Why is no one talking about MJ turning 50..but madonna yes?

You know why I think no one gave Prince all that press? He's an enigma. He only lets his music do the talking. That's why you hardly hear about any rumors about what Prince is doing.

People act a little shocked when you tell them Prince is 50, they're like "what?" JET had a great article on Prince though. He was actually on the cover too! :)

Last edited:
^ Yeah, I have that at home. It was pretty good.

No she isn't. Madonna will never be on the same level of fame as Michael Jackson
there are more fans of michael but
the people who are no fans of madonna or mj are most time against michael and they like madonna because she still makes music, and doesn't have troubles in live or other things

you can say what you want but it is like I wrote!
there could be some other meanings but in most madonna wins :yes::(

hope michael will do anything for his image in future and not only sit in studio and then maybe most people don't buy (nonfans), fans will buy, but maybe the songs are not as good as they should because of the long waiting time

please don't be angry on me, but this is a sorry situation, I see in mike :agree:

because she still makes music, and doesn't have troubles in live or other things

She does have troubles in her life. There are rumors about her and Guy Richie, her hubby, getting a divorce. And there were stories about her and the baseball player A-Rod. I think the only reason why it didn't hurt her because sadly, nothing can threaten to ruin her career. That is how she manipulated this media. Michael is more popular than some Madonna, whether he is doing something on not. MJ does nothing relating to music and people still watch his stuff of youtube and this board gets hits like crazy. Madonna has to do a CD every two years and MJ doesn't have to do that. Don't let this media fool you into thinking otherwise. There is always something fishy going on in the media.

Last edited:
a little something...

Michael Jackson: The 50th Birthday Countdown Begins
Check out highlights of his career on Gigwise...

by Gigwise
21 August 2008

200michael-history18.jpg

At Midnight tonight it will be exactly one week until Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, celebrates his 50th birthday.

To celebrate the landmark, Gigwise will be reflecting back on Jackson's career during the next seven days – from his infancy in the Jackson 5 to his present day incarnation.

To start, we've published a photo retrospective of Jackson's life in pictures - CLICK HERE to see it.

It features almost every definitive moment in the singer's career, including his first Moonwalk and highlights from his infamous Dangerous Tour.

Stay tuned to Gigwise for more Michael Jackson related news and feature over the following week.

Happy 50th Birthday Michael Jackson: The King of Pop's Life In 50 Pictures

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that.

I don't like madonna..

I have nothing aganist Madge at all. I am not a hater of her but I have to ask myself questions and I have to call out the obvious. I love her old stuff but that is about it. I do not see the appeal about her. I really don't. Michael is one of the last great enigmas in the entertainment world and people need to know that.

Last edited:
something to think about. MJ's interview with Bash....

MJ said he is four years old. Bash...countered, and MJ said, that in his heart he is four years old.

i've read accounts where MJ isn't always big on celebrating his birthday..

it's true...he is an eternal kid...and wants to feel like one. the dude with the disney heart...

i'm thinking, that if he doesn't make a big deal out of it..based on all these interviews...i am hoping we don't take it personally..

i certainly understand that he has that child in him always..

at the same time..with all the mtv foolery and the way he has been treated...he may or may not show up or say much....

so..even though we may find this as an occasion to celebrate MJ in general...i know he loves us very much, as he has proven over and over..no matter how he treats this upcoming occasion.

MJ said he is four years old. Bash...countered, and MJ said, that in his heart he is four years old

He also said that he is Peter Pan in his heart.

i've read accounts where MJ isn't always big on celebrating his birthday

He is a JW so he does not celebrate birthdays.

i'm thinking, that if he doesn't make a big deal out of it..based on all these interviews...i am hoping we don't take it personally..

Well, I am not making a big deal out of his birthday but turning 50 is a huge milestone. So, if people want to make a big deal about it, they should.

Michael at his lowest is always more popular than Madonna. Michael's influence on music and culture is far bigger than Madonna's.

Madonna is more popular than Michael with journalist's because they have access to her, which they don't with Michael. But even the media know Michael is a genius and Madonna isn't.

In general, I think the public will find it hard to believe Michael is turning 50 where as it's kind of expected that Madonna is now 50 and the Grandmother of Pop.
:lol: agree with ya!

Last edited:
see 2 days to go to his BDAY and still no news reports awww how saw...a week before madonna BDAY it was everywhere ..c..what did i tell you all....bad media..bad.

see 2 days to go to his BDAY and still no news reports awww how saw...a week before madonna BDAY it was everywhere ..c..what did i tell you all....bad media..bad.

why do you expect the media to report on a someone who hasnt released a new record in years (greatest hits simply dont count...), stays out of the spotlight and has no current public interest (new single, book etc)

they wont and havnt. simple as.

Back