Who do you prefer: Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears?

i dunno isn't miley meant to be a teeny bopper pop princess or something? I don't actually know much about her..i just assumed.. so u think miley cyrus is bad?

Britney Spears is more than a teeny bopper pop princess, though. Maybe back in 1999 she was, but she and her music have matured, and now she's being taken a lot more seriously. "Womanizer" and "Hit Me Baby One More Time" are as black and white as you can get.

I don't know, I've only heard a few Miley Cyrus songs, but her music annoys the hell out of me. I don't know if you have to be a teenager to appreciate it, but to me it isn't good at all. I'm not really a huge fan of Britney's music from her first two albums, but it's miles above anything Miley Cyrus has put out. Miley Cyrus just isn't entertaining.

Britney Spears is more than a teeny bopper pop princess, though. Maybe back in 1999 she was, but she and her music have matured, and now she's being taken a lot more seriously. "Womanizer" and "Hit Me Baby One More Time" are as black and white as you can get.

I don't know, I've only heard a few Miley Cyrus songs, but her music annoys the hell out of me. I don't know if you have to be a teenager to appreciate it, but to me it isn't good at all. I'm not really a huge fan of Britney's music from her first two albums, but it's miles above anything Miley Cyrus has put out. Miley Cyrus just isn't entertaining.

wow..that's the first time i've heard a critique of Britney's music that included the word 'mature'. not that i disagree with you, cus i like the direction of her music too. but i'm just sayin..lol..i'm not used to seeing these kinds of critiques of her music. obviously she has something to do with the putting together of her current music. people like to say she has nothing to do with it. but her experiences seem to ride right in with what her songs say, these days.

Christina by a miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile !

Britney may be successful , even more than Christina, but Christina is going to be what Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner and Whitney Houston are today. She is huge already, her voice is out of this world... :)
Totally agree! :yes:

Hey, i say Christina is better and she is, absolutely, britney is not even like madonna, madonna is much better, even though shes mediocre, oooh!!!, noooo!!!!, i must go with the flow, so Britney i adore you, you are so mediocre that i just cant stop watching you on every f channel, hahah n im not mad im reeeaaal MADDDDDDDDDDD hahaha,hahahahahaha,
Britney fans just kidding you.

Back