Whats next for Michael in 2009?

I ATLEAST want to see him ON MY TELLY.

If not an album then maybe an interview of some sort, or how about appearing on American Idol or something? C'mon Mikey, the world is waiting for youuuuu!!

:wub:

Easy Easy Michael will make his comeback dont worry . I now we all waiting soo long but you have to now when Michael create something then he wants it to 100% to be good everything have to be like he wants to do . And also when he is going on Tour again this is Hard work you need alot of time rehearsals meetings create ideas make this show the best that there has to be. I mean History Tour was his biggest Tour he ever made this show was groundbreaking and Michael wants a better show for his Fans so he have to make it bigger . But until then we will see what happen . For me Its ok that it takes soo long because I can save money everymonth because I want to go to all off his Shows maybe you all do it also think about it Michael I love you .

i have one favor to ask, please nobody say "2009 is the year of michael jackson", or anything similar.....that has been said since 2002....so please, no jinx's this year.

^ Let us hope , Thats what we want since 2002 than . -.-

I think we will see some movement in 09. Next year will be a good year for Michael to come back to the scene.

well lets hope so..since he mentioned in the letters about performing...and said to some fans that he was planning a tour...im expecting his album. but..as far as the tour...things happen. im trying to not get excited about it but i cant help it. :woohoo:

muuuuuust save money! XD

I think we will see some movement in 09. Next year will be a good year for Michael to come back to the scene.

I agree.

But see the irony, we've been saying this since 2005 :lol:

Dec. 05: Now trial is over, so he will be able to focus on music again, 2006 will be MJ's year!

Dec. 06: Now he has had time to relax, now he'll be able to go to the studio and make music again. 2007 will be MJ's year!

Dec. 07: We've had so many hints that Mike's been in the studio, we know he works on new music, now it's time to release it. 2008 will be the year of the return of the KING. This will be MJ's year!

Now dec. 08: Here we are again claiming that NEXT year will no doubt be a great year for MJ. I hope very very much that 2009 will be the year where we not only get a re-re-rerelease but also get to hear some new music from Mike, time will show. Maybe next year this time we will once again claim that next year 2010 will NO DOUBT be a good year for Michael Jackson! :lol:

Hope that we will at least get some singles next year!

right if we've got Off the Wall 30 coming out in Q1 2009, (is that correct?) im assuming that if he does bring out his new album it'll be in Q4 2009, with promotion and singles from the new album during summer-time.

I agree.

But see the irony, we've been saying this since 2005 :lol:

Dec. 05: Now trial is over, so he will be able to focus on music again, 2006 will be MJ's year!

Dec. 06: Now he has had time to relax, now he'll be able to go to the studio and make music again. 2007 will be MJ's year!

Dec. 07: We've had so many hints that Mike's been in the studio, we know he works on new music, now it's time to release it. 2008 will be the year of the return of the KING. This will be MJ's year!

Now dec. 08: Here we are again claiming that NEXT year will no doubt be a great year for MJ. I hope very very much that 2009 will be the year where we not only get a re-re-rerelease but also get to hear some new music from Mike, time will show. Maybe next year this time we will once again claim that next year 2010 will NO DOUBT be a good year for Michael Jackson! :lol:

Hope that we will at least get some singles next year!
HAHAHA. That is what I've been thinking. :lol: Aww, us. lol We have strong hope though!

yeah its like groundhog day lol

wellll...as they say, patience is a virtue. Everything will happen in due time and season. We can't contemplate about it because it'll just drive us crazy. Then again, the suspense, the drama, the wait...all of it just makes Michael's "comeback" much more anticipated and appreciated and loved. Michael's working, and working hard. His album is not yet finished. But he is a drama king and I am sure it (the fans' anticipation)just makes him smile. :) sooooo, we will wait.

Dear Mike....Please please please release a new album in '09....and tour?? And Boston is lovely in the spring...(hint hint hint)....
I'll take you guys on a Boston Duck Tour!!

better yet, make it winter. I'll take your kids snow tubing....it's a blast!

Last edited:
Don't have a clue about what Michael has planned but it would be nice if there was an album. I would also love to see him do more interviews and do talk shows and perform.

But it just seems like at this point he does not care anymore.

If Michael didn't care he'd be pulling crap albums out of his ass every five minutes like alot of today's singers do. Michael cares enough to take his time and make REAL music and not fast food music

he ain't gonna do ish, all he will do is to roam around bookstores with them kids. sometimes masked sometimes not,. and we'll go crazy over some pictures..
Lmfao exactly my thoughts. :hysterical:

Here's how 2009 will go:

We won't hear from him until sometime in March:timer:. and even then it will be a sighting, like him going to Walmart to buy a pair of drawers, or something. Then in June he will send another letter saying that he can't wait to perform for us and he's working hard on his album. Then in August we will here that he's in the studio working on an album with Lil' john, or T-Pain, or someone like that.
Then we will hear nothning else unitl November when he's spotted at Red Lobster eating clam-chowder with his heavily covered children. Himselfwearing a astronaut suit compete with helmet. :hysterical:

IN December, we will hear from an unreliable source that his album may come out in September of 2010, but then a few days later the Michael Jackson spokesperson will deny that.

so, there. I've saved you all time and speculation.:fortuneteller:

Here's how 2009 will go:

We won't hear from him until sometime in March:timer:. and even then it will be a sighting, like him going to Walmart to buy a pair of drawers, or something. Then in June he will send another letter saying that he can't wait to perform for us and he's working hard on his album. Then in August we will here that he's in the studio working on an album with Lil' john, or T-Pain, or someone like that.
Then we will hear nothning else unitl November when he's spotted at Red Lobster eating clam-chowder with his heavily covered children. Himselfwearing a astronaut suit compete with helmet. :hysterical:

IN December, we will hear from an unreliable source that his album may come out in September of 2010, but then a few days later the Michael Jackson spokesperson will deny that.

haha..yes..that´s very probable..unfortunately..

Here's how 2009 will go:

:hysterical::hysterical:

and if we are lucky we even hear also of some sightings in KFC :lol:
and come on...there might be a Thriller rerererelease also ..so noone will complain:bugeyed

At this point a rerererererererere-release of Thriller would be better than nothing.

Here's how 2009 will go:

LOL Most likely true...Only thing you forgot was another "Greatest Hits" to be released.

Here's how 2009 will go:

hehe. you prolly hit it right on the nose. :lol:

The sad thing..is what you said is probably true. But in my opinion..although it's good for Michael to take his time or whatever, I think he should atleast do his fans a favor and tell them what they need to know. Give them a time frame or anything..if he was some new artist no one would care but he has a huge loyal fan base that he knows loves him very much and so I think the least he can do is to ease their pains by giving them something to look forward to..

when we least expect it, he will overwhelm us.
but please michael, do it when YOU are ready. You know we are ready ...lol
Love

Back