WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE!!?? ... Have we forgotten what this man created???

Linda, with all due respect, the rules of forum call for no discussion or speculation regarding Michaels health. MSG has nothing to do with the tour beginning this July, was a different time and place and provides no insight into Michaels ability to pull this tour off. What Im getting at is speculating about drug use cannot be done on the forum, its just too much? There could have been so many other factors which we dont know about.

And I absolutely agree about Michael kicking some ass this summer with his performance, he is one of a kind, and this is a one of a kind opportunity! :D

Yer damned straight about that. I just want to see him naturally high during this. I want to see the MJ I have always known before - the happy, healthy, natural "I Get High On Life And Dancing And Singing" MJ. That's what I want.

I have a feeling that is the Michael Jackson we better get used to seeing in the next year! :D cant wait to July! :clapping:

I like how you countered his post but why didnt you engage him on the rehearsal part?

you're referring to the 45 days of rehearsals and he has been to two that is reported on by media?

first how could they be practising for 45 days when the final auditions and selections just happened only about a week ago?

perhaps he hasn't been at all of them cause he was working on:

1.) working with Kenny Ortega on the creatives for the show - there's more to putting one of these things on than singing and dancing

2.) putting together a press release to refute media claims about skin cancer he doesn't have

3.) dealing with Raymone's BS

4.) Cleaning up the mess behind his old manager Frankie

Take your pick

I can't wait for the concert's, July 13th, hell yeah baby!

Michael will put on one hell of a show, don't forget, he will be trying to attract a new gerneration of fan's too, young people who have never heard his music...Michael is alway's trying to reach out to people through his music.

for me Michael Is the last person I would look down upon with doubt!
My faithful belief In you michael Is stubborn It'll have to be pried from me,
unlucky for the person who dare tries... 'smiles'
I will always believe In you as a man with a Beautiful soul.The Greatest Innovative Master of Entertainment!
you know what? you got It covered I'm at peace with anything decided by yourself...
All my love michael
hope and strenght
~never give up~
'''' Believe: ''''

for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6oJJboxe64&feature=related

Infinetly Deborah
May 25 2009
5:25pm

Despite everything, I still think these shows will be a succes, nothing (at the moment) indicates to the contrary. THIS IS IT!

I've removed posts dealing with the health issues that are not appropriate. Steer clear of that topic spectulation is not premitted.

Back