When I was born, MJ was... (merged)

This Is It

Proud Member
What was MJ doing when you were born? (It goes without saying that this thread is not for those born before August 29th 1958 or June 25th 2009).

I'm 14-and-a-half, born in the HIStory era, but only really experiencing the This Is It era. When I came into the world in mid-July, it had been under a month since the release of Michael's fifth adult studio album - one made after personal troubles and allegations. My birthday was wedged between the release of the first two singles, both record-breakers - Scream/Childhood (May 31st) and You Are Not Alone (August 15th).

What about you?

Re: When I was born, MJ was...

19th April 1994.
Michael was married to Lisa-Marie Presley :angry: lol!

Also in April 1994.. Michael was looking like this
Michael visits a house for sale
April 1994 in Orlando, Florida
007.jpg

:D

Im 18. I was born June 13th 1991, so I pressume he was recording the Dangerous Album.

I was born Jan 7, 1982...so just a few months before he started recording Thriller!

Interesting thread!:)

Michael was in the J5 and they had won an amatuer night competition at the Apollo theatre in the year I was born!
1967! Baby MJ was just 8yrs old when I was born!:yes:

LOL I feel old!!:doh:

I was born 6th of July 1989 i have no idea what MJ was doing that day lol

I was born on September 24th 1988 and my guess is that MJ was in the middle of the Bad Tour at this time

OMG! What an awesome topic because I found out something kind of wonderful that I'd never looked up before! :) When I was born it was just a couple of weeks after Michael's debut solo album 'Got to Be There' was released. Rockin' Robin was released in the US the week after I was born.

AND... the day after I was born the Jackson 5 performed in St Louis, just 400 miles away from the hospital where little tiny mjbunny had just popped out into the world! :wub: They hadn't had any concert dates in the previous days, so one could guess they may have pulled into St Louis on my b-day, the day before the show (Or better, maybe I can pretend 13-year-old Michael was flying over or being driven down the interstate by my hospital on his way to Missouri while I was being born... lol) Geesh, 400 miles away... that's closer than I was to Michael for like 99% of the rest of his life :boohoo:

Update: Or at least that's according to one website (http://www.jackson5abc.com/dossiers/concerts). Another has totally different tour dates listed for 1972. Agh! Come on now, don't crush my moment of joy. Ok, found my date on other sites too, so I think it's true :)

Last edited:

When I was born, Michael was in Australia, 14 days away from the end of the first leg of the Bad tour. He was on a break between his Melbourne show and his first Sydney show. :)

Great thread!

I was born Dec 4th 1984. 3 days before that...Michael was doing opening night of the Victory Tour at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles. So he was about 600 miles from me. hehe. This pic was taken exactly then :D

mj-victory-tour-dec1-1984_gallery_primary.jpg

I was born october 1994.. I dont know what he was doing that time :/ other knows?

August 11, 1994
Michael was in New York? with Lisa Marie Presley on the 10th MJ was at the hit factory in NY here's a pic :)
002.jpg

(Its from the 10th)

I was born July 26, 1976. I have no idea what Michael was doing but he was still singing with his brothers.

i was born on the 21st November 1991. Michael and Brooke Sheilds went to dinner at the Inn Of The Seventh Ray in Topanga Canyon on the night i was born...heres a pic :D

michaeljackson21stnovem.jpg

January 6th, 1984... "January 10, 1984: Michael visits the unit for burn victims at Brotman-Memorial Hospital in Los Angeles" according to: http://www.jacksonaction.com/?page=charity.htm

And also during that month (jan 27 to be more specific) MJ was burned during filming for Pepsi commercial

=(

I was born August 29 , 1988 . Michael was on his bad world tour , and in that particular date he was celebrating his 30th birthday with a concert in Roundhay Park , Leeds! :D

I was born December 10th, 1988 and Michael was in Japan over my birthday doing dates on his Bad tour :)

October 9th 1993, I was born in between 2 Dangerous Tour dates in Argentina! :D

i was born on the 21st November 1991. Michael and Brooke Sheilds went to dinner at the Inn Of The Seventh Ray in Topanga Canyon on the night i was born...heres a pic :D

michaeljackson21stnovem.jpg

In the final days of the BAD era.. Dangerous were released just five days after that. Maybe this is the last pic of MJ from that era..

29 december 1980 -- Heartbreak Hotel was in the US and UK singles charts, and about three weeks ago Triumph was certified Gold and Platinum :)

When I was born Michael was enjoying the sucess of his newly released solo album Off The Wall.

Back