Whitney Vs Michael: Who Will Have More Successful Comeback?

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
Just came across this earlier today, thought i would post it and possibly get your thoughts on Whitney VS Michael..

Michael, of course! LOL But I'm a Whitney fan as well so I'm hoping out of ALL the competition she at least finishes second. :yes:

Oh wait...I forgot about Maxwell. He's coming back, too. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....she and Maxwell can fight it out for second and third place. lol :nerd:

I think 2009/2010 is going to be one of the best years in music we've had in quite a while...at least that's my hope.

michael has been having media buzz for new music since 4ever,whitney not so much,but anyway michael will he already has 50 sold out shows lol

I wonder why they didn't mention the fact that MJ sold-out those concerts.

With that in mind, MJ is already winning.

I am a bigger MJ fan, but I love Whitney too. I hope they both can make a comeback.

It is difficult to say that Whitney has a beautiful voice, she sings very well and so is also an expected return rather, it was a while away. The return of Michael is the most expected in my opinion, but Whitney is a great singer of success... but Michael is still on top.

I think that will be equally successful for both: Michael to your public and Whitney to your public. The press is already mounting a ring to see who will get out better. Ridiculous that.​

I love that he did a duet of the two would be incredible these two beautiful voices together! :)

Oh wait...I forgot about Maxwell. He's coming back, too. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....she and Maxwell can fight it out for second and third place. lol :nerd:

arXOfApproval.png

Michael is always a consistent entry into the so and so versus so and so sweepstakes. and i am sooo tired of it.

if anything, it's a backhanded compliment to MJ.

we haven't heard any Whitney results yet. we've already seen 50 MJ results.

but i am a fan of both of them and am rooting for both.

but i'm not politcally correct. i'm gunna pay more attention to MJ. i'm his fan, the most.

but that is not me saying i'm rooting against Whitney.

I love love love Whitney. But I love Michael more. So... of course I would want his comeback to be more successful. I think in the long run, if Michael's comeback is successful, it will be talked about for years to come. Look at what Michael is coming back from. He almost found himself in a jail cell for something he did not do. People hated on him over something he didn't do. Nobody thought he could do a show and sell out, let alone do 50 shows in the same place and sell out in record time. I know this sounds corny, but he truly is unbreakable. Whitney has had a rocky road, but it's no where near as rocky as Michael's road has been. I do love Whitney though, and I wish her all the best.

I love love love Whitney. But I love Michael more. So... of course I would want his comeback to be more successful. I think in the long run, if Michael's comeback is successful, it will be talked about for years to come. Look at what Michael is coming back from. He almost found himself in a jail cell for something he did not do. People hated on him over something he didn't do. Nobody thought he could do a show and sell out, let alone do 50 shows in the same place and sell out in record time. I know this sounds corny, but he truly is unbreakable. Whitney has had a rocky road, but no where near as rocky as Michael's road this past decade. I do love Whitney though, and I wish her all the best.

what u said about MJ isn't corny. he is unbreakable. my pollyanna attitude is warranted, about him. the media is doing a bang up job providing the other side. but it would not make any difference to me what they say.

but i do notice how a lot of females in the media seem to be rooting for MJ..i think that gets under the skin of the Joeys of the world. lol

I think they both will comeback successfully, but I just hope that we won't see MJ's camp blatantly dropping balls compared to Whitney's camp. I'm just sick to death of seeing and hearing about how terrible MJ's and Janet's teams are compared to everyone else's. I'm praying MJ's team are going to be on point this time around.

Well I have to say Whitney for now!!!.... She has re-vamped her image, she got rid of Bobby Brown and she has Clive Davis that is backing her like he did when she first came out. He is God in the music industry. She has Harvey Mason jr, who is one of the producers for her new CD. He is in demand when it comes to record companies looking for producers to work with their artist. And she will probably do a tour too. I really haven't seen anything new coming from Michael. Everything has pretty much been the same old promises other than his London concerts tour. This is nothing bad on Michael, but a lot of things have be promised or in the works for so many years and nothing has come of it. So I will have to wait and see when it comes to him.

Oh and I'm saying she will have a better comback because the people she is working with all have a proven track record when it comes to success. Again nothing against Michael!

Last edited:
Well I have to say Whitney for now!!!.... She has re-vamped her image, she got rid of Bobby Brown and she has Clive Davis that is backing her like he did when she first came out. He is God in the music industry. She has Harvey Mason jr, who is one of the producers for her new CD. He is in demand when it comes to record companies looking for producers to work with their artist. And she will probably do a tour too. I really haven't see anything new coming from Michael. Everything has pretty much been the same old promises other than his London concerts tour. This is nothing bad on Michael, but a lot of things have be promised or in the works for so many years and nothing has come of it. So I will have to wait and see when it comes to him.

:mello:

I wish them both all the very best for the comebacks

Everyone expects Whitney to release a huge ballad, Michael to have a club banger. Everyone expects Michael to create new and exciting dance moves, Whitney to realease a huge ballad. Everyone expects Michael to move heaven and earth (or totaly fail), Whitney to release a huge ballad. Everyone expects Michael to not top Thriller, Whitney to release a good ballad.

:doh:Again idiots comparing Mike to others..He is totally uncomparable no matter how great other artists are..When Mike is doing something for others it's like a free time cuz no matter wat they do its nothing in front of MJ.Whitney is great artist but comparing her to MJ is stupid:doh:..:no:No good at all

At the moment, they seem pretty equal. In reality, Michael really needs to release new music for a full comeback, and Whitney should tour to promote her album.

However, if one does both and one only does one, then the one who does both will be more successful.

I have love for them both. But I must say Michael! I think Michael will have a greater impact. And there have been so many rumors and scandals, and he can't do this, and he can't do that... and Im sure that Michael just wants to show all that he still can. Michael will shout all his anger out through these concerts and hopefully release a new album.

Where did Michael go to 'come back' from? Since Thriller he has always been the KoP!

I must say I really love Whitney,she is really nice ,and with beautiful voice,but I'm a MJ fan since my childhood,and I'm bigger his fan..but I hope they will have both successful comebacks,but again Michael proven that with 50 sold concerts..

I think that everybody will be happy for Whithey, but Michael is way bigger than her simply cause he is much more complicated performer than her and does a lot more than to sing, and it's normal to be more exited about his comeback

Comeback together! Show the world how great you both are and release a slamming duet! :D

Everyone expects Whitney to release a huge ballad, Michael to have a club banger. Everyone expects Michael to create new and exciting dance moves, Whitney to realease a huge ballad. Everyone expects Michael to move heaven and earth (or totaly fail), Whitney to release a huge ballad. Everyone expects Michael to not top Thriller, Whitney to release a good ballad.

Hahah, brilliant post.

Basically, Whitney just needs to have a couple good singles and a platinum album. MJ needs about 20 million sales, rave reviews, a half-dozen number ones and who knows what else.

They'll be both great and wonderful on stage again or with new music again!

Nevertheless there's and will be only one true King of Pop! Means no real and sensefull comparison possible to me.

Back