who did this painting? Jesus...

WOW...look at this!!!!!!

wjfjap.jpg

Michael keeping the devil DOWN!

This one...i don't know what's meant with it...

2njkdh3.jpg

And this is the one from page 1, but without reflection...

19b0ae.jpg

That is just incredibly, terribly sad. Just when I thought the tears had stopped, for a little while? But no, they never will. . . . That glove on the ground just tore me UP.

But check out the reflection, it looks like buildings....what is this exactly? Not looking like a painting.
Like I said, it looks like it's in an exhibition...you can clearly see other art on the walls and a person taking a photo of this one.

Someone here mentioned it's David LaChapelle's...couldn't find it, only the one where he's on top of the devil and another one in a field.
But now I see it's under exhibitions on his website. It was in an exhibition in Miama Beach, Florida....how awesome!

Edit: See you found it as well. ;D

Last edited:
Like I said, it looks like it's in an exhibition/museum...you can clearly see other art on the walls and a person taking a photo of this one.

Someone here mentioned it's David LaChapelle's....can't find it anywhere though.
Only that one where he's on top of the devil and another one, in a field. Here's his website.

Edit: Oh see you already found it. Where did you find those 3 together?!

While on that page i pressed 'prt sc' , i went into Paint in windows, i pasted it there, saved them and uploaded them to www.tinypic.com.

LOL, just edited my post...saw it as well. Cool!

It's amazing, i just wonder how he created this. The angel one really looks like MJ himself, but that's probably not the case. He could have 'lend' himself for this when he was still living...i mean...if anyone was against evil(devil) it's MJ. But i think this was made after his passing.

And i agree...the glove makes it all the more sad, beautiful and sad at the same time. Don't know about ya'll...but just know when i saw that glove...i started to think about his life, as a entertainer...from such a incredibly young age, growing up like no other kid, and going through...hell , later on. It just shows you the reality of how evil our world really is..someone with such a good heart...being really spitted and (what not) on. Sigh.....

Thank you for this... so beautiful.
Michael is with Jesus now, he had a very strong faith in Him and always tryed to do as He said. This is great.... and very sad. At least he's at peace...

What amazing paintings! I'd only seen the devil one before. I wonder too who (or what) the lady in the painting signifies. The hint is probably in her dress and/or jewellery. Maybe a female saint? I really don't know, though.

What amazing paintings! I'd only seen the devil one before. I wonder too who (or what) the lady in the painting signifies. The hint is probably in her dress and/or jewellery. Maybe a female saint? I really don't know, though.
In my opinion she is the Saint Mary, but I`m not sure

Last edited:
Whoa... It's very beautiful.

Last edited:
Hmmm..I have mixed feelings about these. They're all absolutely beautiful though..
The first one that was posted I really like, but I don't think I could ever hang something like that on my wall, it would be too hard to look at it all the time :cry:

wow that is really beautiful..but..Omg hear comes the tears.....that picture just made it that much more real..:cry:...and the glove..God that is hard to look at.....he is just laying there lifeless...:cry:

Wow, this is deep. When i read the thread title i thought it was gonna be a very wrong painting, but not in the slightest bit. This is basically jesus picking up Michael to take him up....that's how i should see it, right?

Thats how I see it even though I am not religious. This is a beautiful painting and in a way it's reassuring. No matter what your beliefs are, we all hope Michael is in a safer place and he is being taken care of. And that's what the painting displays.

Word to both of you, I am not religious and that photo is making me emotional.:cry:

The pic of MJ defeating Satan, is actually a MJ LOOK ALIKE. I have a magazine with that on the font. As far as the others..not sure if they are paintings..or pics. Still amazing..and powerful. They make you think and reflect.

The pic of MJ defeating Satan, is actually a MJ LOOK ALIKE. I have a magazine with that on the font. As far as the others..not sure if they are paintings..or pics. Still amazing..and powerful. They make you think and reflect.
Ah, so I'm not crazy. I know which lookalike it is, but thought I was just 'seeing things'. Guess not :lol:

WOW.......W.O.W. ...

I never seen this before .. its really cool !!!!!!!!!!
Yeah who made that painting ? :O
And sad too!

I have heard a picture (painting) can speak thousand words, first time I realized it's true. That glove on the ground........... :(
Beautiful but painful.

Back