executives-for-jackson-album-release_1185767

Veteran music producer QUINCY JONES has blasted record executives behind the release of the first posthumous MICHAEL JACKSON album, insisting the King of Pop would not have wanted his unfinished songs to hit shelves.

Bosses at Sony are preparing for the December (10) release of Michael, which features previously unheard Jackson material, and have unveiled Akon collaboration Hold My Hand as the first single.

But 77-year-old Jones, the famed producer behind Jackson's Off the Wall and Thriller albums, is convinced the King of Pop would never want fans to hear his songs without his "final touches" - because he was too much of a perfectionist.

And he's blasted money-hungry record label executives for cashing in on the legend's untimely death.

Jones tells UsMagazine.com, "It seems like everybody is trying to put everything out that they can with him. I don't understand it. It's all to make money. He wouldn't have wanted it to come out this way. They must just be trying to make as much money as they can. I don't know why else they are doing it.

"He wouldn't have wanted anything out there he didn't put his final touches on."

The posthumous album will also feature tracks with 50 Cent and Lenny Kravitz. Jackson died in June 2009.

Contactmusic ain't the most reliable site out there, then again..neither is TMZ. But if he did say this, i can see where he's coming from. But the stuff about money....sure its all about the money, but he's acting like thats anything new. Look at all the other artists that passed away, 2Pac for example..album after album with beats from people 2Pac never worked with and had beef with.

I think Quincy went a little senile some time ago. Bless him.

It seems The Estate succeeded in antagonizing Will, because he was all for releasing the songs after Michael died. There must be something going on behind the scenes that we don't know of.

I think Quincy went a little senile some time ago. Bless him.

It's a lie. How is it possible that this forum accepts that members say such thing about people they don't know when this forum doesn't accept criticisms about an object (the "michael" cd), an object, not a human being?

You're agreeing with me then?

Thanks!

As long as you agree that no group of fans know Michael better than any other, then we're on the same page.

Will.i.am is on another level though, seeing as he did spend some personal time with Michael, and he's decided not to cash in, which is something I can respect.

It's a lie. How is it possible that this forum accepts that members say such thing about people they don't know when this forum doesn't accept criticisms about an object (the "michael" cd), an object, not a human being?

this forum does accept criticism of the album. if it didn't you wouldn't be allowed to post such a signature. but you have this siggy and no one is saying a word.

this forum does accept criticism of the album. if it didn't you wouldn't be allowed to post such a signature. but you have this siggy and no one is saying a word.

Unfortunately I know someone who have been banned because he said that "Michael" contained fakes. There are forums where you can say "it is fake" or "it isn't fake" without any problems.

Unfortunately I know someone who have been banned because he said that "Michael" contained fakes. There are forums where you can say "it is fake" or "it isn't fake" without any problems.

they weren't banned because they said it. there are a lot of people who said it and are not banned. there are even the whole threads for the fake talk. that person must have been banned because they kept saying it over and over again in every thread, ruining every discussion.

Tia Yess;3094149 said:

If you don't think thet Quincy has 'lost the plot' recently, how do you explain things like;

Quincy saying "Michael didn't want to be Black"?

Question: You were there to witness the strange evolution in Michael’s appearance. Did you ever step in and saying anything about it?
Answer (Quincy): Oh, we talked about it all the time. But he’d come up with, “Man, I promise you I have this disease,” and so forth, and “I have a blister on my lungs,” and all that kind of b.s. It’s hard, because Michael’s a Virgo, man—he’s very set in his ways. You can’t talk him out of it. Chemical peels and all that stuff.

Q: But it must’ve been so disturbing to see Michael’s face turn into what it turned into.
A: It’s ridiculous, man! Chemical peels and all of it. And I don’t understand it. But he obviously didn’t want to be black.

Q: Is that what it was?
A: Well, what do you think? You see his kids?

http://www.therundown.tv/headlines/...-that-michael-jackson-didnt-want-to-be-black/

Do you read that and think, "Yea, Quincy knows his shit!"?

The guy has become a complete 'loon'!

You're talking nonsense.

I was banned - and I was supporting the album!

People were banned, me included, because they were arguing too much. It didn't matter which 'side' you were on.

I've accepted that. But then I don't think the whole world is a 'conspiracy' like some people I could mention.

if you think the moderators are that 'petty', you are wrong, and you should go elsewhere.

deano;3094193 said:
If you don't think thet Quincy has 'lost the plot' recently, how do you explain things like;

Quincy saying "Michael didn't want to be Black"?

Question: You were there to witness the strange evolution in Michael’s appearance. Did you ever step in and saying anything about it?
Answer (Quincy): Oh, we talked about it all the time. But he’d come up with, “Man, I promise you I have this disease,” and so forth, and “I have a blister on my lungs,” and all that kind of b.s. It’s hard, because Michael’s a Virgo, man—he’s very set in his ways. You can’t talk him out of it. Chemical peels and all that stuff.

Q: But it must’ve been so disturbing to see Michael’s face turn into what it turned into.
A: It’s ridiculous, man! Chemical peels and all of it. And I don’t understand it. But he obviously didn’t want to be black.

Q: Is that what it was?
A: Well, what do you think? You see his kids?

http://www.therundown.tv/headlines/...-that-michael-jackson-didnt-want-to-be-black/

Do you read that and think, "Yea, Quincy knows his shit!"?

The guy has become a complete 'loon'!

I think that Quincy is stupid to say such things but that he thinks so since a long time, it isn't because he's senile.... And about music I trust him.

the unfinished symphony was left unfinished, and is played before audiences to this day. whoever that composer was, is respected. MJ should get the same respect.
As a big fan of classical music I can tell you that there are many unfinished symphonies and many of them were reconstructed/assembled/finished by someone else, not original author. I don't have problem with that, and IMO that is not disrespectful by any means. Original art isn't destroyed or whatever...

PLEASE LISTEN for example one of the most beautiful and greatest compositons ever created in human history, Adagio in G minor popularly attributed to great Tomaso Albinoni:

Did you like what you heard? :)
This master-piece is attributed to Tomaso Albinoni BUT actually this master-piece was partly-composed (actually vast majority), arranged and finished by Remo Giazotto, for more than 200 years after Albinoni's death. :yes:

Michael left many (un)finished works and Michael Jackson's Estate decided to release them. Many songs will be (partly-)finished by someone else but the point is that we will have a chance to hear a segment of Michael's art and maybe we'll hear something great like Albinoni's Adagio.

As long as you agree that no group of fans know Michael better than any other, then we're on the same page.

Will.i.am is on another level though, seeing as he did spend some personal time with Michael, and he's decided not to cash in, which is something I can respect.

I respect more the people that MJ worked and recorded with for the last 20-30 years.

Relatively speaking, Will i am only knew Mj for a brief amount of time. Certainly no where near long enough to propose to speak on behalf of him.

As a big fan of classical music I can tell you that there are many unfinished symphonies and many of them were reconstructed/assembled/finished by someone else, not original author. I don't have problem with that, and IMO that is not disrespectful by any means. Original art isn't destroyed or whatever...

PLEASE LISTEN for example one of the most beautiful and greatest compositons ever created in human history, Adagio in G minor popularly attributed to great Tomaso Albinoni:

Did you like what you heard? :)
This master-piece is attributed to Tomaso Albinoni BUT actually this master-piece was partly-composed (actually vast majority), arranged and finished by Remo Giazotto, for more than 200 years after Albinoni's death. :yes:

Michael left many (un)finished works and Michael Jackson's Estate decided to release them. Many songs will be (partly-)finished by someone else but the point is that we will have a chance to hear a segment of Michael's art and maybe we'll hear something great like Albinoni's Adagio.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

I agree with you. I think it would be a shame to throw Michael's hard work and creations 'in the bin', just because he is not here to finish them or say yes to a release.

I am an adult, and I am capable of finding Michael's original beauty in his work - even if it has to be finished by one of his friends and colleagues.

Let us hear and see all of Michael's hard work, and let us enjoy it for what it is.

I respect more the people that MJ worked and recorded with for the last 20-30 years.

Relatively speaking, Will i am only knew Mj for a brief amount of time. Certainly no where near long enough to propose to speak on behalf of him.

Whether one knew Michael for 3 years or for his whole lifetime matters not to me. Because if even ones as close as his own mother can say most unpleasant things, then anything is possible.

Until Will.i.am does something questionable, I'll trust that his intentions are good. After all, he's nothing to gain from keeping the songs sealed, but has everything to gain from releasing them, and the fact that he chose the former out of respect for Michael's perfectionistic mindset, is something I can truly respect.

Besides, the idea of demanding that MJ's songs be released because a fan thinks "he would have wanted it", sounds a bit too self-centered for my liking. It's one thing for Michael to have personally said that he wants all his songs released for his fans. But it's an entirely different thing, for a fan who has no personal relationship with Michael, to say that his material should be released because they think Michael would have wanted it.

Michael certainly wouldn't be so selfish. I strongly believe that Michael would want these songs for us, the fans. Absolutely no doubt about that.

Michael certainly wouldn't be so selfish. I strongly believe that Michael would want these songs for us, the fans. Absolutely no doubt about that.

It's not selfishness. It's devotion to his craft. It's a fact that Michael was an ultimate perfectionist. It's a fact that he only released six studio albums and one remix album throughout his adult life. It's a fact that Michael was painstakingly demanding in his craft. It's a fact that Michael never released sub-par materials.

Although I know he would have a big smile on his face if fans are happy with his unreleased materials, I can't say he would want his unreleased songs for his fans. The truth is no one knows.

Fans want to listen to "new music". We justified our desires by projecting our wishes to Michael. We keep saying Michael loved his fans, he would have wanted sharing his works with us. We tend to ignore the fact that Michael had extremly high standard for his arts.

I'm not opposing posthumous release. I'm over it now because there's nothing I can do. Posthumous release is expected.

I obviously don't know if Michael wanted us to here unfinished music, but he has before. But I'm certain that he didn't want us to hear his unfinished music tamper with, procuced and then presented as finished. Just release them as they are and tell what it is.

Are there not completed songs that didn't make the albums in the past and maybe they can make an album out of that? I thought Hold My Hand and Another Day for example were finished but just touched a bit.

I can see both points of view. This is exhausting.

Michael, please come back?

With all due respect toward Will I Am,

I do not agree with this mentality. If we would apply this with all geniuses out there, from hundreds of years ago till present, that means thousands of works lost forever.'

When Mike was with us was different, was his decision on how to shape albums, how to release etc.... But he didn't destroy the works he didn't put on albums. He could have done that, destroy all of them. But no, he didn't, and there's reason behind it.... In time all those works would be released to the masses, the same as other geniuses works.

Of course some works are not finished, or not polished enough... So what? This is our job, to comprehend that Mike cannot work on those anymore.... It's not his duty anymore, but ours. And if we do not comprehend these basic things, then we should learn more about creativity...

^ thats exactly my thoughts. The very fact that MJ kept all these songs in the vaults only confirms how much he valued his work and maybe his intentions to release them or eventually make them public in the future. Otherwise it makes no sense to have kept files instead of destroying them. MJ took his art very seriously and he has said many times he wanted to live on through his music. Michael feared for his life for many years and MJ being a genius, I really believe at some point he would have thought this through.

Last edited:
I can see both sides of the argument however I think Will.i.am is being a little selfish here, how can he expect us never to listen to new MJ material ever again? This is all we have left. Personally I'm no fan of either, I've never liked Akon, I've never liked Will.i.am so their opinions to me are of little importance.

StacyJ;3093682 said:
http://www.accesshollywood.com/will...over-michael-jacksons-new-album_article_40163

Will.i.am & Akon Continue To Disagree Over Jackson Album

FIRST PUBLISHED: November 22, 2010 4:27 PM EST

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Akon might be singing the praises of <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 50%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_0" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_0')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_0')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_0')" leohighlights_keywords="michael%20jackson" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dmichael%2520jackson%26domain%3Dwww.mjjcommunity.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dmichael%2520jackson%26domain%3Dwww.mjjcommunity.com" leohighlights_underline="true">Michael Jackson</leo_highlight>’s upcoming new album, but Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am told Access Hollywood he believes the late singer wouldn’t be happy with the music.

“Me and Michael were close, we worked together for three years and I remember him calling me on the phone upset that a song had leaked, a song was released…he was upset about that,” will.i.am told Access’ Shaun Robinson at the 2010 American Music Awards on Sunday, referring to “Hold My Hand,” a duet with Akon. “All the songs that are coming out now were around when he was alive, so why didn’t he put them out then? He was a perfectionist, and this might be a <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 50%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_1" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_1')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_1')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_1')" leohighlights_keywords="michael%20jackson" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dmichael%2520jackson%26domain%3Dwww.mjjcommunity.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dmichael%2520jackson%26domain%3Dwww.mjjcommunity.com" leohighlights_underline="true">Michael Jackson</leo_highlight> album, but it’s not <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 50%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_2" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_2')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_2')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_2')" leohighlights_keywords="michael%20jackson" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dmichael%2520jackson%26domain%3Dwww.mjjcommunity.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dmichael%2520jackson%26domain%3Dwww.mjjcommunity.com" leohighlights_underline="true">Michael Jackson</leo_highlight>’s album.”

Shaun also asked about will.i.am’s verbal spat with Akon over the album, after the Peas singer <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 50%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_3" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_3')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_3')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_3')" leohighlights_keywords="entertainment%20weekly" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dentertainment%2520weekly%26domain%3Dwww.mjjcommunity.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dentertainment%2520weekly%26domain%3Dwww.mjjcommunity.com" leohighlights_underline="true">Entertainment Weekly</leo_highlight> that releasing the Jackson album was “disrespectful.”

Akon responded to the criticism, telling TMZ, “I don’t see anything disrespectful about it. He got his people taking care of it. We all did records that we actually worked on together on the album. These records would have come out whether he was alive or dead, so I think this actually to helps keep his legacy alive.”

“You had that gentlemen’s disagreement with Akon?” Shaun asked.

“No, he had a disagreement… I had an alignment with <leo_highlight style="background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 0%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_4" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_4')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_4')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_4')" leohighlights_keywords="michael%20jackson" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dmichael%2520jackson%26domain%3Dwww.mjjcommunity.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dmichael%2520jackson%26domain%3Dwww.mjjcommunity.com" leohighlights_underline="true">Michael Jackson</leo_highlight> and he was upset that that song was leaked,” will.i.am told Shaun. “I was close to [Michael] and he was upset about it, so disagree, or not agree… he was upset.”

The late singer’s album, “MICHAEL,” will drop on December 14.

:scratch:what does he mean by "Alignment"?

that they were destined to be brought together over a period of time to work on songs that were never to be released? im confused...

btw its GREAT to be back ;)
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
<!-- Top iFrame --> <iframe id="leoHighlights_top_iframe" name="leoHighlights_top_iframe" title="leoHighlights_top_iframe" src="about:blank" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" allowtransparency="true" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 520px; height: 294px; z-index: 2147483647;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="294" width="520"> </iframe> <!-- Bottom iFrame --> <iframe id="leoHighlights_bottom_iframe" name="leoHighlights_bottom_iframe" title="leoHighlights_bottom_iframe" src="about:blank" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" allowtransparency="true" style="position: absolute; top: 294px; left: 96px; z-index: 2147483647;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="" width=""> </iframe>
<script defer="defer" type="text/javascript"> var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT = 300; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MAX_HIGHLIGHTS = 50; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID = "leoHighlights_top_iframe"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID = "leoHighlights_bottom_iframe"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID = "leoHighlights_iframe_modal_div_container"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT = 391; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_HEIGHT = 665; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_POS_X = 0; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_POS_Y = 0; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_HEIGHT = 294; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_POS_X = 96; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_POS_Y = 294; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_WIDTH = 425; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT = 97; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_WIDTH = 425; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_HEIGHT = 371; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_MS = 300; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_MS = 750; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_NO_UNDER_MS = 850; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFAULT = "transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER = "rgb(245, 245, 0) none repeat scroll 0% 0%"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ROVER_TAG = "711-36858-13496-14"; createInlineScriptElement("var%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%20%3D%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20false%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG_POS%20%3D%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%0Avar%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem%20%3D%20null%3B%0Avar%20_leoHighlightsSnoozed%20%3D%20false%3B%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20the%20passed%20in%20class%20exists%0A%20*%20@param%20c%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsClassExists%28c%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20return%20typeof%28c%29%20%3D%3D%20%22function%22%20%26%26%20typeof%28c.prototype%29%20%3D%3D%20%22object%22%20?%20true%20%3A%20false%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20the%20firebug%20console%20is%20available%0A%20*%20@param%20c%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28c%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsClassExists%28_FirebugConsole%29%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20window.console%20%26%26%20console.log%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%28console%20instanceof%20_FirebugConsole%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%7B%7D%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%7D%20%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20General%20method%20used%20to%20debug%20exceptions%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20location%0A%20*%20@param%20e%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28location%2Ce%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28%29%20||LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20logString%3Dlocation%2B%22%3A%20%22%2Be%2B%22%5Cn%5Ct%22%2Be.name%2B%22%5Cn%5Ct%22%2B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%28e.number%260xFFFF%29%2B%22%5Cn%5Ct%22%2Be.description%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20console.error%28logString%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20console.trace%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20alert%28logString%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%7B%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20log%20a%20string%20to%20the%20firebug%20console%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20str%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28str%29%0A%7B%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20console.log%28typeof%28_FirebugConsole%29%2B%22%20%22%2Bstr%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%29%20%22%2Bstr%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20get%20an%20attribute%20and%20decode%20it.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28elem%2Cid%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20val%3Delem.getAttribute%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20decodeURI%28val%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20return%20null%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20this%20is%20within%20a%20frame%20by%20checking%20for%20a%20parent.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20%28window%21%3Dtop%29%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%0A%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20dimensions%20object%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20width%0A%20*%20@param%20height%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28width%2Cheight%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09this.width%3Dwidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.height%3Dheight%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.toString%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20return%20%28%22%28%22%2Bthis.width%2B%22%2C%22%2Bthis.height%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20Position%20object%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20x%0A%20*%20@param%20y%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28x%2Cy%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09this.x%3Dx%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.y%3Dy%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.toString%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20return%20%28%22%28%22%2Bthis.x%2B%22%2C%22%2Bthis.y%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%283%2C3%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0A%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Sets%20the%20size%20of%20the%20passed%20in%20element%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@param%20dim%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28elem%2Cdim%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%09elem.style.width%20%3D%20dim.width%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%09if%28elem.width%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09elem.width%3Ddim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%09elem.style.height%20%20%3D%20dim.height%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%09if%28elem.height%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09elem.height%3Ddim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsSetSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20for%20a%20simple%20one%20argument%20callback%0A%20*%0A%20*%20@param%20callName%0A%20*%20@param%20argName%0A%20*%20@param%20argVal%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28callName%2CargName%2C%20argVal%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28argName%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09gwObj.addParam%28argName%2CargVal%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28callName%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%29%20%22%2BcallName%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20gets%20a%20url%20argument%20from%20the%20current%20document.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28url%2C%20name%20%29%0A%7B%0A%09%20%20name%20%3D%20name.replace%28/[%5C[]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C[%22%29.replace%28/[%5C]]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C]%22%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regexS%20%3D%20%22[%5C%5C?%26]%22%2Bname%2B%22%3D%28[^%26%23]*%29%22%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regex%20%3D%20new%20RegExp%28%20regexS%20%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20results%20%3D%20regex.exec%28url%29%3B%0A%09%20%20if%28%20results%20%3D%3D%20null%20%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20return%20%22%22%3B%0A%09%20%20else%0A%09%20%20%20%20return%20results[1]%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20allows%20to%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09top.location%3Durl%3B%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20find%20an%20element%20by%20Id%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elemId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28elemId%2Cdoc%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%20%20%20if%28doc%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20%20%20doc%3Ddocument%3B%0A%09%20%20%20%0A%09%09var%20elem%3Ddoc.getElementById%28elemId%29%3B%0A%09%09if%28elem%29%0A%09%09%09return%20elem%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20This%20is%20the%20handling%20for%20IE%20*/%0A%09%09if%28doc.all%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09elem%3Ddoc.all[elemId]%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28elem%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09return%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20for%20%28%20var%20i%20%3D%20%28document.all.length-1%29%3B%20i%20%3E%3D%200%3B%20i--%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09elem%3Ddoc.all%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09if%28elem.id%3D%3DelemId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%09return%20null%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Get%20the%20location%20of%20one%20element%20relative%20to%20a%20parent%20reference%0A%20*%0A%20*%20@param%20ref%0A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20the%20reference%20element%2C%20this%20must%20be%20a%20parent%20of%20the%20passed%20in%0A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20element%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetLocation%28ref%2C%20elem%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsGetLocation%20%22%2Belem.id%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20var%20count%20%3D%200%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20location%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20walk%20%3D%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20while%20%28walk%20%21%3D%20null%20%26%26%20walk%20%21%3D%20ref%20%26%26%20count%20%3C%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.x%20%2B%3D%20walk.offsetLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.y%20%2B%3D%20walk.offsetTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20walk%20%3D%20walk.offsetParent%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20count%2B%2B%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22Location%20is%3A%20%22%2Belem.id%2B%22%20-%20%22%2Blocation%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20return%20location%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20update%20the%20position%20of%20an%20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20IFrame%0A%20*%20@param%20anchor%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28iFrame%2Canchor%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20scrolled%20location%20for%20x%20and%20y%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20scrolledPos%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28%20self.pageYOffset%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20self.pageXOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20self.pageYOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20document.documentElement.scrollTop%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.body%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20document.body.scrollLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20document.body.scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20total%20dimensions%20to%20see%20what%20scroll%20bars%20might%20be%20active%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20totalDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28document.all%20%26%26%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09document.documentElement.clientHeight%26%26document.documentElement.clientWidth%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28document.all%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%20/*%20This%20is%20in%20IE%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%09%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.body.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.scrollHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20else%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%20totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%20totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20location%20of%20the%20available%20screen%20space%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20centerDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28self.innerWidth%20%26%26%20self.innerHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20self.innerWidth-%28totalDim.height%3Eself.innerHeight?16%3A0%29%3B%20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20firefox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20self.innerHeight-%28totalDim.width%3Eself.innerWidth?16%3A0%29%3B%20%20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20firefox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20document.documentElement.clientHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document.documentElement.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentElement.clientHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.body%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document.body.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.clientHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Get%20the%20current%20dimension%20of%20the%20popup%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrameDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28iFrame.offsetWidth%2CiFrame.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28iFrameDim.width%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09iFrameDim.width%20%3D%20iFrame.style.width.substring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.width.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28iFrameDim.height%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09iFrameDim.height%20%3D%20iFrame.style.height.substring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.height.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Calculate%20the%20position%2C%20lower%20right%20hand%20corner%20by%20default%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20position%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%3DscrolledPos.x%2BcenterDim.width-iFrameDim.width-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.x%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%3DscrolledPos.y%2BcenterDim.height-iFrameDim.height-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.y%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28anchor%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//centerDim%20in%20relation%20to%20the%20anchor%20element%20if%20available%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorPos%3D_leoHighlightsGetLocation%28document.body%2C%20anchor%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorScreenPos%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28anchorPos.x-scrolledPos.x%2CanchorPos.y-scrolledPos.y%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28anchor.offsetWidth%2Canchor.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.width%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09anchorDim.width%20%3D%20anchor.style.width.substring%280%2C%20anchor.style.width.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.height%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09anchorDim.height%20%3D%20anchor.style.height.substring%280%2C%20anchor.style.height.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Check%20if%20the%20popup%20can%20be%20shown%20above%20or%20below%20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28centerDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorScreenPos.y%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20below%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates%20space%20below%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20%2B%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%20%28anchorScreenPos.y%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20above%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates%20space%20above%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20topOrBottom%3A%20%22%2BtopOrBottom%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28topOrBottom%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20We%20attempt%20top%20attach%20the%20window%20to%20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20/%202%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28position.x%20%3C%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%200%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28position.x%20%2B%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%20scrolledPos.x%20%2B%20centerDim.width%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20scrolledPos.x%20%2B%20centerDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20topOrBottom%3A%20%22%2Bposition%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Attempt%20to%20align%20on%20the%20right%20or%20left%20hand%20side%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28centerDim.width%20-%20anchorDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20-%20anchorScreenPos.x%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20%2B%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28anchorScreenPos.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20%20//%20default%20to%20below%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20%2B%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20sideBottom%3A%20%22%2Bposition%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20don%27t%20go%20passed%20the%20right%20hand%20border%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.x%2BiFrameDim.width%3EcenterDim.width-20%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%3DcenterDim.width-%28iFrameDim.width%2B20%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20didn%27t%20go%20passed%20the%20start%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.x%3C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%3D0%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.y%3C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.y%3D0%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22Popup%20info%20id%3A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2BiFrame.id%2B%22%20-%20%22%2Banchor.id%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cnscrolled%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20scrolledPos%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cncenter/visible%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20centerDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cnanchor%20%28absolute%29%20%22%20%2B%20anchorPos%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cnanchor%20%28screen%29%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20anchorScreenPos%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5CnSize%20%28anchor%29%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20anchorDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5CnSize%20%28popup%29%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20iFrameDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5CnResult%20pos%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20position%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.style.left%20%3D%20position.x%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.style.top%20%20%3D%20position.y%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20show%20the%20passed%20in%20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09var%20popup%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09popup.show%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20transform%20the%20passed%20in%20url%20to%20a%20rover%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetRoverUrl%28url%29%0A%7B%0A%09var%20rover%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ROVER_TAG%3B%0A%09var%20roverUrl%3D%22http%3A//rover.ebay.com/rover/1/%22%2Brover%2B%22/4?%26mpre%3D%22%2BencodeURI%28url%29%3B%0A%09%0A%09return%20roverUrl%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Sets%20the%20size%20of%20the%20bottom%20windown%20part%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSetBottomSize%28size%2CclickId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20elements%20*/%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottom%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Figure%20out%20the%20correct%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottomSize%3D%28size%3D%3D1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20divSize%3D%28size%3D%3D1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Refresh%20the%20iFrame%27s%20url%2C%20by%20removing%20the%20size%20arg%20and%20adding%20it%20again%20*/%0A%20%20%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameBottom%2Csize%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20user%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%3Dsize%3D%3D1?false%3Atrue%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameBottom%2CiFrameBottomSize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameDiv%2CdivSize%29%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Class%20for%20a%20Popup%20%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09this.anchorId%3DanchorId%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28this.anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.topIframe%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.bottomIframe%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.topIframe.src%3Dunescape%28this.anchor.getAttribute%28%27leoHighlights_url_top%27%29%29%3B%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.bottomIframe.src%3Dunescape%28this.anchor.getAttribute%28%27leoHighlights_url_bottom%27%29%29%3B%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%221%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%222%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.updatePos%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28this.iFrameDiv%2Cthis.anchor%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.show%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.iFrameDiv.style.visibility%20%3D%20%22visible%22%3B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.iFrameDiv.style.display%20%3D%20%22block%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%223%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%224%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09this.scroll%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20updates%20the%20url%20for%20the%20iFrame%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20iFrame%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20@param%20clickId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrame%2Csize%2CclickId%2CdestUrl%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%20%22%2BdestUrl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20url%3DiFrame.src%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20idx%3Durl.indexOf%28%22%26size%3D%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28idx%3E%3D0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%3Durl.substring%280%2Cidx%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A//%20%20%20%20%20%20size%3D1%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%20size%3D%22%2Bsize%2B%22%20%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28size%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%28%22%26size%3D%22%2Bsize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28clickId%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%28%22%26clickId%3D%22%2BclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28destUrl%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%28%22%26url%3D%22%2BdestUrl%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.src%3Durl%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%2CclickId%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20element%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameTop%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Figure%20out%20the%20correct%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameTopSize%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_SIZE%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Refresh%20the%20iFrame%27s%20url%2C%20by%20removing%20the%20size%20arg%20and%20adding%20it%20again%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameTop%2Csize%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameTop%2CiFrameTopSize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetBottomSize%28size%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20user%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28size%3D%3D1%26%26_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%3Dfalse%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Start%20the%20popup%20a%20little%20bit%20delayed.%0A%20*%20Somehow%20IE%20needs%20some%20time%20to%20find%20the%20element%20by%20id.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%26%26%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%21%3Delem%29%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09elem.shown%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Delem%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%3B%09%09%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20FF%20needs%20to%20find%20the%20element%20first%20*/%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09setTimeout%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%5C%27%22%2BanchorId%2B%22%5C%27%2C%5C%27%22%2Bsize%2B%22%5C%27%29%3B%22%2C10%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHideElem%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20appropriate%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28elem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09elem.style.visibility%3D%22hidden%22%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20page%20for%20the%20next%20run%20through%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28iFrame%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09iFrame.src%3D%22about%3Ablank%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28iFrame%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.src%3D%22about%3Ablank%22%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%7B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dnull%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHideElem%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe.%0A*%20Since%20the%20iFrame%20is%20reused%20the%20frame%20only%20gets%20hidden%0A*%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%09%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsHideIFrame%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B%0A%09%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20snooze%20the%20highlights.%0A*%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSnooze%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSnoozed%3Dtrue%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsSnooze%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSnooze%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20snooze%20the%20highlights.%0A*%20This%20gets%20fired%20into%20the%20top%20frame.%0A*%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSnoozeTop%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSnoozed%3Dtrue%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsHideElem%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSnoozeTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20click%20events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleClick%28anchorId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Report%20the%20click%20event%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22clicked%22%2C%20window.document.domain%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_keywords%27%29%2Cnull%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_accept%27%29%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_reject%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C1%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleClick%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20hover%20events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleHover%28anchorId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Report%20the%20hover%20event%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22hovered%22%2C%20window.document.domain%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_keywords%27%29%2Cnull%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_accept%27%29%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_reject%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleHover%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20over%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20timers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%09%20%20%20%0A%09%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%09%20%20%20%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%09%09%0A%0A%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20end%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.endTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor.endTimer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style.background%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09var%20underline%3D_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%22leohighlights_underline%22%29%3D%3D%27true%27%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20The%20element%20is%20already%20showing%20we%20are%20done%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.shown%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09anchor.startTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function%28%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleHover%28anchor.id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09%09%7D%2Cunderline?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_MS%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_NO_UNDER_MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20over%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20timers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%09%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor.startTimer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style.background%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFAULT%3B%0A%09%09if%28%21anchor.shown||%21anchor.hover%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09anchor.endTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function%28%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHideElem%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%09%7D%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movement%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%20*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%26%26_leoHighlightsPrevElem.endTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movement%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%20*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOut%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem.id%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOut%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20method%20is%20used%20to%20make%20the%20javascript%20within%20IE%20runnable%0A%20*/%0Avar%20leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%3Dfalse%3B%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Check%20if%20this%20is%20an%20IE%20browser%20and%20if%20divs%20have%20been%20updated%20already%20*/%0A%09%09if%28document.all%26%26%21leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%26%26%21_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%3Dtrue%3B%20//%20Set%20early%20to%20prevent%20running%20twice%0A%09%09%09for%28var%20i%3D0%3Bi%3CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MAX_HIGHLIGHTS%3Bi%2B%2B%29%0A%09%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09%09var%20id%3D%22leoHighlights_Underline_%22%2Bi%3B%0A%09%09%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09%09if%28elem%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%09%09%09%09%09break%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09if%28%21elem.leoChanged%29%0A%09%09%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.leoChanged%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09/*%20This%20will%20make%20javaScript%20runnable%20*/%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.outerHTML%3Delem.outerHTML%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%7D%0A%09%09%09%7D%0A%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0Aif%28document.all%29%0A%09setTimeout%28leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%2C200%29%3B%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20report%20events%20to%20the%20plugin%0A%20*%20@param%20key%0A%20*%20@param%20domain%0A%20*%20@param%20keywords%0A%20*%20@param%20vendorId%0A%20*%20@param%20accept%0A%20*%20@param%20reject%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28key%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2CvendorId%2Caccept%2Creject%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22key%22%2Ckey%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28domain%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22domain%22%2Cdomain%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28keywords%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22keywords%22%2Ckeywords%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28vendorId%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22vendorId%22%2CvendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28accept%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22accept%22%2Caccept%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28reject%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22reject%22%2Creject%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsEvent%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlights%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20expand%20or%20collapse%20the%20window%20base%20on%20it%20prior%20state%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsToggleSize%28clickId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsToggleSize%28%29%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20hover%20flag%20and%20change%20the%20status%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20size%3D_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover?1%3A0%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetBottomSize%28size%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsToggleSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Call%20into%20the%20kvm%20that%20will%20then%20do%20a%20callback%20into%20the%20top%20window%0A%20*%20The%20top%20window%20will%20then%20call%20leoH%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%28url%2C%20customerId%2C%20phraseId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22url%22%2C%20url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22phraseId%22%2C%20phraseId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22customerId%22%2C%20customerId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%22%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Call%20into%20the%20kvm%20that%20will%20then%20do%20a%20callback%20into%20the%20top%20window%0A%20*%20The%20top%20window%20will%20then%20call%20leoH%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28url%2C%20customerId%2C%20phraseId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20user%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20size%3D_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover?0%3A1%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem%2B%22%20--%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20elements%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottom%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameBottom%2Csize%2Cnull%2Curl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20text%20to%20the%20Top%20%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20txt%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%28txt%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20topIFrame%20%3D%20_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28topIFrame%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20current%20url%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20url%3DtopIFrame.src%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28url%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Extract%20the%20previous%20hash%20if%20present%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20idx%3D-1%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28%28idx%3Durl.indexOf%28%27%23%27%29%29%3E0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%3Durl.substring%280%2Cidx%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Append%20the%20text%20to%20the%20end%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%22%23%22%2BencodeURI%28txt%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Set%20the%20iframe%20with%20the%20new%20url%20that%20contains%20the%20hash%20tag%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20topIFrame.src%3Durl%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A/*%20Methods%20provided%20to%20the%20highlight%20providers...%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20*/%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20expand%20text%20for%20the%20Top%20window%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28txt%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28%29%20%22%2Btxt%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%22%2C%22expandTxt%22%2Ctxt%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20try%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20domain%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22domain%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20keywords%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22keywords%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20vendorId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22vendorId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22clickthrough%22%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2C%20vendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7Dcatch%28e%29%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20leoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%29%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28url%2CparentId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20try%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20domain%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22domain%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20keywords%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22keywords%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20vendorId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22vendorId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22advertisement.click%22%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2C%20vendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7Dcatch%28e%29%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20size%20of%20the%20iframe%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHl_setSize%28size%2Curl%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20Get%20the%20clickId%20*/%0A%20%20%20%09var%20clickId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28%20url%2C%22clickId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22size%22%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28clickId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22clickId%22%2CclickId%2B%22_blah%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsSetSize%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHl_setSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20toggle%20the%20size%20of%20the%20window%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHl_ToggleSize%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsToggleSize%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHl_ToggleSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A"); </script>

This whole experience is not turning out to be the happy moment I've waited all these years for.

I can understand both sides of the argument, but bottomline, if Michael being the perfectionist he was, could've easily made it clear in his Will that he did not want any unfinished works by him to be released after his passing. Heck, he left the majority of his family out of his Will! he was clear about that was'nt he?

StacyJ;3093682 said:
&#8220;All the songs that are coming out now were around when he was alive, so why didn&#8217;t he put them out then? He was a perfectionist, and this might be a Michael Jackson album, but it&#8217;s not Michael Jackson&#8217;s album.&#8221;

Difference is: he was alive and could actually work for himself on his next album, choose which songs would be in it, etc. Now he's dead and we can't do a thing (neither can you, william with the dots guy who thinks he's "Michael's messenger" and "keeper of MJ's legacy"). Period.

That said, I do agree it isn't "Michael Jackson's album". But, what can we do? That's the way it is...

Back