who did this painting? Jesus...

That painting is beautiful. But I find it hard to look at :cry:

God is taking care of sweet sweet Michael now. Powerful. Painful. And extraordinary.

WOW...look at this!!!!!!

wjfjap.jpg

Michael keeping the devil DOWN!

This one...i don't know what's meant with it...

2njkdh3.jpg

And this is the one from page 1, but without reflection...

19b0ae.jpg

The Angel vs Devil one and the Jesus (i assume) holding MJ in the woods are David LaChapelle. I haven't seen the other one before.

The pic of MJ defeating Satan, is actually a MJ LOOK ALIKE. I have a magazine with that on the font.

Me too.

Kinda reminds me of "The Pieta," only with Jesus and MJ instead of Mary and Jesus.

Oh yehhh.

19b0ae.jpg

This is just stunning.

There are no words to say, yet at the same time there are so many words to say..

Thats how I see it even though I am not religious. This is a beautiful painting and in a way it's reassuring. No matter what your beliefs are, we all hope Michael is in a safer place and he is being taken care of. And that's what the painting displays.

ooohhhh.. this is simply too sad for me. I wouldn't be able to hang this on a wall, it's a contant reminder of what happened to MJ. These, however, do not reflect my personal beliefs, but the image is shocking, it's hard, hurts my heart. I wasn't expecting that at all. As you say, we all just hope Michael is now in a better condition, resting free of pain.

I feel sad now :cry:

David LaChapelle is a photographer and video/commercial/film director who works in the fields of fashion, advertising, and fine art photography, and is noted for his surreal, unique and often humorous style.

From the 90s on he became some kind of photographic sculptor. His works are not paintings but photos, sculptured photos so to speak, he is known for his groundbreaking use of computer manipulation. He often stages biblical scenes, and he loves Michelangelo. From his first picture on LaChapelle is considered as a photographic extremist, in many cases his pictures are provoking.

If you google his name you will find a lot about LaChapelle.

Back