where are you gonna be, june 25 2011??

hello are there fans here who are going to go to forest lawn?? Can you make pictures of all the flowers there? thx

huges to you!!!

Dear michael thank you for changing my life and give me back hope love and strenght. Because of you alot of people are aware of the problems with our planet earth! We can change things! And we will, because of our love to you!

I'll be doing what most of you are doing. Listening to his music, wearing my MJ shirt. Watch concerts and TTI and youtube vids. I'm looking for a candle now to light. I'm trying not to be sad because I know he wouldn't want us to be sad.. but it's so hard :(

I'll just wacth some of his music videos on youtube but I just wake up form my nap trying to dream about him. But now I'm going to wacth some of his interviews & performances on youtube as well.

Just sitting in my flat listening to his wonderful music. Right now its Man In The Mirror :)

I've just come back home. Overall today was a good, nice day . Of course I remembered Michael but I really enjoyed the day. I visited Zelazowa Wola were Chopin was born, then I was watching volleybal match Puerto Rico (sp?) -Poland. Poland won in three sets... and Kubot and Rafa won on Wimbledon (!)...
I thought ' Michael would have wanted his fan to enjoy life even today'
it was him who said in Berlin in 2002 ( Bambi Awards) ' Always appreciate the gift of life, be happy and have fun'

I love you Michael and I miss you!:(

Well, overall it was a good day... babbling with a dear MJ friend about Michael felt good for both of us...

Visited a children's home and donated food stuff in his memory. I held a baby who is to be adopted.

Rhilo that's beautiful; what a wonderful way to mark the day.

I was at Forest Lawn.

Ingelief and Melania - Thank you! I've done this a few times in his memory after he passed, and it's been a lovely experience everytime. At times you can feel Michael's presence :)

I was at home, watching some music videos of Michael. In the afternoon I´ve met with another Michael-fan. That was a great idea. She felt very upset - I could help her to think positive. In the evening I´ve created my second poem. I´ll post it now in the correct section. Hope you´ll like it. :)

@ Rhilo ^ a great way to remember him:)

I was online listening to his music and watching his videos.

I woke up at 5 AM Saturday morning and his music was playing...callers remembering...
DJ spinning the MJ sounds. I had errands and stuff this weekend so me and my sister went about the day....out and about. But believe me, Michael was in our conversations the whole time. She and I remembering the good times. Talking about MJ, his music and his career. Radio stations had it on lock....MJ Radio! So I didn't have to play not one single CD while driving. Songs that normally wouldn't be played, were! It was great. What I didn't expect was for it to continue on the 26th, but it did!
The car radio playing NOTHING BUT MJ all day! The whole weekend! In spite of our many errands,
I seem to be the only one wearing a MJ t-shirt.
Oh well, it's all good.

His death is still so very hard for me....like it was 'yesterday'. :boohoo:

I don't know how long I can do this.

I woke up at 5 AM Saturday morning and his music was playing...callers remembering...
DJ spinning the MJ sounds. I had errands and stuff this weekend so me and my sister went about the day....out and about. But believe me, Michael was in our conversations the whole time. She and I remembering the good times. Talking about MJ, his music and his career. Radio stations had it on lock....MJ Radio! So I didn't have to play not one single CD while driving. Songs that normally wouldn't be played, were! It was great. What I didn't expect was for it to continue on the 26th, but it did!
The car radio playing NOTHING BUT MJ all day! The whole weekend! In spite of our many errands,
I seem to be the only one wearing a MJ t-shirt.
Oh well, it's all good.

His death is still so very hard for me....like it was 'yesterday'. :boohoo:

I don't know how long I can do this.

Same way.. it was MJ all day on the 25th and today on my local r&b radio station. Folks calling requesting their favorite MJ song and just remembering the good ol' days. One caller even mentioned how award shows aren't the same without MJ popping in.

My 5 year old nephew was real excited about the MJ day on the radio too. He was saying turn to the station and he was dancing and singing as well.. Mike still captures the old, middle aged and now the babies.. Love Ya Mike, will miss you forever!!

I will be at home~weeding the garden and remembering Michael as I enjoy the beautiful new plants growing~Michael will love that I am spending time with nature as i sing his music and pray for his children~~

I went to the o2 in London as there was a gathering there. It was good to see so many people there who still feel the same way and the o2 is somewhere with a strong connection to Michael. Felt weird and numb all day :(

We didnt have any mj music on our radio stations on june 25 this yr :(

Some radio stations played all-MJ over the weekend which was kind of nice, but it just reminded me that they don't play his music much at all anymore any other time, which depressed me. I didn't do anything special because it feels morbid and sad to commemorate the day he passed away, I'd rather August 29 be the day to commemorate his life.

I know what you mean Siyahamba, I feel that way too....that's why
I went about my day as usual but It was great to hear his music playing as I did so.
Our local radio stations do play MJ here and there, but the weekend of 6-25 his
music was played even more.

I was at a Hamfest (ham radio thing) with my dad, aloneish for his rememberance BUT I did however make a tribute music video soon after on Youtube. I posted a link on here somewhere XD.

Back