where are you gonna be, june 25 2011??

Yes, I only watched the memorial that one time. I could never watch it again, despite having bought a cheap bootleg of it.

I'm going to be in Disneyland Paris on the day. I feel like that is in Michael's spirit. The day after I am going to see his sister Janet in concert (still in Paris). I wonder what her reaction will be (if any). She is an amazing performer, and I can't wait to see her again.

So on the day - Disneyland with MJ fans. Can't wait to watch Captain EO. I wonder if it'll make me cry or something.

I will be in Copenhagen, Denmark where Danish fans will come together and celebrite Michael's amazing life.

I am on the way to attend a party with my brother and my family.
Last year my baby son got his first vaccination on that day.

I have a guitar lesson so I'll go to that, then I'll be at home, I want to be alone on that day. I'll listen to Michael's music and watch his videos. I'll come on here too.

On my own, in my college in Cambridge Uni.
I will do my best to keep a smile during that day. I don't want this to destroy the joy Michael has brought to my life, I don't want to miss that magic. I am trying to understand this is but another day, that it will go just in 24 hours, as any other day. I am trying my best to stop being stuck to the idea of counting time. It is just too painful and doesn't make me feel any better, only worst.
I don't want to feel miserable forever. Michael manage to overcome so many horrible things during his life. That's a lesson for me to learn.
I want, I really, really want to learn to remember Michael with hope in a future to see him again, and also, with gratitude for all he gave me over the years, up to this very day.

I love you, Michael. That can't be changed.

All that said.... it hurts like crazy :(

I'll be home most likely, with my family...keeping my kids entertained...but I'll be thinking of Michael all the time, maybe watching Vision after my babes are in bed or Dangerous Bucharest...missing him, loving him, remembering him

that is nice i wish they would do that playing moonwalker or other michael video for charity

I actually have to work 1-10 :( Im bummed however when I get home I will of course light my candles and have some quiet time

I will be at home watching michael's videos and this is
it. june 25th is now a sad day for 2 years now. on that day I can't do anything but what has to do with michael. it will be all day michael. god I miss you michael:(

I'll be at the O2 with other fans remembering Michael and celebrating his life - that place breaks my heart every time I go there, but I feel I have to be out and about showing that the fans will never stop loving Michael. Such a difficult day :(

Afterall I think I'll join the MJWorldCry event wich will take place in my country aswell.It is a beautiful initiative.:sad2:

Not in grief, but in honor of the vision of this incredible man. Michael Jackson used his voice to change and heal the world -- we will honor him by using our voice to be that change.

Why "Cry?"

One of many songs performed by Michael Jackson, the words to "Cry "-- poignant and powerful, reflect the heart and vision of a true humanitarian. Michael gave millions to countless causes and people in need. Selflessly and tirelessly, Michael, during a nearly 5-decade musical career, gifted, donated and dedicated his time and energy to helping children, raising public awareness about the environment, cruelty to animals, AIDS, poverty, corruption, and the human condition around the globe.

On June 25th, 2009, one of the world's least celebrated humanitarians left the planet.
Michael's life was cut criminally short and during his lifetime he was targeted repeatedly by unscrupulous opportunists and fraudsters -- but he faced them all without hate and without violence. MJWorldCry honors Michael Jackson for what he gave, achieved and endured here. At MJWorldCry we believe the highest way to honor Michael Jackson is by continuing the work he asked us to do..

To make a difference in the world. To be the change that heals our world.

Our world has never needed Michael's message and his light more. And we know it hurts.That's why it's okay to cry. But we can do more. We can lift our voice and join as one voice and say: Michael's dream, his shining vision lives on if we keep believing it can.

In order to keep that dream and that vision alive, on the 25th of June 2011 we will be holding the Second annual worldwide simultaneous candlelight vigil in his honor.
Around the world we will be standing vigil for Michael and we will sing "Cry" with him. We ask you to join us. The more people who get involved, the bigger and brighter Michael's message, vision and legacy shines.

We honor and love you Michael Joseph Jackson. We always will.

http://www.mjworldcry.com/

I'll be at home, lighting a candle and thinking of him.
I was at home when I first heard of his death and so I'll be home at his death day too.

I'll be at home during the day maybe watching TII. I'll light a candle, and at night I'll drive to Best and visit the History statue and hang some things at the fence. After that I'll be at an MJ event in Eindhoven (Netherlands) I need to be with fellow fans that's what I feel.

I wish all of you a lot of strength during this hurtfull day :huggy:

I'll be at home, so I'll probably listen to some music, maybe watch some videos on YouTube. I was going to watch the memorial again, but I thought better of it. I might watch the 30th anniversary concert or Bad Yokohama or something. Something fun and NOT depressing. Which is what the memorial is.

I'll be at home....I'll likely be listening to Mike most of the day...I'll probably watch Moonwalker, some concerts, YouTube vids....Maybe chat with some other fans....I want it to be a good day, celebrating his life and his music...I feel very at peace right now...I miss him a lot, but I just wanna take him in in every positive, joyful way I can :)

I'll be at my friend Alex's house but not until later in the day. While I'm driving over to her house, I'm definately bringing Michael's music with me because this is a day for him that I want to remember him and not be depressed because Michael wants us to smile. I'll bring This Is It to her house because I don't think she has seen that movie yet and if not, then we'll watch it. Don't worry, Michael, I'll try my best to smile for you tomorrow.

I'm going to volleyball match...
just coincidance
no matter what the match result is it'll be a very sad day for me...

I'll be home (gonna be easy 'cos it's Midsummer's Day here and every single store is gonna be closed), probably listening/watching Michael all day long...

I've been awake since 5:30am - just wasn't able to sleep. I've been listening to his music all morning (it's 9:04am at the moment).

My partner and I, along with a group of friends, are going to the local pub from lunchtime onwards. We're taking over a jukebox, filling it with $100 worth of coins to play only MJ, and all the while drinking and eating to celebrate his legacy. I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing today.

its in australia early the 25? so isnt it then the 26 at the good time?
Technically yes, but today is Saturday and the 25th is the day that is "known" so it makes some degree of sense to do it today.

I have to work in the morning and then I will be at home. I will try to watch videos maybe This is It but that I find I hard to watch still.

its in australia early the 25? so isnt it then the 26 at the good time?

Its the 25th here in australia and im doing my own lil celebration today as im not with any mj fans . Im wearing my mj shirt, using my mj bag and will be listening/watching mj all day as much as i can.

There are two similar threads about this horrid day, one is where will you be and the other is what will you be doing... so whatever.
My husband is getting on my last nerve regarding MJ. He doesn't understand and i he keeps it up he's gonna get dumped beor our 11th yr anniversary! I'm just too damn sensitive..Michael like in a way. But that who I am and I'm not putting up with no Sh!t on the 25th period!

My sons are both away at the university so I'll wear my shirts this week-end. Not in the mood for the FL folks, gotta go another day when it's peaceul.

I'll check-in here to say hi to the fans and do what I said I'd do in the thread I started.

Last edited:
Back