where are you gonna be, june 25 2011??

Ingelief

Proud Member
hi my dear friends, i was wondering where are you gonna be 25 june?

Im gonna be home, still sick so i hope there fans here who i can talk to
Also going to watch alot of michaels videos and listen to his music..

and probably cry..

since the memoriable place in cologne is gone ill probably stay at home this year :(
being alone on this day su**s! i hope you all can be with your MJ friends on this day.

since the memoriable place in cologne is gone ill probably stay at home this year :(
being alone on this day su**s! i hope you all can be with your MJ friends on this day.

Hey sweetie ;) YOU are NEVER ALONE... Log on here and you're HOME... Remember that *hugs to you*

I'll be HOME... I have a friend coming over and we'll talk, share memories; browse at my stuff, gawk at my walls filled with MJ piccies and enjoy tea and cake ;)
Of course, I'l be here too... I'm even 'skipping' a dance show and an MJ Party that day... I mean this day is NOT for celebrating or acting silly... it has got to be a serene and thoughtful day where you remember how and why Michael 'sacrified' his life ':(

Last year I spent 25th with friends, laughing, crying, watching MJ, talking abt him... Now I feel like being alone and just crying and trying to avoid all the media talking about 2nd anniversary of His passing. Probably, in the end I'll pop up here.
Hate this day, hate this month being black/white on MJ calendar:(

I spent June 25 2009 with my parents and that is what I will do this year. We will watch TII together. My heart breaks a little more every time at the end of MITM when Michael spreads his arms wide, tilts his head back and then it stops. Oh God...

I will definitely be here with my MJ family through out the day:wub:

I will just spend most of that dreadful day sleeping, playing my video and computer games, reading some of my Left Behind series, and maybe watching some violent Bollywood movies. Mainly violent Bollywood movies that is about getting revenge. Just do something to try to take some of my mind off of what day it is.

i am first going to an event in waddinxveen then i'm going to best the history statue of michael and then to an event in eindhoven (the netherlands)

it will be a long heavy day with lots of cry but also lots of love and support of other fans :'(
stay strong saturday
lovessss

so im not the only one staying home, being alone. Maybe we all can come here and chat? xx

Last year, I planned the whole day, I made a tribute spot where I stayed for a lot of the day, with flowers and pictures and things. But this year I haven't planned anything and will be at home alone for the whole day, I'll probably just watch videos of him and things, it would be nice to chat on here too maybe. Hard to believe it's been 2 years :(

I'm going to change my Facebook picture to Michael - like I plan to do every year on that date..
I'm going to drive around all day playing his music loudly on my music system (I do that every day any way though haha!)
Be here on MJJC.

To be honest I personally won't be doing anything drastically different to what I do everyday. I spend my typical day doing a combination of - researching more about Michael, browsing MJJC forums, watching countless videos on Youtube, expanding my Michael collection on eBay or in shops, thinking about him, watching footage.. It sounds a tad obsessive when I lay it down in writing like that! But that's honestly what I do. June 25 he'll definitely be on my mind even more.

One thing I haven't been able to do, and honestly don't think I'll be able to ever do again is to watch the entire Memorial. Everytime there's a piece of footage shown I just start tearing up. I don't think I've cried that hard ever in my entire life.

I will be traveling to NYC to remember Michael with the Legacy of Love group.

home, and work... but like all my days, listen and watching mj... always inside of me. i think will be a very sad day.

Probably home listening to and watching Michael. I hope in the future I can join in on fan gatherings. That'd be a great atmosphere to be around on that day.

What I'm going to do on June 25th.....first of all to me it's a day to celebrate his life and legacy & everything he gave us.
But in the morning I help sick and injured seals at the seal rehabilitation centre at Pieterburen, which is located 16 km from my house.
In the evening, I'll light a candle, watch a MJ concert on TV, listen MJ all night long...

I wanna do my marathon, plus I was told that my cousin is gonna be in town and I haven't seen him in 10 years. But I just wanna do a marathon. Watch movies, short music films and Dangerous Tour.

My day is mapped out, and will include the following:

A visit to a children's home (did it last year as well)
Lighting a candle and saying a prayer

In my summer house, exactly where I was 2 years back :(
Listening to Michael's music and going through my entire life that is now gone with him

I'll be travelling down to London and meeting up with some friends who are MJ fans and on this board. I think we'll just spend the day reflecting and remembering him. It's the one time of year that I truly let my feelings about him being gone come to the surface. I can control it most of the time and manage to block it out somehow, I'm already very emotional and I hope I can control it on Saturday! I'm just hoping for a peaceful, serene day to remember Michael.

I will dedicate my facebook profile entirely to MJ(like I did last year), listen to his music(like everyday), watch youtube videos(like everyday),...

What I'm going to do on June 25th.....first of all to me it's a day to celebrate his life and legacy & everything he gave us.
But in the morning I help sick and injured seals at the seal rehabilitation centre at Pieterburen, which is located 16 km from my house.
In the evening, I'll light a candle, watch a MJ concert on TV, listen MJ all night long...

thats sooo cool, ive been never at pieterburen wish i had! How nice you can take care of them, did you had special training? Nice thing for the planet and as legacy for michael

I'll be travelling down to London and meeting up with some friends who are MJ fans and on this board. I think we'll just spend the day reflecting and remembering him. It's the one time of year that I truly let my feelings about him being gone come to the surface. I can control it most of the time and manage to block it out somehow, I'm already very emotional and I hope I can control it on Saturday! I'm just hoping for a peaceful, serene day to remember Michael.

i wish you the best day and i hope you can be in touch with your emotions that also very importent sometimes right? xx

I'm going to change my Facebook picture to Michael - like I plan to do every year on that date..
I'm going to drive around all day playing his music loudly on my music system (I do that every day any way though haha!)
Be here on MJJC.

To be honest I personally won't be doing anything drastically different to what I do everyday. I spend my typical day doing a combination of - researching more about Michael, browsing MJJC forums, watching countless videos on Youtube, expanding my Michael collection on eBay or in shops, thinking about him, watching footage.. It sounds a tad obsessive when I lay it down in writing like that! But that's honestly what I do. June 25 he'll definitely be on my mind even more.

One thing I haven't been able to do, and honestly don't think I'll be able to ever do again is to watch the entire Memorial. Everytime there's a piece of footage shown I just start tearing up. I don't think I've cried that hard ever in my entire life.

THIS.

I do this every day.I wonder how long my husband will understand me though. :sad2:Can't be more Michael in my life than it already is.
I just can't get over Michael's passing.:cry:

How does one spend a day like this? I don't really know. I was planning on watching on youtube all the times Michael won awards, and do like a marathon thing. I'm also going to post a tribute on my blog. I already have an idea in mind for what I want to write. I also won't forget to to do the Major Love Prayer. Then most likely I will be waiting for the day to be over.

Back