who did this painting? Jesus...

mkgenie

Proud Member
cee916cf7c1857a776ba60c795a94a41.jpg

actually I saw three kind of pictures like that.....theres one MJ killed lucifer with a sword and another one I can't remember....really COOL!

What's up with that reflection of a room and someone taking a picture of it...looks like it's in an exhibition/museum already?!

Beautiful painting though. Wonder who made it.

haha in the title it looks like you're answering ur own question. Who did this painting?: jesus.
haha :D

anyway.. it's beautiful

the is beautiful, however I could see media having field day with it, like the sadly are with one or two paintings in Opus. Wish they'd shut up and talk about things like the way the Earth is in Danger.

Wow, this is deep. When i read the thread title i thought it was gonna be a very wrong painting, but not in the slightest bit. This is basically jesus picking up Michael to take him up....that's how i should see it, right?

You can even see the glove lying there...certainly a emotional picture too. But this seems to be in some kind of glass display...there's a reflection.

i wish i can buy one like this.

and thanks for the info about David La Chapelle.

Wow, this is deep. When i read the thread title i thought it was gonna be a very wrong painting, but not in the slightest bit. This is basically jesus picking up Michael to take him up....that's how i should see it, right?
Thats how I see it even though I am not religious. This is a beautiful painting and in a way it's reassuring. No matter what your beliefs are, we all hope Michael is in a safer place and he is being taken care of. And that's what the painting displays.

Back